Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 38. (Read 11891 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
you can learn more about the agreement with the state authorities. I would like to know what is your partnership and whether you were able to receive investments?
I also now do not really understand if you have such partners and the network is already running then why conduct sales rounds.
well, in order for the project to be able to scale and to become known worldwide, it will be necessary to conduct a large-scale marketing company.
Activity: 25
you can learn more about the agreement with the state authorities. I would like to know what is your partnership and whether you were able to receive investments?
I also now do not really understand if you have such partners and the network is already running then why conduct sales rounds.
Activity: 29
Activity: 47
Hey. please tell me how many tokens I can buy for myself in the near future. And whether there will be open rounds of sales?

there is no information about this yet. Now only closed sales rounds and you can write to the administration mail.
let's see how this project will develop. and I wonder are they going to scale to other countries or not?
I think at least the project will need to be implemented in India and then understand how much further it will be in demand.
Activity: 71
Hey. please tell me how many tokens I can buy for myself in the near future. And whether there will be open rounds of sales?

there is no information about this yet. Now only closed sales rounds and you can write to the administration mail.
let's see how this project will develop. and I wonder are they going to scale to other countries or not?
Activity: 28

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

the main thing to understand is that these tokens will be in demand. This is in fact the most important thing for investors. although I actually do not understand how to buy these tokens now.

if I understand everything correctly, now it will be available only for large investors.  You need to write an e-mail to the developers for this.
Activity: 70

as far as I understand they have already received good support.  But what conditions of contracts we don't know at the moment and I would like to understand it for myself.

in any case, state support is cool . And the partnership with Microsoft is also very impressive.
Yes, this project shows real results. I think this is a good use of blockchain technology.  But now I do not understand why they chose India for the project.
I have read in many sources that India is now very actively developing and it will be very easy to implement it in business.
the main thing to understand is that these tokens will be in demand. This is in fact the most important thing for investors. although I actually do not understand how to buy these tokens now.
Activity: 26

as far as I understand they have already received good support.  But what conditions of contracts we don't know at the moment and I would like to understand it for myself.

in any case, state support is cool . And the partnership with Microsoft is also very impressive.
Yes, this project shows real results. I think this is a good use of blockchain technology.  But now I do not understand why they chose India for the project.
I have read in many sources that India is now very actively developing and it will be very easy to implement it in business.

let's wait for the administration's response on this matter. but in any case, the project is interesting and I think they need IEO in order to have success.

I think that they will be able to find very good support from the community. I'm pretty sure of that. especially with such partners.
Activity: 56

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Activity: 112

let's wait for the administration's response on this matter. but in any case, the project is interesting and I think they need IEO in order to have success.

I think that they will be able to find very good support from the community. I'm pretty sure of that. especially with such partners.
please tell me the state authorities have already invested in this project or not?

please tell me the state authorities have already invested in this project or not?
interesting bounty program is now working or not? I would like to start with that for the moment.
I saw a beautiful airdrop on Twitter. $ 30 for participation.  But I don't know if it's active at the moment or not.
interesting bounty program is now working or not? I would like to start with that for the moment.
I saw a beautiful airdrop on Twitter. $ 30 for participation.  But I don't know if it's active at the moment or not.
Activity: 139

I read that they are testing 12 applications now. I would like to know more about this. At what stages it is and what agreements with partners.

Let's see. I'm really impressed right now. I have not seen anything like it. This is a real application of blockchain technology that will benefit people.
I hope that the project will be fully implemented.

now I will study this project for me. The team has already participated in many conferences and has publications in Forbes . This of course is a big plus.
I would like to know what the team offers for investors to see the business plan and the growth of potential income and to understand when there will be open sales rounds.
Activity: 81

I read that they are testing 12 applications now. I would like to know more about this. At what stages it is and what agreements with partners.

Let's see. I'm really impressed right now. I have not seen anything like it. This is a real application of blockchain technology that will benefit people.
I hope that the project will be fully implemented.

now I will study this project for me. The team has already participated in many conferences and has publications in Forbes . This of course is a big plus.
Pages:
Jump to: