Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 20. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Some people probably dumped because the development team looks young. It could just be 2 people doing everything vs a team. As for the linked in profiles. They are probably new because the younger generation all uses facebook. Hell I'm in my 30's and just created a linked in profile for the first time. It's just like the job market... Everyone wants people with minimum 5-10 years experience. Well you are not going to have that fresh out of college. I would focus less on their age and more about the product they deliver.

No, people dump because it was a buy the rumor and sell the news situation. The project looks great and I am sure it will bounce back up very soon.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I forgot I invested in ELIX and was amazed after re-checking this thread. Now I am watching and waiting for dev to release mobile lending app.  Cheers!
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
No life obviously. Don't try to destroy the reputation of the developers. This is by far the best lending platform and the dev's are work horses. People like yourself honestly have no life. I believe ELIX also has the lowest marketcap of all platforms.

Wow such a dump after watching new website and team!
Not good.

And people like you have enough of life to create new accounts to hide behind it.
Have you looked it my other response?
Do you even know how long I have been with this project? Facts are facts.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
No life obviously. Don't try to destroy the reputation of the developers. This is by far the best lending platform and the dev's are work horses. People like yourself honestly have no life. I believe ELIX also has the lowest marketcap of all platforms.

Not good.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
When the application will be available?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Not good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
@$100  next january I'll be rich !
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Beautiful new website. Excellent developers. Elixir is one of the most promising tokens this year.
ELIX turns time into money!
Activity: 28
Its only me keeping it above $1 you might want to sell. Maybe you can buy back cheaper Smiley

I'm just continuing to accrue more and more

for all the investors that couldnt invest because the team was anonymous... here you go.. no excuses now.. perfect time to buy 

Yes, price dropped to 1$ again, and it is really perfect time to buy now

Noted and done.

One of the most promising projects I've seen

Nice try Wink

I’ll sell at $100 next January instead
Its only me keeping it above $1 you might want to sell. Maybe you can buy back cheaper Smiley

I'm just continuing to accrue more and more

for all the investors that couldnt invest because the team was anonymous... here you go.. no excuses now.. perfect time to buy 

Noted and done.

Activity: 28

Noted and done.

Activity: 124
Merit: 60

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
This is really incredible I didnt know the team are from Stanford, I am very bullish on Elixir, going to hold it for a few years
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Awesome! Thanks for the news guys - as always good news/bad news it always moves the market but I think this was just a tiny hickup and now the people realize what could be in the game and also what you might possibly have set up so far and have in the plans.
Activity: 68
Merit: 7
Elixir has been started year with best news possible!

Now its time to get a good place on coinmarketcap.

For only readers, if you dont have Elixir, then you need to buy now.

There is place for you on this train just now.

Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Wheres the website, we can't wait...............................
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
There still are a few hours left from the day, shouldn't take long Smiley
In the short-term you are correct. Think of it like a game of chess and you'll understand where I am coming from. Don't look at it like checkers.

Ironically your statement to try to make ELIX look like a bad buy makes it look like a better buy! The supply is lower because of them not waiting and earning 5000 tokens per batch or 50,000 total. This means ATH is unknown and still a very small marketcap for a revolutionary lending platform. Sorry if you have missed the boat or sold early. But ELIX won't be looking back at $1.00 unless the whole crypto community destabilizes.

waited for this chance for 3 months so sell at ATH.
I know many miners were waiting to mine batches today and cash out.
EXOR activity shows just how many people mined their batches in last few days:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x898bf39cd67658bd63577fb00a2a3571daecbc53#pageSize=50

But obviously, they will dump at this price.
The activity of batches increased from 28 Dec so possibly insider trading as well.

There you are very new or hiding behind a new account, because I have beem riding this boat sine it was TME, if you know what TME is.
Also, No where I am trying to pull price, as others checked and said week hands are mining, so that is what i wanted to say, if seller are ready now, it will restrict price rise. All depends on team details, if they are big guys it will go may be 300%, if they are not good, price will drop simple.
Pages:
Jump to: