Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 30. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Elysian’s solutions do seem interesting to be. Why does Ecommerce even need cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 210
Hello! Best wishes to the team on the start of the project. What are the examples of Elysian project implementation?
Elysians solutions based on blockchain can benefit e-marking, e-baketing, e-insurance industries, overall, all Ecommerce projects.
Activity: 168
Hello! Best wishes to the team on the start of the project. What are the examples of Elysian project implementation?
Activity: 308
I’m not a native english speaker. Does the project support any languages other than English?
It does, many of them, even Whitepaper will be translated into many languages for the best experience of the project’s users.
Activity: 266
I’m not a native english speaker. Does the project support any languages other than English?
Activity: 364
So, I know ETH, BTC and others.How is the token called? Does it have same kind of 3 letter name?
Yes, absolutely right. It’s called ELY.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
So, I know ETH, BTC and others.How is the token called? Does it have same kind of 3 letter name?
Activity: 327
I was also thinking about referrals What is needed to participate in the referral program?
It’s rather simple. Sign up, prove your e-mail address and get the referral link you can use to do that.
Activity: 201
I was also thinking about referrals What is needed to participate in the referral program?
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
interesting project idea with some supporting items, I see information about coin sale schedule lasted long enough, but what is the price and total supply of coins at ICO?
Activity: 139
I have decided I will participate in the TGE, but I also have 1 question. Can I benefit from the referral program?
Yes, therefore you can help both yourself and the project. There’s a section on the website to do that.
Activity: 56
I have decided I will participate in the TGE, but I also have 1 question. Can I benefit from the referral program?
Activity: 181
What do I do to be able to participate in Airdrop?
First of all, join the Telegram group of the project /elysian_ely and stay there until the end of TGE. You can learn about airdrop there too.
Activity: 177
What do I do to be able to participate in Airdrop?
Activity: 235
Everything seems legit.Is there Airdrop and bounty program I can participate in?
Like in any other project, there is such an opportunity, you can find all the necessary info to do that on the Elysian website.
Activity: 224
Everything seems legit.Is there Airdrop and bounty program I can participate in?
Activity: 84
I’ve got some specific questions.Can I contact the team?
Sure thing, you need to fill out the info at the bottom of the website.
Activity: 238
I’ve got some specific questions.Can I contact the team?
It’s still private sale, it seems.I can’t wait to purchase the tokens to try it out
Hello! I have read the website’s info and got really interested. What’s going to happen if there are tokens left after the end of the TG?
Every unsold token is going to be removed from the project. Basically, burned. They won’t be used by anyone for future trading.
Pages:
Jump to: