Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 4. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

A great solution to make such an application. It is very good that you come to the forum and present such news from yourself. This gives us confidence in the project and people want to deal with you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
nice project and team!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
ELIX App Release Date, Marketing, Completed Lending Redesign & More
Welcome to this week’s round of ELIX updates. A lot has happened in the past week — keep reading to find out all the exciting details!
https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-app-release-date-marketing-completed-lending-redesign-more-d442bb478aeb

That is an amazing update and I am really happy about the fact that the iOS app will be released at the same time too. Not many crypto wallets pass the examination by apple and its very nice that it worked out so smoothly
Activity: 294
Cant wait to get my hands on the app.
It has been such a ride the last year and now.. almost touch down.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

This is really good news. This token have a very active developement. This is great compared to many others project out there, where devs disappear soon after the first lauch.

Thanks for your work!
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Crowdfunding and smart contracts are great together because you are able to understand the address where you money are going. But you will need some technical skills to do it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Once again ,I am convinced that the project is very good, waiting for the launch of the application, I continue to save coins  Wink

thats a good decision to all ELIX token hodler. please hodl your bags at the next bullrun ELIX will be explode to 10000 sats and more - maybe  Grin
I'm sure that will be much higher price, you just have to wait Shocked Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Once again ,I am convinced that the project is very good, waiting for the launch of the application, I continue to save coins  Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Amazing! 27 Days to the official release in the official App Stores  Grin

The Idea to use this time to start marketing is really good!

How many other Projects have an official App?

the app launch certainly will be a milestone. I can't wait to try it out myself.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109

Amazing! 27 Days to the official release in the official App Stores  Grin

The Idea to use this time to start marketing is really good!

How many other Projects have an official App?
Activity: 20
Both App stores have approved the Elixir App!!! This is really good news as Apple typically takes a long time to review crypto based apps.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
We’ve Submitted the ELIX App To The Apple and Google Play Stores

This week, we’re excited to announce that we’ve submitted our app to the Apple and Google Play Stores! Once each version is approved, we’ll have a final QA (quality assurance) period. During this time, we’ll also be promoting the upcoming app. We’ll announce a release date for the app for both the Apple and Google Play stores once the app is approved.
https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/weve-submitted-the-elix-app-to-the-apple-and-google-play-stores-6891d8999bf2

Lovin' this update ! Way to go elix. Hope we can redeem the top 100 spots on coinmarketcap sooner or later

Very nice update. The team is doing great. I don't think there will be any problems regarding the google play store. I don't know how easy it will be to get in the app store since they are quite restrictive in anything related to crypto. A listing in both would be a great success and I really hope it will go through easily
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Another nice Update

You have never disappointed us even in this very disappointing bear market.

Many thanks from me
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
We’ve Submitted the ELIX App To The Apple and Google Play Stores

This week, we’re excited to announce that we’ve submitted our app to the Apple and Google Play Stores! Once each version is approved, we’ll have a final QA (quality assurance) period. During this time, we’ll also be promoting the upcoming app. We’ll announce a release date for the app for both the Apple and Google Play stores once the app is approved.
https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/weve-submitted-the-elix-app-to-the-apple-and-google-play-stores-6891d8999bf2

Lovin' this update ! Way to go elix. Hope we can redeem the top 100 spots on coinmarketcap sooner or later
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think the coin will recover and go up when will be launched the app for lending the coins and get back more if lending. We should wait and not sell now for low money.
It is very nice to see that the developer pays great attention to the development of the project. Now few can boast of it. This is worthy of attention and respect of the community.

I agree, the project is really too good, I believe next time elirx will be a dinosaur of the crypto market  Grin Cheesy Cheesy

I hope by dinosaur you mean it will be big but not extinct.  Grin the steady development and updates will pay off in the end.
Activity: 81
It is very nice to see that the developer pays great attention to the development of the project. Now few can boast of it. This is worthy of attention and respect of the community.

I agree, the project is really too good, I believe next time elirx will be a dinosaur of the crypto market  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 518
wow. amazing feat to be covered by the Forbes Magazin. I hope this will introduce some new people to the project. Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
thank you for the update.ELIX project looks really promissing,very good work devs.
Pages:
Jump to: