Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 41. (Read 11900 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
let's see how the project will be implemented. What the team has now reached I really, really impressive. 
but still I would like to understand how this will help in practice.
Activity: 139
I can say that this is one of the best projects at the moment and I will monitor how it all works in practice.
they already have a lot of partners and I see very good results. it seems to me that such coins will be in great demand in the future.
judging by what the team has already achieved, I absolutely agree with you but at the moment I do not understand how to buy these tokens and what is the minimum contribution to the project.
as I understand it, starting from April, they conducted sales only for accredited investors.
but at what stages of the sale now I do not really understand
in any case, we will wait for announcements from the team. about that . This is one of the projects in 2019 that are worth attention.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I can say that this is one of the best projects at the moment and I will monitor how it all works in practice.
they already have a lot of partners and I see very good results. it seems to me that such coins will be in great demand in the future.
judging by what the team has already achieved, I absolutely agree with you but at the moment I do not understand how to buy these tokens and what is the minimum contribution to the project.
as I understand it, starting from April, they conducted sales only for accredited investors.
but at what stages of the sale now I do not really understand
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Activity: 28
Activity: 47
The project is somewhat similar to ETH . partnership with the government of course gives him confidence. Personally I am ready to support the project which will bear practical benefit for people . Even if not in my country.
I think investors should understand the prospects for them. in fact, no one will be engaged in charity, although the project is very useful and has many useful functions for people.

at least we understand that this is not a Scam and understand that the project can quickly scale.
by the way, India is now a good market for blockchain at the moment.
Activity: 112
The project is somewhat similar to ETH . partnership with the government of course gives him confidence. Personally I am ready to support the project which will bear practical benefit for people . Even if not in my country.
I think investors should understand the prospects for them. in fact, no one will be engaged in charity, although the project is very useful and has many useful functions for people.
Activity: 61
Activity: 182
tell me at what conferences will the team be represented in the future? I would like to study this project in more detail for myself.  And I would like to understand what profit for investors.
and also I'm wondering whether the tokens are shares or not.  after all, this is also a very important question for me.
Activity: 252
tell me at what conferences will the team be represented in the future? I would like to study this project in more detail for myself.  And I would like to understand what profit for investors.
Activity: 23
what are the payment methods now ? and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what about exchanges? I have not seen such information on the site.
I'm very interested, what about exchanges . how these tokens will be traded and what they will be used for
Activity: 33
what are the payment methods now ? and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what about exchanges? I have not seen such information on the site.
Activity: 81
Your project brings new things to the blockchain world. But most interesting part of Eleven01 is being supported by government. This can bring Eleven01 to the moon.
I am ready to support this project but I do not yet understand how you can buy these tokens and what you offer to investors. this is very important now.
Activity: 630
Your project brings new things to the blockchain world. But most interesting part of Eleven01 is being supported by government. This can bring Eleven01 to the moon.
Activity: 70
Hey. please tell me at what stages of development now? I would like to know more about the practical application of this coin.
Activity: 56
Hey. please tell me at what stages of development now? I would like to know more about the practical application of this coin.
as I understand it, they will even provide individual developments for each company. so let's see how it all works and how the company will make money.
Activity: 140
You have a large team of developers and advisers , as well I see a lot of partnerships - I hope this will help the project be successful in the future .
I hope so, too. because as I realistically the first time see such project on this forum. and I hope that it will be in demand in the future and the main thing that I can earn as an investor.
Activity: 379
You have a large team of developers and advisers , as well I see a lot of partnerships - I hope this will help the project be successful in the future .
copper member
Activity: 138
Hi team Eleven01! Your article (https://krown.io/story/how-can-blockchain-help-secure-our-data) has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
Pages:
Jump to: