Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 36. (Read 11914 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

still, I would like to more specifically understand what services they will provide. I am very interested in what it will help from the technical side.

at least for business, it will save millions of dollars thanks to decentralized applications. It will be very interesting.
Activity: 112
at the moment, the project looks very interesting. At least this is a real application of blockchain technology. and I think it will all be in demand in India.
I think it will be in demand all over the world.  throughout the world. But of course in India they have the support of the state and it is impressive.
still, I would like to more specifically understand what services they will provide. I am very interested in what it will help from the technical side.
Activity: 70
MMM Extra - Good !
at the moment, the project looks very interesting. At least this is a real application of blockchain technology. and I think it will all be in demand in India.
I think it will be in demand all over the world.  throughout the world. But of course in India they have the support of the state and it is impressive.
Activity: 130
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I see the project has many publications in the media and participation in many conferences. This also requires investment. tell me what investments you have managed to attract now.
I'm interested in that too. has the project received financial support from the state or not?  And I would also like to know more about the partnership with Microsoft.
Yes, I also saw this information on the website but did not see the details about it. And I would like to know the details of the transaction in more detail.
Activity: 14
cant wait for the launch..a government back project will be a good one.
Activity: 25
I see the project has many publications in the media and participation in many conferences. This also requires investment. tell me what investments you have managed to attract now.
I'm interested in that too. has the project received financial support from the state or not?  And I would also like to know more about the partnership with Microsoft.
Activity: 29
Activity: 61
it's one of the best projects I've seen so far. this will be a real benefit for people and therefore will be in demand for many years and this is a big plus.
Activity: 34
at the moment, one of the most interesting projects that I have seen. The team takes part in many conferences and it's just great.
Yes, now it is one of the most impressive projects and it's really cool. I think it will be a real application of blockchain in many sectors of the economy.
let's see how this project will develop further. Now the team shows good results and partnerships with government authorities impress me.
At the moment. I have not seen a project with such partners.  I think it will be really in demand throughout India.
But still I would like to understand more about the success of the team and what services it has already provided.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
at the moment, one of the most interesting projects that I have seen. The team takes part in many conferences and it's just great.
Yes, now it is one of the most impressive projects and it's really cool. I think it will be a real application of blockchain in many sectors of the economy.
let's see how this project will develop further. Now the team shows good results and partnerships with government authorities impress me.
At the moment. I have not seen a project with such partners.  I think it will be really in demand throughout India.
Activity: 70
Activity: 47
please tell me what you offer for investors? is there a business plan for this? to read more.
as I understand it will be possible to participate in the closed round of sales only for large investors? What is the minimum Deposit amount now?
in order to buy tokens, you need to write to the team and then you can get special conditions depending on the amount of investment.
Activity: 98
at the moment it is one of the best projects in 2019 and it seems to me that it has a real benefit for the community. And this is a good use of blockchain technology.
at the moment with the bounty program? is she still active or not? I would like to start with this and get my tokens.
as I understand it, airdrop is now finished and I have not seen any official statements regarding the bounty program.
I'll say more I don't even understand if there will be open sales rounds. But in any case, the project is really worthy.
Activity: 112
at the moment with the bounty program? is she still active or not? I would like to start with this and get my tokens.
Activity: 81
cant wait for the launch..a government back project will be a good one.
I agree. this support and the partnership clearly is the confidence of the investors and me personally.
Activity: 71
it's one of the best projects I've seen so far. this will be a real benefit for people and therefore will be in demand for many years and this is a big plus.
I wonder what applications the team will develop for the government of India. I think it's going to be pretty important. And also I would like to know more about the terms of contracts
it seems to me that the terms of the contract can be hidden from users.
but still I would like to understand that this cooperation is for a long time.
Activity: 63
I wonder what applications the team will develop for the government of India. I think it's going to be pretty important. And also I would like to know more about the terms of contracts
Hey. tell me what applications will you develop for the government ? will you have your own blockchain + nodes?  how would that work?
I didn't see any announcements about the nodes. I think that you need to understand how it all will work. But I in fact did not see the opportunity to generate passive income.
Pages:
Jump to: