Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 10. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The next updates will be GREAT!!!
Prepare for mooning!! I’m so excited!!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Yeah I think the fall was mainly caused by the adoption phase of Elixir. It peaked just days before the fall and therefore I think it took such a big hit. Guess it could be up vers soon.
Activity: 112
Keep it going team! I love this project! Can't wait for the things that will come for Elix in 2018!
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
One thing for sure, this coin is by far the most exciting one in my portfolio. Not to mention I hold 1 genesis address also. Cheesy Great job Elixer dev.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
it dropped down very much, it is one of the coins that got affected by the hard movement of BTC but its rise is also so easy, therefore I don’t consider its fall as a problem, I increased my amount over these prices.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
ELIX is one of the project that I believe will deliver an actual product & going to be among the top gainer in 2018.

I agree and they have been always showing progress irrespective of price action.
Team is hardworking and they have always deliver.
Sooner or later Elix will get its well deserved share.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I think we will see a nice uptrend on the coming days, just slow and steady until the developers has some good news to tell, then we will moon again.
Looking forward for some updates, good luck dev.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Elixir is taking over the world with peer to peer lending. Great concept, I'll lend someone I have never met money on the promise that someday they wiĺl pay me back.#mooncoin.

DEV's explain.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
I think when the beta from the App is ready we will see the 2$ again. To buy Token now to today's low price is no failure.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
The price is really depressing to see, i am going to sleep a few months and when I come back I hope the price will be back to 2$ lol.
There are too many coins right now I don't know if Elixir will survive in the long term, in my mind I don't think it will survive I hope I can sell my Elixir at a high price again, I am not dreaming for 20$ per elixir anymore just 2$ now.

you make yourself sounds like you have no idea what your doing in the crypto world.. but welcome.. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
The price is really depressing to see, i am going to sleep a few months and when I come back I hope the price will be back to 2$ lol.
There are too many coins right now I don't know if Elixir will survive in the long term, in my mind I don't think it will survive I hope I can sell my Elixir at a high price again, I am not dreaming for 20$ per elixir anymore just 2$ now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
A lot of people are accumulating Elix I guess. I went 30 ranks down on Etherscan during the last few days.
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
It will come sooner than you think to 2.40$.  The down time was because of bitconnect... Otherwise we will be much higher !
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Maybe you can start with your opinion ?! =)
Merit: 2
I bought ELIX yesterday for $0.23  Grin. Now let's go to $2.45 again!  Grin
Activity: 38
ELIX is one of the project that I believe will deliver an actual product & going to be among the top gainer in 2018.
Activity: 20
So happy that i grabbed so much Elix cheap and now waiting for my 10x coming soon.
Keep up the great work guys, Elix gave me so much profit so far, right from TME days.

We are so undervalued as of now and i see great path ahead

10x? Hodl and you’re going to see 50x on this by the end of the year. Just wait...

When i said 10x I never said about whole year, whole year it will be much more.

Exactly. It’s the most undervalued project out there. Slightly different than SALT but will be similar in market cap when 2019 rings in.
Activity: 20
So happy that i grabbed so much Elix cheap and now waiting for my 10x coming soon.
Keep up the great work guys, Elix gave me so much profit so far, right from TME days.

10x? Hodl and you’re going to see 50x on this by the end of the year. Just wait...
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
hope elix gets more attention now.

so undervalued. but so good!
I hold all my elix  Smiley

its okay, we got rid of the weak hands  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: