Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 37. (Read 11914 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hey. tell me what applications will you develop for the government ? will you have your own blockchain + nodes?  how would that work?
Activity: 33
why is there so little information about the token sale on the website?  are you currently not interested in selling tokens? I would like to understand if there will be open sales rounds?
I would also like to understand about the listing. it will be possible, IEO or something like that? I would like to understand when the listing will be.
as I understand it, they are now focused on the implementation of applications in the real sector of the economy.
but still you need to understand the model of using the token.
Activity: 26
why is there so little information about the token sale on the website?  are you currently not interested in selling tokens? I would like to understand if there will be open sales rounds?
I would also like to understand about the listing. it will be possible, IEO or something like that? I would like to understand when the listing will be.
Activity: 130
Activity: 70
tell me will you have a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to understand this for myself.
on Twitter, I saw announcements about airdrop, but I don't know how active he is now. But in any case, $ 30 is a generous reward.
Activity: 61
tell me will you have a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to understand this for myself.
Activity: 81
I read that you are testing 12 DAPP  now.
you can talk about it in more detail. and also I would like to know what is this application?
Yes, it would be interesting for all of us. Because now investors need real results. And only after that it will be possible to get support.
Activity: 63
I read that you are testing 12 DAPP  now.
you can talk about it in more detail. and also I would like to know what is this application?
Activity: 71

let's see how it will work in practice. I think that the price will quickly go up after the launch of real applications.

But investors need to understand what the team has to offer for them. And also I would like to understand whether the government of India has invested in this project?
if the government invests the project can be trusted 100%. It's gonna be just fine. 
but even now the project looks technically interesting.

let's see how it will work in practice. I think that the price will quickly go up after the launch of real applications.

But investors need to understand what the team has to offer for them. And also I would like to understand whether the government of India has invested in this project?
what is the nearest conference the team will take part in? and will there be a video broadcast of such events or not?
I'd love to see that, too. I think it's important to understand what they have to offer for investors. And how can I help ordinary people.
in any case, it should improve efficiency and reduce costs for the business it will save millions of dollars.
in this case, it will be very popular among businesses. This will be of real benefit to and therefore liquidity will be on top.
Activity: 34
what is the nearest conference the team will take part in? and will there be a video broadcast of such events or not?
I'd love to see that, too. I think it's important to understand what they have to offer for investors. And how can I help ordinary people.
in any case, it should improve efficiency and reduce costs for the business it will save millions of dollars.
in this case, it will be very popular among businesses. This will be of real benefit to and therefore liquidity will be on top.
Activity: 47
Activity: 28
Activity: 81
Activity: 72
the project should really help society and this is just a huge plus. I want to make money on it now.But I do not understand how to buy these tokens.
the main thing that investors understand that they can earn. Is there any business plan at the moment?
Yes, that would be very interesting. But as I understand it now the project is designed for large investors who can globally support the project.
and that open sales rounds are not planned at the moment? I would like to understand all this...
the project should really help society and this is just a huge plus. I want to make money on it now.But I do not understand how to buy these tokens.
the main thing that investors understand that they can earn. Is there any business plan at the moment?
Yes, that would be very interesting. But as I understand it now the project is designed for large investors who can globally support the project.
Activity: 112
Activity: 61
you can learn more about the agreement with the state authorities. I would like to know what is your partnership and whether you were able to receive investments?
I also now do not really understand if you have such partners and the network is already running then why conduct sales rounds.
well, in order for the project to be able to scale and to become known worldwide, it will be necessary to conduct a large-scale marketing company.
it all depends on what investments they can attract at the moment. I think then we can understand how quickly this project will scale.
Pages:
Jump to: