Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 9. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
I was right regards of price Elixir on 2018. 2nd January price was $1.05 and 9th price was $2.44 Smiley This is proof:

"September 24, 2017, 05:48:46 PM
I'm sure that Elix will easily reach at least 1$ in 2018. This project has a big potential and is really useful to people. Great investment ensuring a guaranteed great profit next year"

cool story bro.. can you make lightning strike twice with another prediction?  Tongue
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I was right regards of price Elixir on 2018. 2nd January price was $1.05 and 9th price was $2.44 Smiley This is proof:

"September 24, 2017, 05:48:46 PM
I'm sure that Elix will easily reach at least 1$ in 2018. This project has a big potential and is really useful to people. Great investment ensuring a guaranteed great profit next year"

Activity: 11
I noticed that this project is wonderful. But is there a GITHUB in this project?
I would like to know if the project is progressing objectively.
Activity: 81
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
great time to buy im picking up more.  Glad to finally see a good crypto project with an honest dev that isn't a scam.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Damn, so mad I found this project just now. This thing has such a potential growth, I just wonder how this project is still so undervalued Cheesy Seriously, people should start looking in alt coins too, not only the prices of the top20 tokens. Blockchain is not only Bitcoin and ETH Cheesy Wish this project to develop to the point I can imagine it grow, as I am not really that in-depth still, and supposedly in time it also to bypass it Cheesy
Activity: 20
I'm still holding back on generating any batches. Can't wait to see what happens once the app is released to the public.

its truly amazing how many people have held onto their batches.... their has always been a lot of Fatih from day 1 with elixir

I bought a good amount at .05 and never sold any even when it hit $2.50.   Perhaps I should have sold  little then in retrospect  Embarrassed.  Cant wait for it to take off again.  Have been adding to my bags at .35.

LOL I'm in the same shoe's and have been just adding more through these down times.  I probably should start selling little by little or I'll never be able to sell it all without crashing the price.   I'm really excited to see how everything plays out!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm still holding back on generating any batches. Can't wait to see what happens once the app is released to the public.

its truly amazing how many people have held onto their batches.... their has always been a lot of Fatih from day 1 with elixir

I bought a good amount at .05 and never sold any even when it hit $2.50.   Perhaps I should have sold  little then in retrospect  Embarrassed.  Cant wait for it to take off again.  Have been adding to my bags at .35.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
this is a GREAT development for a GREAT product from a serious team with a GREAT idea..... only in a too undervalued coin..
I hope it will soon be discovered..

oh it will, full public app launch is when the greater community will start to take notice, right now the price is looking really attractive for those who bought ATH and early investors
Activity: 1
this is a GREAT development for a GREAT product from a serious team with a GREAT idea..... only in a too undervalued coin..
I hope it will soon be discovered..
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Great update guys, keep up the good work.
We know it will be very good project in long term. Really liked it.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Will individual borrowers taking ELIX loans be required to provide collateral like LEND or will they be expecting to receive loans with no blockchain collateral but just based on trust and other evaluation metrics? Thanks

Both. Initially, i believe there will be no collateral, until Devs get the legal aspects sorted out

I can see the potential to lend to ICO’s without collateral so the fact that they’re focusing on that first makes a lot of sense.

However crypto speculators using collateral to take leveraged bets on the direction of the market is the biggest lending application in crypto and is already hugely popular on centralized exchanges, BitFinex, Poloniex etc. so it makes sense that LEND is focused on offering a Decentralized version of that and I hope ELIX will too.

(Otherwise you have to get into credit ratings etc. or a trust based model like TRST which is only 1/5th value of LEND despite being around twice as long.)

Decentralized collateral can easily be accomplished by a third smart contract. We recognize that there is demand for such a feature, and that it can function as a bridge until identity/accountability solutions are developed. I imagine we’ll begin prototyping/testing a collateral smart contract in the near future. We’ve had some preliminary discussions about how it would be engineered.

We think distributing a mobile version of what you describe would make our product more attractive and accessible.

This is a feature in the later stages of our roadmap that we’ll approach and examine as we get our initial platform off the ground.

Thanks for the reply. Very good to hear! I agree a mobile version will be more attractive and accessible. Lots of potential here. Good luck!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
If this will be the case you will see elixir going parabolic.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
As people continue to ask what ELIX' biggest advantage is, I was thinking about it again more deeply.
I think I finally understood what your approach is, but as long as the finalized math isn't there, it's almost impossible to recognize the whole thing.

So just a simplified example of what is about to come within the lending functionality - correct me if I'm wrong:

Let's say A lends 100 ELIX to B with a set timeline of 1 week (if it's paid back in time, A receives 65% and B 35% of the reward pool of Token P for this lending scenario).

So far so good. But there's way more to see, isn't it?

B can immediately use these 100 ELIX which he lent out from A to lend it out himself.
B->C & D, both is set to 50 ELIX and 6 days.
After 6 days, both C & D pay back the lent 50 ELIX to B, receiving 35% of the reward pool, while B gets 65% of it.

Now B has another day left to pay back the initially 100 ELIX to A and by doing so, he gets another 35% of these reward shares, while A receives 65% in this case.

This could go by far much futher if i.e. in the meantime A lends out from Z, receiving another 35% of the shares from Token P or C & D can theirself lend out their borrowed ELIX and so on.

All in all, one can say you similarly "stake" coins (Token P) by lending ELIX to B,C,D,..,Z back and forth.
The more you lend or lent out, the more you get - tell your family and friends (you personally know, they've got the money to pay you back) and be your own profit generating environment with your socials, just by using the App as mentioned before.

In the process, normies like your father or mother who aren't familiar with crypto anyhow, can easily purchase the needed amount within the FIAT<->ELIX gateway of the App, what apparently makes ELIX mainstream.

Besides that, the hyperbolic mining process of Token P is more or less a marketing tool which will lead a lot of people adopting the app from the very first hour (benefiting early adopters).

Moreover, it's like halving the block size over time, which in first sight reduces the reward pool, but by having wide useage it's also like a guarantor for appreciation (ELIX/Token P) and further increase of value like i.e. bitcoin itself has performed over years now.

See the bigger picture here. It's all about incentives. It's the 'lending game' of tomorrow.

For a really broad adoption the system or app has to be easy to use/ intuitive and a fiat gateway is necessary
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Progress looks great, just be patient guys, in a year the rewards from holding will pay off.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Another great update again from great developers. Thanks for the heads up. Excited for the full release of the app.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
This is an Update! Thanks.

The UI looks simple and functional! Easy to handle.

Like it a much

The progress so far is amazing  Smiley

Indeed. I like it as well :=)
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
This is an Update! Thanks.

The UI looks simple and functional! Easy to handle.

Like it a much

The progress so far is amazing  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: