Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 39. (Read 11891 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

I read that they are testing 12 applications now. I would like to know more about this. At what stages it is and what agreements with partners.

Let's see. I'm really impressed right now. I have not seen anything like it. This is a real application of blockchain technology that will benefit people.
I hope that the project will be fully implemented.
Activity: 70
looks very much in demand. it is very good that they are building their blockchain. maybe it will be any competitor to the ETH . I hope that the project will be popular.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
now I haven't seen anything like this on this forum.  the partnership with Microsoft and the Indian authorities tells me a lot.
let's see how it will develop. I would like to see the real results of the team's work. this is the most important thing for future investors.
I think when we see real results of work from team then it will be easier to draw any conclusions about it. I would be happy to support this project myself. But only after I see the real results of the work.
I read that they are testing 12 applications now. I would like to know more about this. At what stages it is and what agreements with partners.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
now I haven't seen anything like this on this forum.  the partnership with Microsoft and the Indian authorities tells me a lot.
let's see how it will develop. I would like to see the real results of the team's work. this is the most important thing for future investors.
I think when we see real results of work from team then it will be easier to draw any conclusions about it. I would be happy to support this project myself. But only after I see the real results of the work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
now I haven't seen anything like this on this forum.  the partnership with Microsoft and the Indian authorities tells me a lot.
now I haven't seen anything like this on this forum.  the partnership with Microsoft and the Indian authorities tells me a lot.
Activity: 130
It seems to be very good project. We are unable to check company details & all.
what do you mean? This is a real team that takes part in many conferences. And that's what matters to me. The fact that the team is as public as possible at these stages.
It's basically one of the biggest projects I've ever seen. I look forward to the open sales rounds.

Hence the thread full of Newbies posting "Best project Ever"  Roll Eyes

Either a bunch of paid shills posting for a dollar or the Airdrop crowd looking for some pennies.
Either way - this looks quite suspicious as every other project full of Newbs posting relentlessly have turned out to be a joke.

Good luck.

Hey. tell me when the open sales rounds are planned and whether IT will be ?  I'd like to understand that. when will I be able to buy tokens.

Yeah ok... You want to buy- lol.
in any case, if these partners are published on the site is not a joke. This is one of the most interesting projects.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
what do you mean? This is a real team that takes part in many conferences. And that's what matters to me. The fact that the team is as public as possible at these stages.
It's basically one of the biggest projects I've ever seen. I look forward to the open sales rounds.

Hence the thread full of Newbies posting "Best project Ever"  Roll Eyes

Either a bunch of paid shills posting for a dollar or the Airdrop crowd looking for some pennies.
Either way - this looks quite suspicious as every other project full of Newbs posting relentlessly have turned out to be a joke.

Good luck.

Hey. tell me when the open sales rounds are planned and whether IT will be ?  I'd like to understand that. when will I be able to buy tokens.

Yeah ok... You want to buy- lol.
Activity: 126
Activity: 36
tell me at what stages of development is the project now? and what exactly will these applications be used for? I would like to understand the practical achievements.
looks very much in demand. it is very good that they are building their blockchain. maybe it will be any competitor to the ETH . I hope that the project will be popular.
The main thing that the project brings real benefit to people then it will be in demand for many years.
and this is the most important thing for investors.
well, the team is of course amazing. and that's the best I've seen in a while. Such reputable partners is really cool.
Activity: 139
one of the most impressive projects I've seen. I am happy to support your project and will be able to make money on it. As I am impressed by what the team has accomplished now. Wink
Activity: 72
The main thing that the project brings real benefit to people then it will be in demand for many years.
and this is the most important thing for investors.
Activity: 61
Activity: 182
please tell me what can be done now to buy tokens? do I need to pass any confirmation and what will be the minimum contribution to this project?
Activity: 56
please tell me what will be the nearest conference which will be attended by the team? I'd like to see the video feed.
you can check on Twitter. there is still quite a lot of events lately. I see that the project is developing quite rapidly and already has practical benefits for people.
MMM Extra - Good !
please tell me what will be the nearest conference which will be attended by the team? I'd like to see the video feed.
Activity: 128
Activity: 7
Activity: 98
at what stage of development is this project now? I see that applications are being tested now. How will this help business and people in India?
as far as I understand it will help to create reliable applications that will save millions of dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: