Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 19. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Great proj and team. Always giving updates Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 11
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Guys, what the price now?
Activity: 104
will you add ELIX to more exchanges soon ?

This exchange is starting mid of january. actually the voting hast status Under consideration  so please vote until there is status planned: here are the other votings https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/
Activity: 108
will you add ELIX to more exchanges soon ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Yeah it is really amazing how they are following the roadmap/what they promise. This is a thing you dont see that often in crypto and I think this could be amazing for the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
$10 in a few weeks
Activity: 1
Every Week gives updates..    Grin
Buy before comes the next update!  Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
When is the next update?
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Yes they follow the road map. 
Activity: 1
ELIXIR is a GREAT project with a great team, a great community with a lot of People who believe in it.
The roadmap has been respected punctually. Developer are serious and competent. The strategie is great. The next developments are great too. ELIX is now a newborn, only wait and see.....
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Good to know we still have plenty of people who believe in this project. Keep the support coming and together we'll succeed in the long run.
Activity: 19
I sold all the coins.
I do not believe in project.
It looks like a scam project, which I invested earlier.
A hidden and incomprehensible team.

An important factor is the new profiles in linkedin. Checking the company, it really exists, but since 2009 ... How so?
This scheme for the scam project, some news, and thats all.

Another important point: there are better projects with a stronger team, but their capitalization is only 50-70 million.
In general, I can not advise anyone, think for yourself. Observe, gather facts and evaluate. Undecided

Wich project is so better do you mean (all projects start low)?
Sorry but you wrote crap.

I have a pool of coins. FUNFAIR, CMT - will have x5 in future. May be more
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
I forgot I invested in ELIX and was amazed after re-checking this thread. Now I am watching and waiting for dev to release mobile lending app.  Cheers!

Wow, lucky you! It's always nice you remember that you have something very exciting hidden away. We should be in for a very nice ride over the next few years!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Website looks great! Who cares how young the devs are? What's important is that they revealed themselves just like everyone wanted. It doesn't change the fact on how hard working and devoted they are to making this project a success.
Activity: 99
When will we get the next update ? Today or Monday ?
Activity: 143
We just saw today classic example of "Buy the rumor and sell the news"
But long term outlook is good for this.

Few big buys just tweet an buy Elix and it will shoot like anything. It has good exchange to support price rise so Hodl is we recommend to everyone.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Elix is a good coin and team, no worries about their age and how many of them. They have delivered good progress and one day will see where ELIX going to be.
Dont listen to people who are calling scam here, they just want to pull price and buy, nothing else.
I have see this project in beginning and they are smart and delivered before time always.
Look at EthLend and Salt, now think about how much undervalued ELIX is.

They have not only launched token but launched a company with same name, now they are working under US laws, so dont think they will scam.
Some people probably dumped because the development team looks young. It could just be 2 people doing everything vs a team. As for the linked in profiles. They are probably new because the younger generation all uses facebook. Hell I'm in my 30's and just created a linked in profile for the first time. It's just like the job market... Everyone wants people with minimum 5-10 years experience. Well you are not going to have that fresh out of college. I would focus less on their age and more about the product they deliver.

I agree, young industry and young people is a plus and not a negative. These guys delivered what they promised so far and their foundation looks good.
Feel for genuine now by taking their faces public.
Pages:
Jump to: