Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 44. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 19
I don't see a problem with the new suggested interest rate as a similar coin in ZEIT went down the path of a low rate and look at what that coin has been able to achieve. Its price has been holding steady for many months now since dropping to a lower rate. Its not always about the rate that a coin is giving but what the coin has to offer in the way of future developments which I believe 1337 coin has. We just need to be patient as I believe 1337 coin will do well in the long term.

Believing in a coin is one thing, but that just means I don't sell it.
I think what has been overlooked so far is the network stability. If the APR is too low, people will stop leaving there wallets permanently open for staking. That might be really bad for the network itself...
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I don't see a problem with the new suggested interest rate as a similar coin in ZEIT went down the path of a low rate and look at what that coin has been able to achieve. Its price has been holding steady for many months now since dropping to a lower rate. Its not always about the rate that a coin is giving but what the coin has to offer in the way of future developments which I believe 1337 coin has. We just need to be patient as I believe 1337 coin will do well in the long term.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi...i totally see your point and regarding coin taking different course..that will happen (thats all i can say for now Smiley ). Regarding burning the coins, yeah thats a great option and we tried couple of things to take it further but it didnt succeed. Ofcourse, people want to burn coins but not their own and though some rarely do, supply keeps growing. Hence, the new final APR proposal. But again, we are letting people to decide so make sure you vote. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply dev, I thought there's coins losted in old wallets capable to be burned cuz you're right, no one who actually follow the project currently will want to burn theirs. I believe the 7.331% as a final APR can be managed and will be an intermediate between those who want the new one and the others who are agree with the old. If still seems a very high ratio to you, consider somewhat like 3.731 ~ 5%. Honestly I cannot vote because I think 1.337% is too low and 13.37% is high for this mature POS coin seeing it through your point of view.

For the rest, I'm glad to read the coin will improve. I hope you and your team consider it, regards
Activity: 11
Could implementing of Masternodes help the coin? Most of us maybe will prefer to lock their coins if it's worth it. Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
And what about an intermediate value as it mentioned more or less in a twitter message like 7.331%? 1.337% is too low to consider 1337 POS imho and new people won't stake this surely. Even the old final APR is already low, the final new one benefits only those who have been here since the beginning practically (I'm relatively new unfortunately). Unless the coin considers a different course with a new protocol and/or a rebranding at least (I truly believe 1337 needs the last asap). A viable ideas to improve the coin value are maybe set up masternodes and burn the coins wich are in old wallets. Idk what are you thinking exactly to improve the project dev, but in my opinion 1.337% is insanely low... I disagree. Thank you for asking this to the community.

Hi...i totally see your point and regarding coin taking different course..that will happen (thats all i can say for now Smiley ). Regarding burning the coins, yeah thats a great option and we tried couple of things to take it further but it didnt succeed. Ofcourse, people want to burn coins but not their own and though some rarely do, supply keeps growing. Hence, the new final APR proposal. But again, we are letting people to decide so make sure you vote. Thank you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Why is this coin stuck at few sat for such a long time?
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Without a somewhat high percentage rate, a lot of those who love staking will be less attracted to it.  1.337% a year is really like saying nothing.

I tend to agree with that. Also I think 13 % could be controlled in the long run. With regular burning events or burning connected to the FAH payouts it shouldn't be a problem to decrease the supply by that amount per year.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Without a somewhat high percentage rate, a lot of those who love staking will be less attracted to it.  1.337% a year is really like saying nothing.
Activity: 23
And what about an intermediate value as it mentioned more or less in a twitter message like 7.331%? 1.337% is too low to consider 1337 POS imho and new people won't stake this surely. Even the old final APR is already low, the final new one benefits only those who have been here since the beginning practically (I'm relatively new unfortunately). Unless the coin considers a different course with a new protocol and/or a rebranding at least (I truly believe 1337 needs the last asap). A viable ideas to improve the coin value are maybe set up masternodes and burn the coins wich are in old wallets. Idk what are you thinking exactly to improve the project dev, but in my opinion 1.337% is insanely low... I disagree. Thank you for asking this to the community.
Activity: 17
Merit: 26
Everyone, as mentioned before about the new final APR, we are proposing the new final APR to be 1.337% as oppose to the originally planned 13.37% in order to keep coin supply in check and improve coin value. We would like to hear from you all as your opinion matters. Polls are open here and on Twitter https://twitter.com/1337CoinUpdates/status/929404710745989124

I'd personally vote for the final APR to be 1.337%, provided that it was followed by a significant decrease in circulating supply through, say, burning. I believe that's the only way 1337 can increase in value, since applying only a low interest rate wouldn't affect the price much because the circulating supply would still be too high for the value to appreciate.
Activity: 29
Everyone, as mentioned before about the new final APR, we are proposing the new final APR to be 1.337% as oppose to the originally planned 13.37% in order to keep coin supply in check and improve coin value. We would like to hear from you all as your opinion matters. Polls are open here and on Twitter https://twitter.com/1337CoinUpdates/status/929404710745989124
I voted for the lower APR, it seems better in the long run as it will hopefully help the value increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Activity: 11
Hello 1337 team,

What happaned with the new website, chosen from the competition?

Hi, we havent been able to reach the winner from the competition. We are working on this and will keep you all posted.

Hi,
thanks for the info! It was really a good choice, hope that soon there will be a solution. I appreciate your hard work and I am confident, that it will pay all 1337' contributors off.
After the whole concept is ready for the big audience, it will be very important to drive attention to this cool project, maybe with people like suppoman and other youtubers, could help spread a word for 1337 and help it to come one day in the top 100 (for example like B3 lately did). I am investing since july 2017 in 1337 and will continue to do so. I wish you good luck and more and more great supporters.
Cheers!

Yes I do tend to agree with you on trying to get some big YT guys on board to promote 1337 coin. B3 was huge because of the high 10000% blocks which were hyped up not only on YT but also from a few big Twitter guys and a lot of people did lose on B3 as once these blocks hits the coin was dumped. However that can't happen with 1337 coin as the coin doesn't have the high interest rate but I do think that a couple big YT channels promoting 1337 coin will help get the exposure and also on Twitter as well. Twitter nowdays is huge in promoting crypto and that is why I try and at least promote 1337 coin or re-tweet their tweets weekly. Hoping that a big Twitter user will pick it up and promote the coin.

Yes, sure I agree. Let's do our best and the things will happen, quality, strong will and patience is the clue. Hope for the best!
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Piece of shit coin. Got banned from their Discord after I told them they need more promotion. They have no plans for this valueless coin, it will be stuck at 1 sat for eternity. Stay away.

With this language, I am not surprised that you got banned. Your are just another frustrated child which your mom dropped in the head few weeks back. Get a life and stop the FUD around here, this is a coin with very active devs from the beginning, the price is low due to the large circulating supply not because the development.
Activity: 22
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hello 1337 team,

What happaned with the new website, chosen from the competition?

Hi, we havent been able to reach the winner from the competition. We are working on this and will keep you all posted.

Hi,
thanks for the info! It was really a good choice, hope that soon there will be a solution. I appreciate your hard work and I am confident, that it will pay all 1337' contributors off.
After the whole concept is ready for the big audience, it will be very important to drive attention to this cool project, maybe with people like suppoman and other youtubers, could help spread a word for 1337 and help it to come one day in the top 100 (for example like B3 lately did). I am investing since july 2017 in 1337 and will continue to do so. I wish you good luck and more and more great supporters.
Cheers!

Yes I do tend to agree with you on trying to get some big YT guys on board to promote 1337 coin. B3 was huge because of the high 10000% blocks which were hyped up not only on YT but also from a few big Twitter guys and a lot of people did lose on B3 as once these blocks hits the coin was dumped. However that can't happen with 1337 coin as the coin doesn't have the high interest rate but I do think that a couple big YT channels promoting 1337 coin will help get the exposure and also on Twitter as well. Twitter nowdays is huge in promoting crypto and that is why I try and at least promote 1337 coin or re-tweet their tweets weekly. Hoping that a big Twitter user will pick it up and promote the coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Piece of shit coin. Got banned from their Discord after I told them they need more promotion. They have no plans for this valueless coin, it will be stuck at 1 sat for eternity. Stay away.

I think their is bigger reasons why you get banned. Following the rules is a must. Think that its a house rules that is been made and to broke the rules you have to suffer the consequences on what you have made. Spreading FUD about this coin wont work. I have been supporting and watching this project since 2014 and I am happy on what this project has achieved even though it came to cross on ups and downs but still its alive. To the 1337 team keep up the good work.

Have a blessed day ahead. Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

People have to understand is not just the job for the development team. Everyone should support the development team as much as they can and do what we can to promote it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Sorry you got banned but it seems like you did not follow the rules which clearly mentions about FUD.

lol feel sad about this person...
idk why they can not handle other people success...

Hate speech is not welcome anywhere... (except some troll box...)
Pages:
Jump to: