Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 42. (Read 11903 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
the project is simply wonderful. I think he has every chance of success. I think there may even be dividends for investors. and I would like to understand what will happen about the listing on exchanges.
as I understand it, they have already achieved a lot and investments are needed only to scale the project and conduct marketing companies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
the project is simply wonderful. I think he has every chance of success. I think there may even be dividends for investors. and I would like to understand what will happen about the listing on exchanges.
Activity: 54
do you plan to work in other countries or at the moment you will develop only in India? I just would like to understand whether this project will be global?
Activity: 70
does the project already have any media support? and the ratings? I would like to read any announcements about this.  I think such a project had a large-scale support.
Activity: 23
The project team really impresses me. In fact, this is the first time I have seen such a project. And I think you can really trust him. The guys really want to create something useful in this market and this is a big plus.
Activity: 70
Will the marketing and advertising program be interesting?! After all, the project is very attractive, which will clearly be in demand. Especially with the support of the government

I think the marketing company will depend on how much money they can raise. After all, they are now conducting sales rounds in order to scale.
Activity: 252
The first time I see that the project is supported by the government, it means that deception in this project can not be.

I also see this for the first time and that's what I'm interested in and the fact that 12 companies are already testing applications. so the project has a real benefit will be in demand for many years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Will the marketing and advertising program be interesting?! After all, the project is very attractive, which will clearly be in demand. Especially with the support of the government
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The first time I see that the project is supported by the government, it means that deception in this project can not be.
Activity: 55
Hey. tell me why I haven't seen any news about the distribution of funds and the bounty program. Do you plan to bounty or airdrop or something similar at the moment?
Activity: 130
Over 12 dApps are already implementing their blockchain usecases on the Testnet environment

can you tell us more about it? at what stage is the development and what exactly can you improve for these companies?
I also liked it and it will be interesting and I would like to understand what success the team has already achieved.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I understand you have a developer portal ? at the moment you hire developers or invite to cooperation?   How does the company plan to develop in this direction?
Activity: 182
Over 12 dApps are already implementing their blockchain usecases on the Testnet environment

can you tell us more about it? at what stage is the development and what exactly can you improve for these companies?
Activity: 98
I do not understand why you need to conduct sales rounds if you have such partners who can invest in the project themselves?)

one guess why Cheesy

because these teams have alot of people to pay, and make alot of promises for months to their angels
before launching here hoping this community will give them $$$ and pay for all those promises they been making
ill be watching but im not giving this a penny myself

so much bullshit here Cheesy  "working with Microsoft"  omg been over this 100x JUST CAUSE YOU USE AZURE dosent mean you have a "partnership with Microsoft"
buzzwords and scammy generalizations all over this

what about the arrangements with the government of India? That's pretty cool, too. I think this is a big plus for the entire cryptocurrency market, I think.
copper member
Activity: 138
Activity: 128
where can I read more about the business application for investors? I would like to learn more about this. Since I see you have already achieved a lot at the moment.
Activity: 252
I do not understand why you need to conduct sales rounds if you have such partners who can invest in the project themselves?)

one guess why Cheesy

because these teams have alot of people to pay, and make alot of promises for months to their angels
before launching here hoping this community will give them $$$ and pay for all those promises they been making

so much bullshit here Cheesy  "working with Microsoft"  omg been over this 100x JUST CAUSE YOU USE AZURE dosent mean you have a "partnership with Microsoft"

The founder is the former head of Microsoft's blockchain practice. Does seem like there could be more than just a buzzword partnership here.
Activity: 182
your agreements with partners and the project team are impressive. tell me how can I support this project? and what is the minimum Deposit?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

one guess why Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: