Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 29. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Hello. Does the project have a working MVP already?
It does, you can already try it out.
Activity: 162
Hello. Does the project have a working MVP already?
Activity: 181
Hello, where can I learn more about the project? I have only watched a video.
Hey, visit the website and read the whitepaper. That is likely to be enough for a general understanding.
Activity: 177
Hello, where can I learn more about the project? I have only watched a video.
Activity: 235
I decided to participate.When exactly can I start purchasing?
The PRE TGE begins somewhere around June 4th. You can see a countdown on the main page of the Elysian’s website.
Activity: 224
I decided to participate.When exactly can I start purchasing?
Activity: 84
Hello. Has anyone bought the tokens already? What should I do if I want to do that?
People in private offering have done that, it’s a week until other people can participate. Well, a little bit less than 6 days to be more precise.
Activity: 238
Hello. Has anyone bought the tokens already? What should I do if I want to do that?
Activity: 252
I watched the video about Elysian and I got to say I find this project very promising, can’t wait to see the start of ICO.
Hi, The discount for tokes? How long will the discount last?
The discount is 50% during the PRE TGE phase and then it will gradually lower. Just make sure to buy tokens as fast as possible if you want to get the best price.
Activity: 156
Hi, The discount for tokes? How long will the discount last?
Activity: 154
Hi! I was wondering the same thing, are the tokens already available?I don’t see the option of buying the tokens, where is it?
we’re all waiting until PRE TGE, it’s likely there will be a discount.
Activity: 266
Hi! I was wondering the same thing, are the tokens already available?I don’t see the option of buying the tokens, where is it?
Activity: 163
Hello, how do I purchase tokens? Can i already do it now?
Hello! As soon as the token generation event starts you’ll be able to do that on the website. That’s relatively simple. Wait patiently and have a good day.
Activity: 280
Hello! It’s still “Private event”, you should wait until PRE TGE to do that. There’s less than a week before it starts.
Merit: 10
The one million tokens from the Airdrop will be distributed equally among all properly registered and eligible participants. For example, if 50,000 people sign up for the campaign, then each participant would receive 20 tokens. All tokens will be distributed 30 days after the completion of the Elysian Token Generation Event which ends on July 8th. I hope this helps.
Hello! I’ll participate in the TGE. Can I get more info before making an investment?
Hello. That would be a smart move, you can learn from both whitepaper and users’ on the project. Scrolling through the forum might also come in handy.
Merit: 1
Hello! I’ll participate in the TGE. Can I get more info before making an investment?
Activity: 173
Elysian’s solutions do seem interesting to be. Why does Ecommerce even need cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies are secure methods of transactions, they are popular and relatively easy to use. Moreover, Elysian couldn’t solve the industry’s problems without blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: