Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 8. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

I know its like Kickstarter, but maybe you need to write an article about it on medium, I know you guys are best in article writing. i will promote that to get more people.

Also, run some bounty for some valuable tweet and give some reward for retweeting, it will get some new people.

You have great value in the project and great development is going on, but somehow word is not getting out.

I know from initial days of this community, it was very vocal and participative but looks like most of the early birds have gone now.

Thats an great idea. I believe the Devs will do such an marketing when the product is ready.

I´m in contact with many Whales which are in Elix from day 1. Very few have turned their back on Elix.
Most of them firmly believe in Elix and hodl!

No worry

I am here too from initial TME days.
Good thing is NOVA is coming back without closing, so Elix might get listed there as we had TME there.
Dev pace a good as always.

I'm not from the TME days but i'm stilll Hodling  Roll Eyes - I'm very exited to use this app this coming summer. And I agree what is the point of marketing if there is no product. give it time and this diamond will shine
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

I know its like Kickstarter, but maybe you need to write an article about it on medium, I know you guys are best in article writing. i will promote that to get more people.

Also, run some bounty for some valuable tweet and give some reward for retweeting, it will get some new people.

You have great value in the project and great development is going on, but somehow word is not getting out.

I know from initial days of this community, it was very vocal and participative but looks like most of the early birds have gone now.

Thats an great idea. I believe the Devs will do such an marketing when the product is ready.

I´m in contact with many Whales which are in Elix from day 1. Very few have turned their back on Elix.

No worry

I am here too from initial TME days.
Good thing is NOVA is coming back without closing, so Elix might get listed there as we had TME there.
Dev pace a good as always.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I thought Now i'm not going to see ELIX under 2$ ever again. I had been kinda hoping it to look under in order to buy much more
Activity: 341
Merit: 109

No worry
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Great initiative in kickstarting feature project with 500 Elix. Hopefully this will be a great start for a one of a kind crowdfunding platform. Good luck for the beta, btw.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
@jeanpierre

You can fund any kind of project you like with Boost. Doesn't have to be coding related!

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
the truth is that Elixir is executing below the marketplace.
When the industry bleeds, Elixir bleeds more and more.

Yeah because it's an airdrop so the price can go down as much as it wants to. But I am not too worried about it, the bull will probably come back later this year
legendary
Activity: 1120
the truth is that Elixir is executing below the marketplace.
When the industry bleeds, Elixir bleeds more and more.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
From what I read so far you can only lend ELIX and ETH. Are there any plans on integrating other coins?

Is there any guarantee that someone will return your lended coins. Is it possible that I lend from someone 100 ETH and just sell them and never return?

I'll try again since I've been ignored. Anyone that can answer?

Please see the section "Collateralized Smart Contracts" at the end of this update.

Danke schön. Quick & helpful. Keep up the good work
legendary
Activity: 1064
Once you learn crypto you understand that throughout those period of common FUD, every thing is going red-colored whatever the inner value of any kind of project
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Thanks for the constant update dev ! This looks really great I wish I knew how to code so I can get free Elixir
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

That's great that crowdfunding is getting started. Looking forward for great projects to come forward to participate.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
I recommend not to worry about Elix price right. I see this project to bloom in the long term rather than short term. Keep your hopes up coz this will be exciting times for all of us.

P.S. Wonderful update from the team, btw. You should all read it.
price will follow development it's still a young coin, just wait and hodl you will be more than happy in some times
Activity: 200
I think the elix will reach over $7 by the end of 2018  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
I recommend not to worry about Elix price right. I see this project to bloom in the long term rather than short term. Keep your hopes up coz this will be exciting times for all of us.

P.S. Wonderful update from the team, btw. You should all read it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The ELIX exchange rates is ~$0.23 today. What do think is it because of whole cryptomarket down in red?

That, and the lack of volume.  Which kind of go together.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
The ELIX exchange rates is ~$0.23 today. What do think is it because of whole cryptomarket down in red?
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Still holding strong Smiley, haven't sold one token , plan on holding for years.  Thank you for working hard dev Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I was right regards of price Elixir on 2018. 2nd January price was $1.05 and 9th price was $2.44 Smiley This is proof:

"September 24, 2017, 05:48:46 PM
I'm sure that Elix will easily reach at least 1$ in 2018. This project has a big potential and is really useful to people. Great investment ensuring a guaranteed great profit next year"

cool story bro.. can you make lightning strike twice with another prediction?  Tongue

I'm delighted with such predictions !! I want to invest in Safinus, it's an investment platform. What do you think about this? Wink

I prediction would be $5 by May-June this year, and I can be a millionaire if Dev decide to give my TME Tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: