Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 43. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
So people voted for 1.337 APR this in my opinion is good for the inflation but people will just loose interest on holding and staking the coin because ROI is very low, without POW or masternodes implementation is just not worth to invest in a such low POS coin. Indeed there are others POS coins with 1-2% APR out there, but they have additionally ROI such as term deposit, masternodes or any other feature like this to make the coin interesting. My 2 cents!
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
hi.
i got 46mio coins. what s the best tutorial for staking?
and how much is the reward for that amount?

Please follow this tutorial video on how to stake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1RLDQN-ENA

Current reward APR is 20.89% which will change to 1.337% early next year.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
1.337% is just simply too low, people would not consider this as a PoS coin with such low returns. Also burning would help a lot but what would help the most is a better richlist, the nr.1 wallet should be locked for the future, funding or promotion, it doesn't look good for new buyers..

with the low cost and large supply i think 1.337% is better both decreasing daily coin creation and encouraging holding larger amounts both of which should help with the price

I agree mate, I'm happy to see that most people voted for the 1.337% as we really needed to start lowering the daily coin creation and I think this will help. It has and currently is working well for ZEIT coin which has an even lower APR then 1337 coin. A lot of the big holders are holding and still supporting the coin and I can't see why the same can happen in 1337 coin. Maybe 1337 coin can have an elite group of people who hold 100M 1337 coins have a say in upcoming developments? ZEIT has something similar to this with their Knights where people need to hold 100M ZEIT.
1337 Final APR - 1.337% (I will add this to the main post as soon as i get a chance)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
When will price rise?  Huh Embarrassed
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
It's a bit of a problem. 1.337% sounds a bit low, the real APR would be higher because of compounding, and 13.37% sounds about good but generates a lot of new coins, too many quite probably. Maybe a compromise. Go for 1.337% but add a fixed block reward of 133.7 on top. With the current weight it should roughly double the rewards of an APR of 1.337%. With more weight/coins on the network the rewards would be less because your amount of coins would stake less blocks and only the APR half calculates the higher coin age into the rewards. Causes the lowered APR that less people or coins are staking the reward raises due to more blocks staked the fixed amount becomes dominant, plus some compounding effects on the APR part.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
1.337% is just simply too low, people would not consider this as a PoS coin with such low returns. Also burning would help a lot but what would help the most is a better richlist, the nr.1 wallet should be locked for the future, funding or promotion, it doesn't look good for new buyers..

with the low cost and large supply i think 1.337% is better both decreasing daily coin creation and encouraging holding larger amounts both of which should help with the price
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Come on guys buy buy buy  Roll Eyes  Cool Cool

Nice of the RoadMap! Smiley

https://www.1337coin.net/roadmap
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Nice thanks for the info  Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Hi guys what are the plans for this coin ?

Thank you

You can check out the roadmap here: https://www.1337coin.net/roadmap
New things are being prepared and I assume they will be published there.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hi guys what are the plans for this coin ?

Thank you
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
No buy orders on Cryptopia for a while now, only sell.    Unless things change I can see the 1337/BTC market being removed and only the 1337/DOGE market remaining.   Which will not help the coin.  :-/
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
well voted for the 13.37% because i think 1.337% is too low to be attractive to stake this coin, if was pow/pos was a good move to set the apr to this low but is only pos and we need stakers to keep the network moving.

Agree 100% but voted for the lowest amount, because I think this is the way to follow and I think that the team can lower the APR to 1.337% and implement masternodes in the future, to pay more APR to the mn holders and also to freeze some coins from the market. This will increase for sure the value of the coin. Just my 2 cents!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
well voted for the 13.37% because i think 1.337% is too low to be attractive to stake this coin, if was pow/pos was a good move to set the apr to this low but is only pos and we need stakers to keep the network moving.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Everyone, as mentioned before about the new final APR, we are proposing the new final APR to be 1.337% as oppose to the originally planned 13.37% in order to keep coin supply in check and improve coin value. We would like to hear from you all as your opinion matters. Polls are open here and on Twitter https://twitter.com/1337CoinUpdates/status/929404710745989124

I'd personally vote for the final APR to be 1.337%, provided that it was followed by a significant decrease in circulating supply through, say, burning. I believe that's the only way 1337 can increase in value, since applying only a low interest rate wouldn't affect the price much because the circulating supply would still be too high for the value to appreciate.

I myself too voted for the lower APR as it seems like it will be easier to manage and a burnoff would not be a bad idea neither. Also dont know if this has been raised but it seems like coinmarketcap

is way off as it has 6k for daily volume but only 4k for a marketcap for 1337. I thought our mcap was around 2 million? Nice to see we are at 2 sats though that is a great comeback!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't see a problem with the new suggested interest rate as a similar coin in ZEIT went down the path of a low rate and look at what that coin has been able to achieve. Its price has been holding steady for many months now since dropping to a lower rate. Its not always about the rate that a coin is giving but what the coin has to offer in the way of future developments which I believe 1337 coin has. We just need to be patient as I believe 1337 coin will do well in the long term.

Same here as well. It don't bother me if the interest rate will be 1.337%. What is the most important is the development behind the coin and the community that support it. 1337 coin has been here for a long time and sustaining its value on a current price of bitcoin is not bad. I will still be staking my coin and I will still continue to support this coin. Patience is a virtue and the ones with patience are the ones who enjoy the fruit of their patience at the end. Cheers
Coinexchange how long maintance?Huh fck the system...

All wallets are good!

Coinexchange the highest BTC... grrrrrr  interesting Angry Angry

discrimination disgusting rats.... Angry
Pages:
Jump to: