Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 34. (Read 11877 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I would like to say that this project I
really impressive it is, in fact all
you need to take the lead
in this market
a strong team of partners and technology development
but now, the team I was really impressed. and I think it will be possible to buy tokens now. Although I also understand that this is an investment for a long time.
now we see closed sales rounds. But I will buy tokens now if the minimum Deposit amount is not too large.
Activity: 9
let's see how this project will work. in any case, it will be very interesting for me. Because their cooperation with Microsoft and the authorities of the state impresses me.
That's really cool. because of these partners, I trust the project more, but still I would like to see any real results.
Activity: 26
Hey. tell me is there a video broadcast from any conferences? I would very much like to see the team's public performance.
Activity: 8
please tell me how many tokens can I buy at the minimum at the moment? why this information is not public.
as far as I understand now we will be able to see only private rounds of sales. and I didn't see any more information.
Activity: 21
I read on Twitter that the team is now conducting meetings and collaboration with other projects.
to create in India a global maximum blockchain project.
have you already received any investments from partners? I'm just wondering, do you have financial support from major organizations?
This is a very good question because they have a lot of reputable partners and I would like to understand why to conduct sales rounds with such support.
Activity: 28
where you can see in more detail the agreements with the government. I want to understand what specific services you plan to provide for the government of India?
as I understand it, all state applications will be transferred to the blockchain. And I think it's going to be a considerable step
thanks to such partners, I certainly have a huge trust in the project. So I think I will be able to support the project in the near future.

I would like to say that this project I
really impressive it is, in fact all
you need to take the lead
in this market
a strong team of partners and technology development
Activity: 9

if they will provide something really useful. I think it will be really useful for the whole blockchain industry. But I still do not quite understand the purpose of the project to be honest.

this is a new blockchain Protocol. Read the white paper to understand what advantages it will have over projects that already exist at the moment.
I would like to read more about the benefits and real achievements of the project in India. I think investors will know as much as possible how the development is conducted.
Activity: 70
where you can see in more detail the agreements with the government. I want to understand what specific services you plan to provide for the government of India?
as I understand it, all state applications will be transferred to the blockchain. And I think it's going to be a considerable step
Activity: 8
have you already received any investments from partners? I'm just wondering, do you have financial support from major organizations?
Activity: 72
Activity: 25
one of the best projects I've seen lately. I think such partners will help me to develop and scale the project)
Activity: 11
please tell me how many tokens can I buy at the minimum at the moment? why this information is not public.
Activity: 70
MMM Extra - Good !
very impressive project and I think he has all chances for the future. so I continue to monitor its implementation. And waiting for open sales rounds.
Activity: 14
still, I would like to start with the bounty program because at the moment I do not understand when we will be able to see the listing on the exchanges.
Activity: 112
at the moment, one of the most interesting projects that I have seen. The team takes part in many conferences and it's just great.
Yes, now it is one of the most impressive projects and it's really cool. I think it will be a real application of blockchain in many sectors of the economy.
let's see how this project will develop further. Now the team shows good results and partnerships with government authorities impress me.
it is too early to draw conclusions . So let's see how the project will develop and how it will be popular in the future.
one of the best projects I've seen lately. I think such partners will help me to develop and scale the project)
at least it has a real benefit for people and this will certainly be a huge plus. I'm pretty sure of that now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
does the team plan to hold IEO? is there any information about this or not?
Activity: 23
at the moment, one of the most interesting projects that I have seen. The team takes part in many conferences and it's just great.
Yes, now it is one of the most impressive projects and it's really cool. I think it will be a real application of blockchain in many sectors of the economy.
Pages:
Jump to: