Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 42. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Just kill this coin already!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Will there be a pump?  Shocked Huh
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
I don't understand the new 1.337% and need some explanation. There are so many different altcoins at this moment, more than 1300. Why should someone buy 1337 in the future, only for the small stake? I see no roadmap for 2018? otherwise i played some games on https://playforcrypto.com/ and earned some 1337 coins worth nothing but thanks of this nice old game i have more money than 1 year ago.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Do you know what's the issue with deposits in CoinExchange?

Thanks for skip the .conf step to us.

Hi Nuad, Not really. I contacted them offering assistance but havent heard back from them. Will keep you all posted. Thanks.
Marketcap improved!  Smiley  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Coins given away for playing on a Minecraft server? Grin Well, another memecoin that brightened up my day!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
why? if we have crave
Huh  Cry
Merit: 100
@Everyone, Market Cap and Circulating Supply on CMC has now been fixed. Thank you.

Happy to hear that. Now we need good value for the coin Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
@Everyone, Market Cap and Circulating Supply on CMC has now been fixed. Thank you.

Finally  Smiley
Activity: 23
Do you know what's the issue with deposits in CoinExchange?

Thanks for skip the .conf step to us.
Everyone, i am glad to let you all know that I have finished implementing DNS seeds in to 1337 wallet. This should significantly improve 1337 connections without the need to manually add nodes to 1337.conf file. To better support users all over the world, these DNS seed are running on US, Europe and Asia servers. If you are experiencing connection issues, please update your wallet to the latest version v1.9.0.1 from Github https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.1
This is not a mandatory update but highly recommended. Thank you.

Thank you dev for this update, right now I'm not experiencing any issues or have any issues with active connections so I'll stick with the current wallet for now. I like the sounds of you being interested in implementing masternodes down the road which I think will help the coin even more as people will be holding their coins to earn the masternodes rewards. Maybe the masternode rewards could be 1337 coins per day or 133.7 coins per day, this might give people incentive to hold their coins for masternodes?

Hi Vella, great suggestion. Will def keep that in mind. Thanks.
Activity: 42
Updated to latest wallet even though I was having no connection problems, works well, as soon as I remembered to delete my peers.dat  and conf file  Grin was sat with zero connections till I deleted those and relaunched wallet.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Everyone, i am glad to let you all know that I have finished implementing DNS seeds in to 1337 wallet. This should significantly improve 1337 connections without the need to manually add nodes to 1337.conf file. To better support users all over the world, these DNS seed are running on US, Europe and Asia servers. If you are experiencing connection issues, please update your wallet to the latest version v1.9.0.1 from Github https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.1

Thank you dev for this update, right now I'm not experiencing any issues or have any issues with active connections so I'll stick with the current wallet for now. I like the sounds of you being interested in implementing masternodes down the road which I think will help the coin even more as people will be holding their coins to earn the masternodes rewards. Maybe the masternode rewards could be 1337 coins per day or 133.7 coins per day, this might give people incentive to hold their coins for masternodes?
@Everyone, i am glad to let you all know that I have finished implementing DNS seeds in to 1337 wallet. This should significantly improve 1337 connections without the need to manually add nodes to 1337.conf file. To better support users all over the world, these DNS seeds are running on US, Europe and Asia servers. If you are experiencing connection issues, please update your wallet to the latest version v1.9.0.1 from Github https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.1
So people voted for 1.337 APR this in my opinion is good for the inflation but people will just loose interest on holding and staking the coin because ROI is very low, without POW or masternodes implementation is just not worth to invest in a such low POS coin. Indeed there are others POS coins with 1-2% APR out there, but they have additionally ROI such as term deposit, masternodes or any other feature like this to make the coin interesting. My 2 cents!

Hi, i see your point and yes 1.337% is low but the main goal is to control the supply overflow which is already at 26B. Also, the idea is to encourage people to hold and improve coin's value. I am also looking into master node implementation which could be a while but i think once 1.337% APR goes into efffect, we ll get an idea of where we stand. I will keep you all posted. Thank you.
I've been trying to download and install a new wallet for quite some time. It keeps getting stuck around the 8400 block. It's showing 9 connections, but after 2 days of being stuck I closed the file. When will this wallet get working again? Should have just left it the way it was before. There was a lot of inflation, but at least things worked. Now it's all broken and no one seems to know how to get it working again.

Hi, please download the latest snapshot from github https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.0 to get your wallet synced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
So people voted for 1.337 APR this in my opinion is good for the inflation but people will just loose interest on holding and staking the coin because ROI is very low, without POW or masternodes implementation is just not worth to invest in a such low POS coin. Indeed there are others POS coins with 1-2% APR out there, but they have additionally ROI such as term deposit, masternodes or any other feature like this to make the coin interesting. My 2 cents!

Yeah maybe we could find an in between ground for the final APR. 13% seems too high long term and 1.3% does seem a little small long term. I did vote for the 1.3% APR myself but now am rethinking

that a mixed solution would work best. Not sure if it has to begin with 1% or not maybe we could do final APR of 5%? That seems like a nice compromise but again thinking out loud here not sure.
Merit: 105
I've been trying to download and install a new wallet for quite some time. It keeps getting stuck around the 8400 block. It's showing 9 connections, but after 2 days of being stuck I closed the file. When will this wallet get working again? Should have just left it the way it was before. There was a lot of inflation, but at least things worked. Now it's all broken and no one seems to know how to get it working again.
8 million 1337 coin Stake = 7.000 - 10.000 coin /day     Good or bad Huh
Pages:
Jump to: