Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 45. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Piece of shit coin. Got banned from their Discord after I told them they need more promotion. They have no plans for this valueless coin, it will be stuck at 1 sat for eternity. Stay away.

Sorry you got banned but it seems like you did not follow the rules which clearly mentions about FUD.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Piece of shit coin. Got banned from their Discord after I told them they need more promotion. They have no plans for this valueless coin, it will be stuck at 1 sat for eternity. Stay away.
 Elite gamers, reserve your live streaming time slots for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They are all open. https://goo.gl/7MqE4L . Check https://www.reddit.com/r/1337Foundation/comments/79b9o3/play_stream_and_earn/ for more info.
Hi There,

I bought a bunch of coins back in 2014 and never really looked at anything, then I see I have 1337.

So I decided to see what this coin is about. and..

Interesting concept. I was quite happy to see the integrations. and while watching the movie realised how one could build Facebook gamer campaigns for Minecraft. and also science channels for folding.

I was about to mail and ask if there is an affiliate program then tried to test the minecraft server. seems the website is down.
Also folding at home is that running? Are there any other integrations running?

Many thanks.

Hi, Minecraft server is currently on hold. Yes, folding is still running fine. Please check https://pastebin.com/t9XpRsJg to learn more about folding.
Activity: 42
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.
Activity: 2
Hi There,

I bought a bunch of coins back in 2014 and never really looked at anything, then I see I have 1337.

So I decided to see what this coin is about. and..

Interesting concept. I was quite happy to see the integrations. and while watching the movie realised how one could build Facebook gamer campaigns for Minecraft. and also science channels for folding.

I was about to mail and ask if there is an affiliate program then tried to test the minecraft server. seems the website is down.
Also folding at home is that running? Are there any other integrations running?

Many thanks.
Hello 1337 team,

What happaned with the new website, chosen from the competition?

Hi, we havent been able to reach the winner from the competition. We are working on this and will keep you all posted.

Hi,
thanks for the info! It was really a good choice, hope that soon there will be a solution. I appreciate your hard work and I am confident, that it will pay all 1337' contributors off.
After the whole concept is ready for the big audience, it will be very important to drive attention to this cool project, maybe with people like suppoman and other youtubers, could help spread a word for 1337 and help it to come one day in the top 100 (for example like B3 lately did). I am investing since july 2017 in 1337 and will continue to do so. I wish you good luck and more and more great supporters.
Cheers!

@dzveri Thank you for the support and yes we are getting there. Soon after finalizing the APR, we can move on to other stuffs.

Great work so far!

I like how this coin is developed!

Just was wondering are you planning on including the 1337 coin into any (or all) of the hardware wallets?

@Wall-ET Thank you! and regarding hardware wallets, as i mentioned before we may need to wait until the final APR and make sure everything is stable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Great work so far!

I like how this coin is developed!

Just was wondering are you planning on including the 1337 coin into any (or all) of the hardware wallets?
Activity: 11
Hello 1337 team,

Hi, we havent been able to reach the winner from the competition. We are working on this and will keep you all posted.

Hi,
thanks for the info! It was really a good choice, hope that soon there will be a solution. I appreciate your hard work and I am confident, that it will pay all 1337' contributors off.
After the whole concept is ready for the big audience, it will be very important to drive attention to this cool project, maybe with people like suppoman and other youtubers, could help spread a word for 1337 and help it to come one day in the top 100 (for example like B3 lately did). I am investing since july 2017 in 1337 and will continue to do so. I wish you good luck and more and more great supporters.
Cheers!
Hello 1337 team,

Activity: 11
Hello 1337 team,

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Problem
CMK is reporting the wrong Circulating Supply 38,581,125

Your Block explorer is also reporting only 25,873 million coins

Cryptopia is reporting 1,401,708,374 alone for sale on one market.

What is the actual supply , for this coin?

╥Aztek

As mentioned many times before, CMC info is incorrect and i have already contacted them about the wrong info. Actual supply is 25B.

Indeed the CMC info is wrong and they don't update any info unless the daily volume is above 10K $ so we need more volume to make the changes. They have this weird rule but it is what it is. Hopefully the volume will increase and then you or someone else can send a new ticket.
which other elements does your project infrastructure include?

Hi, not sure i completely understand your question.
Activity: 20
which other elements does your project infrastructure include?
Where is disappear 1337 coins from my wallet?
I have a problem with sync and deleted all files except wallet.dat. Now I can't see all of my coins. On block-explorer I can see right amount which I have, but on wallet, i see almost half of 1337 coins.
where is the problem?

you're on a fork, were on a fork or haven't fully synced

SO what i need to do with this? Just need to wait or what?

Hi, are you completely synced? What is your current block?

I think they is currently synced. Received from staking oct.30 last time

Current number of blocks 1126273
Estimated total block 1125878

You could try this and see if you see all your coins:
- Go to Debug Window>Console tab>type command repairwallet>Enter
- Restart your wallet

Now is everything okay. Thanks for the help.

Glad it worked for you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Where is disappear 1337 coins from my wallet?
I have a problem with sync and deleted all files except wallet.dat. Now I can't see all of my coins. On block-explorer I can see right amount which I have, but on wallet, i see almost half of 1337 coins.
where is the problem?

you're on a fork, were on a fork or haven't fully synced

SO what i need to do with this? Just need to wait or what?

Hi, are you completely synced? What is your current block?

I think they is currently synced. Received from staking oct.30 last time

Current number of blocks 1126273
Estimated total block 1125878

You could try this and see if you see all your coins:
- Go to Debug Window>Console tab>type command repairwallet>Enter
- Restart your wallet

Now is everything okay. Thanks for the help.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Problem

╥Aztek

As mentioned many times before, CMC info is incorrect and i have already contacted them about the wrong info. Actual supply is 25B.

I'm sure CMC will update the 1337 coin stats soon. I believe right now they a bust listing new coins as I saw a post in one of the threads that its taking them around 7 days to answer requests for listing new coins. So not sure how long the wait will be for requests to update the stats of coins as I know a few coins need this to happen and they are also still waiting.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Hi Dev,

Is it normal to have a ~14% CPU's permanently usage for run the wallet?

Hi, it really depends on what your wallet is doing. If its behind and actively syncing then you could see some CPU usage but if you are all synced and in normal state, CPU usage should be pretty low as you can see in the screenshot below...this is my wallet currently at normal state which is only using 0.5%.

That's weird, I never had the wallet in such low usage. Welp, I'm running it in a cloud vm, maybe that's the reason I guess...

What about the RAM Dev?

RAM usage should be around 100-200 MB.

dev, insurance?

https://imgur.com/a/j1xGt

Problem

╥Aztek

Pages:
Jump to: