Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 7. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
BETA BETA BETA IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I like comparing ELIX with SALT.

Elix market cap: $6mm
Elix ATH market cap: $74mm (>x12)

Salt market cap: $127mm (x21)
Salt ATH market cap: $959mm (x159)

Just a reminder to not sell your Elix cheap, guys  Grin

wouldn't be surprised if it reaches SALT level. Really amazing team and progress, more than in most overbought icos
Yup I also see it happening. Glad it went up a little lately and hopefully it continues. Just been a hard few months, but with good devs like this we should rise pretty good.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I like comparing ELIX with SALT.

Elix market cap: $6mm
Elix ATH market cap: $74mm (>x12)

Salt market cap: $127mm (x21)
Salt ATH market cap: $959mm (x159)

Just a reminder to not sell your Elix cheap, guys  Grin

wouldn't be surprised if it reaches SALT level. Really amazing team and progress, more than in most overbought icos
The elixir token must slowly but surely raise the value higher. This project has great potential and will certainly be among the winners in 2018.
At the end of the year, I think prices of $ 3- $ 5 per token are realistic. My goal is $ 20 per token.

I am of this opinion also.

How can someone confirm if there is elix in someone address since it will not just appear with the parameter inputs, is there a website or something to show this ?

You can use Etherscan.

For example this are all Elix Token holders and how much Elix they hold.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8#balances

4376 People in the moment are Token holders (people who store their elix on an exchange are not listed there)
FYI the first 3 top Holders are Exchanges!  so 1/3 of the supply are stored on Exchanges

You can also enter the ETH Adress in the upper right corner at Etherscan to check any ETH adress. Then you can click on Token Balances and chek the ELIX Numbers

some people are major holder but did not claim their coins too. But it gives a good picture
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Is very nice that team is continue to do progress in this project. The price of token is still very low and i think underestimated. It should go up after we getting closer of the app launch.

Price will again rise to new height once bull market starts but we have good development speed since beginning and it will reflect later in terms of price as well.
Glad to be here since beginning of this project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is very nice that team is continue to do progress in this project. The price of token is still very low and i think underestimated. It should go up after we getting closer of the app launch.
Very good progress in this project. I think this coin will have a high value once the Elix app will be launched. Is there any ETA when Elix app will be launched?

you can register for puplic Beta on their Website.

i think max 4-6 weeks  Cool

might be a bit longer, but anyway not really far right now. The Team is doing great and I really love the communication with the community.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
I haven't seen ELIX at the prices I wanted to buy in december or november. I remember seeing it at 500 sats and I was like "this looks like a good buy". I have regretted ever since not buying ELIX.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Very good progress in this project. I think this coin will have a high value once the Elix app will be launched. Is there any ETA when Elix app will be launched?
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Regarding the price , just be patient.  A lot of good alts are down over 80 percent.  Just give it some time and don't panic sell.
Impressive update as usual. Keep it up guys.  Smiley

They’re getting close to 500 Beta signups already! Awesome progress. Waiting for updates about when we’ll be able to try out the beta and check out this sneak peek (with fun background music) of the app!

any writeup on some beta experiences?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
A very promising project, where I am invested almost from the beginning. At these prices, I have again increased.
I hope that by the summer we will get back the $ 2 prices.
Happy even more Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

They’re getting close to 500 Beta signups already! Awesome progress. Waiting for updates about when we’ll be able to try out the beta and check out this sneak peek (with fun background music) of the app!

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

I really like this project and the fact that dev is doing great work, great effort, I hope this project succeeds and surpasses the competition, good luck to you  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
In the recent news, the team announced that they established a crowdfunding smart contract for Ether. I share the thought that this will probably expand the utility of the platform and will add a lot of value to the ELIX token as well. They are also willing to lower the host cuts for ELIX which would only preserve the utility of the token. Once again an amazing update on the upcoming features, hope to test the beta ASAP!

great news, honestly i wish i had time to request to be a beta tester (and actually test it), oh well I am sure, they will do great and the app will work as it should.
Activity: 20
This team never disappoints.  App looks really nice!
Activity: 44
@jeanpierre

You can fund any kind of project you like with Boost. Doesn't have to be coding related!

I know from initial days of this community, it was very vocal and participative but looks like most of the early birds have gone now.

We're still here.

I'm still here.

I will always be here. ELIX until retirement for me.
Pages:
Jump to: