Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 6. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 271
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
What an amazing Update!

Thank you very much  Grin

That is much more than i expected!

Elix is so undervalued ... 13 Mil MCap is a joke 

with the new marketing firm helping the team we can expect this to change. Sometimes, all it takes  is one article, one Youtube video or one Tweet and the rocket takes off.
However, many teams have ignored this point, and they will not spare their energy in the ICO stage, but once the ICO is over, they rarely publicize it.  Undecided
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
What an amazing Update!

with the new marketing firm helping the team we can expect this to change. Sometimes, all it takes  is one article, one Youtube video or one Tweet and the rocket takes off.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
What an amazing Update!

Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Lot of good news, the price is still very low for project far superior than Salt.

Trading volume are increasing dramatically recently. HODL it should get back first on the $1 - $2 range !
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
everything great except the price. the price is rising mega slow

Just be patient, I plan on holding for years.  Bitcoin has lost over 80 percent of its value during past crashes but it always recovers stronger then before.  Elixir has one of the most passionate communities I've seen and there seems to be a lot of support currently.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Elix now looks amazing while I haven't followed the project. According to the site made ~60% of all batches, I am very disappointed that I exited these lucky. Thanks to Elix, I managed to make good money, good luck to the project  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
why is everything rising in value except elixir ? when will elix moon ?

judging on the charts, its more than primed for a breakout!

But the more important thing is the actual work done. Anyone here willing to share their experience with the beta?

I know onlj price that the price keeping dipping
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I see that this project is taking a good direction, now I really regret that I sold everything some months ago (when TME->EXOR swap occured and I mined every ELIX I could)

You're not the first to make such a mistake. Very many of them obtained all the TME coins as soon as they entered the market.
But now is a very good time for what to buy for the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I see that this project is taking a good direction, now I really regret that I sold everything some months ago (when TME->EXOR swap occured and I mined every ELIX I could)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

judging on the charts, its more than primed for a breakout!

But the more important thing is the actual work done. Anyone here willing to share their experience with the beta?
everything great except the price. the price is rising mega slow
Wow what an amazing Progress in only half an year!!

Airdrop --> TME --> Elix --> Trademark --> expanding Lending to crwodfunding too --> Company / Team Reveal --> DEVS full time to the project --> Beta

David and Melanie Thanks alot for your hard work.

All the best that everything goes as planned

I totally agree here. It is amazing what a team with dedication and skill can achieve in such a short period of time. That is just great and a lot of projects should have a look like its done over here. Congrats
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
The Wallet alone is a reason for me to install the App!

All looks so beautiful  Smiley

Very nice that you create new builds every day-this shows how close to the product you are.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Any info about their Android version?

We're focused on testing on iPhone first, but hope to have Early Creators testing on Android within the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience!

So far we've received over 700 Beta signups (and more keep coming in), which is really promising. For anyone new to this thread, you can sign up here.

Great news. Especially the getting into the apple shop and being available for iOS is the hardest part in my eyes. The Android store is mostly easier to achieve. I really like the sign ups too, great news for the first release of the app!

iPhone users also are the cash cows of the mobile world. It makes sense to assume they would use the app more than Android users.
Any info about their Android version?

We're focused on testing on iPhone first, but hope to have Early Creators testing on Android within the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience!

So far we've received over 700 Beta signups (and more keep coming in), which is really promising. For anyone new to this thread, you can sign up here.

Great news. Especially the getting into the apple shop and being available for iOS is the hardest part in my eyes. The Android store is mostly easier to achieve. I really like the sign ups too, great news for the first release of the app!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Very good news dev if already testing the ioS version of app. Also as i checked the price, it continue to go up. I think more investors will come and join this project next month.
Activity: 1
ELIX is VERY underrated.
I think that suddenly ELIX will rise exponentially and will be quoted at the same level as other coins with similar product.
The best thing to do is to invest now and wait.

so great, you guys are so good, we're really fascinated by you   Kiss Kiss Kiss

that is huge and really amazing. That's how every project should work. Involving the community, steady progress and being transparent. Great work and keep it up! Just great
Pages:
Jump to: