Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 5. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
as always.. another week. another great update... things are moving along smooth.. app looks great.. keep up the good work dev.. only a matter of time before ELIX is a top name
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Hello what`s here. this is the invest coin? Tell about this coin. Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN

Very interesting read.

The video: https://youtu.be/ghjW36LAxyU (reposting it here that it´s not overlooked) is very well done and worth a watch.

The Project is really getting better with each update and what i really like is that those are reasonable steps and the progress is very well communicated to the community. Looking forward to the AMA as well. Will there be some sort of summary afterwards?

Totally agree with you, couldn't be said better. The last AMA they made on reddit got summarised by them afterwards. So I guess they will do it again and even better, because there have been some complains last time, as far as I remember.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I think something will be huge in 2018, I am totally confident in this project  Wink Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
This is the best part of the update for me:

"A brief note: if you are a member of our community (and a very early adopter) waiting to receive support for tokens on NovaExchange and are on the list to receive tokens, you will receive ELIX within one month. We are closing future requests since it has been 8 months, and we believe providing community members with ELIX is generous and a good way to keep them interested (if you’re new to ELIX, don’t worry about this last bit!)."

Thank you Dev!

That's great to hear. Its good to know that those people will get their coins. But the point that the Team/ Developer are caring for the community is actually  the more important point. That is missing in so many projects and that is why the support for the project is sometimes so low because of the lack of communication or caring.

Very well done Team
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
"Because Elix is primarily a loan and crowdfunding platform, its payment options are much simpler than what its competitors offer."

Great, simply great!!

Nice ! Let's go to TOP 50 in the crypto world !
Activity: 1
"Because Elix is primarily a loan and crowdfunding platform, its payment options are much simpler than what its competitors offer."

Great, simply great!!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Been here since the beginning, all the updates look great, I'm so proud of the Elixir Dev having come this far.  Time to hold strong for the far future,  Price and marketcap is still extremely low for how much potential adoption this will have.

I feel like you do. Back in the day he was the TimereumDev and some people called him a knock-off of Minereum but now look at how far he has made it. I hope his endurance will be rewarded in the end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Been here since the beginning, all the updates look great, I'm so proud of the Elixir Dev having come this far.  Time to hold strong for the far future,  Price and marketcap is still extremely low for how much potential adoption this will have.
Activity: 9
More and more people see ELIXIR's potential. I'm still holding it long term. Market cap is very very very undervalued as I said many times before.

ELIX' rise is continuing today  Smiley
Activity: 291
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
More and more people see ELIXIR's potential. I'm still holding it long term. Market cap is very very very undervalued as I said many times before.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

great news! Love to see the team growing. The sneak peek pictures from the beta are amazingly good looking. the updates really getting better each time. Will give the beta a try in the next days.

@guigui371

Unfortunately, there is not a way to recover those tokens. Tokens transferred to that smart contract are not controlled by anyone.

Dammit !

I feared that those tokens were lost for good,
Any special pool of coins / fund to repay dummies like me ? Anyone in the super rich list set up a recovery fund yet ?
I can link you to the TX I am referring to (it was 7 days 5 hrs ago).
The previous mistake (done by someone else) was done 142 days 8 hrs ago

Cheers

I think it will take some time and growth till the community or someone will set up something like that. But could imagine that something like that could happen in the future to at least cover it partially
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Actually a cool boost project Smiley Also you guys adding more devs to your rooster is also great and will hopefully bring more features and goodies soon! Keep up the great work.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Developers delivering great updates, the future is bright for elix.

Indeed. Happy to be on board since a long time already!

Interest is increasing gradually now, I am excited to test the android Beta this week! Grin
Activity: 18
Developers delivering great updates, the future is bright for elix.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109

Thank you very much.
It’s an also impressive update than the last one!

I‘m using the Beta app since a few days.
It’s beautiful and I’m looking forward to the new build!

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
This is unfortunately what I do not understand.
It's not like Elix has been around since yesterday. M-Cap is so insignificant.

Other shitty tokens with nothing has the 10x m-cap ...

THIS Topic only has 110434 views ..  Huh 24h volume is so cheap  Undecided

The hype train has moved on to other coins. The new marketing firm has a lot of work to do.
Activity: 38
Be happy about the current price. You will be able to accumulate more.
Activity: 38
ELIX' market cap is extremely low. Wow.
Activity: 294
congrats @klangburg  Wink

i'm already looking forward to the next update, which comes monday night.
what will announced there ...  Wink Grin
I hope the android beta. Anyway, prepare for a hot summer!
Pages:
Jump to: