Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 41. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
what does weight mean?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
I have 8 millio  1337 coin

One day stake etc: 10.000  1337 [Suspicious link removed]od or No?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
not staking because you don t have mature coins?
I ve had them since June but just transferred them from cryptopia to my laptop. may be the reason?

You have to give them time to mature before they will start staking. If you just withdrew them, then it will take a few hours before they are mature for staking.

On another note, I just had a stake today and noticed I earned 1337.44984259 lol first time ever I've seen a stake that paid 1337 just like the coin name lol.
Activity: 18
not staking because you don t have mature coins?
I ve had them since June but just transferred them from cryptopia to my laptop. may be the reason?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hello everyOne
What's going on here? What kind of coin and what perspectives?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
COINEXCHANGE   when will it be good?   Angry Angry Angry

FCK COINEXCHANGE crap company.....

YoBit as well.

YoShit is a scam!
Avoid it - if you do not want to lose your POS coins! This is the worst garbage in the world, which is controlled by thieves and scammers, disgracing Russians! Angry
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
the devs do not keep down the prices, that is up to the buyers and holders to determine what they think its worth
www.coinexchange.io

Why not open it out???

Why do you have to have fun?Huh?    Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
FCK....

AND

Cryptopia?Huh
Nova?
Tradesatoshi?

Why do you keep the price low?

Are such people stupid?  or 1337 shit coin?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I'm trying to transfer the coins from my wallet, but I keep getting a message that says:

Error Transaction creation failed

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Hi, i am assuming before you got that error you also got 'Transaction too large'? If so, it means that you have a lot of smaller inputs. To resolve this, send the amount to your own address (one of the addresses in your wallet) first and then try sending it again to the address you are trying to send.

No. There was no "Transaction too large" message, but I will try smaller quantities and see what happens.
Merit: 259
Merit: 259
I'm trying to transfer the coins from my wallet, but I keep getting a message that says:

Hi, i am assuming before you got that error you also got 'Transaction too large'? If so, it means that you have a lot of smaller inputs. To resolve this, send the amount to your own address (one of the addresses in your wallet) first and then try sending it again to the address you are trying to send.
Merit: 105

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
hi guyz invested today 50€ in this coin, hope its good, I like the style of it!

Welcome to the 1337 coin community, be sure to join the discord as its very active compared to on here, well it is active on here but its better in the discord even though I don't have time to be in there much lol. Don't forget to start staking your 1337 coins and get that 20% interest while you can before it lowers to 1.37% in the new year.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/pjdWntg
Activity: 2
hi guyz invested today 50€ in this coin, hope its good, I like the style of it!
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
so, what happened to velvet ? he's left the coin ? so much time away from the coin...
Activity: 23

YoBit as well.

Grin Grin Very goood Smiley  Goo to the moon ! Cool
Activity: 10
otherwise i played some games on https://playforcrypto.com/ and earned some 1337 coins worth nothing but thanks of this nice old game i have more money than 1 year ago.
You can earn up to 30% more by playing every day. Every consecutive day you play increases your daily play bonus by 1% up to 30%. Also 1337 used to have a lot higher payout rate but Velvet78 stopped sending coins for snake payouts so the payout rate was reduced by a lot.
You're welcome, don't spend it all in one place now  Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Just kill this coin already!!

Finally a productive post. Thank you so much [/irony off]
 Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: