Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 3. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Elysian Listed on EtherShift Exchange
The Elysian team is happy to announce that our token has just been listed on the decentralized ERC20 token exchange, EtherShift. EtherShift takes an interesting approach to token exchange because they require absolutely no customer information, and there is no account necessary to exchange tokens. This level of 100% anonymity can be attractive to traders that fear the safety of their personal information or account information. https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-listed-on-ethershift-exchange-86318a40fbcd
I like the anonymous feature of EtherShift exchange, so you maybe right that new massive wave of investors to come after the Elysian got listed on the exchange.
Congrats for being listed on the EtherShift Platform.
Great news, guys. I congratulate the team and all of us with access to the stock exchange. It's a pity that the price remains low, but I think it's only a matter of time.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The Elysian team is happy to announce that our token has just been listed on the decentralized ERC20 token exchange, EtherShift. EtherShift takes an interesting approach to token exchange because they require absolutely no customer information, and there is no account necessary to exchange tokens. This level of 100% anonymity can be attractive to traders that fear the safety of their personal information or account information. https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-listed-on-ethershift-exchange-86318a40fbcd
I like the anonymous feature of EtherShift exchange, so you maybe right that new massive wave of investors to come after the Elysian got listed on the exchange.
Congrats for being listed on the EtherShift Platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The news about the listing on new exchanges is certainly good, but unfortunately they do not influence the price of the coin. More serious news is needed for growth.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hate to be unoriginal, but I'm inclined to agree with all the people saying that this project is promising is all hell. It actually IS!
Can someone tell me why ely is almost 5x lower than ico price with such a big comunity here like 50k member plus having many exchanges open already?not even having a 1 mil market cap?why is that happening?
I think because the company appeared on the market in an unsuccessful time for crypto currency. The whole market is falling even old and popular projects. New projects are very difficult. I think we just need to wait this time.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me why ely is almost 5x lower than ico price with such a big comunity here like 50k member plus having many exchanges open already?not even having a 1 mil market cap?why is that happening?
Activity: 72
Hello, i would to know if Hotbit is safe ? Because i see a lot bot in the orders, so i mind this fake volume
Activity: 80
Are you guys still partnered with Lamden to utilize clove pay? I realized on the homepage Lamden is no longer displayed as a partner. And if not what will you use to perform atomic swaps?
Activity: 132
Hi guys, was wondering why Bitforex mercatox hotbit and qryptos to name a few are not listed on your verified exchange section of the Cryptoverse site?
Activity: 196
User experience faces a drastic transformation by implementing artificial intelligence and virtual reality to create simple, efficient website navigation and aesthetically pleasing graphics for users to provide the ultimate experience.
Activity: 33
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
   I know it's very difficult to guess the price for a particular code
But an example of what the target price of this currency is in the future is that I have just said an example

Nobody can have any reliable idea what the price will be. Is the market as a whole evaluated correctly right now? Even that nobody knows.
Activity: 110
The Airdrop tokens are scheduled to be distributed manually, approximately 30 days after the original TGE completion date of July 8th. This allows Elysian time to validate all airdrop entries.
Activity: 97
   I know it's very difficult to guess the price for a particular code
But an example of what the target price of this currency is in the future is that I have just said an example
copper member
Activity: 140
Interesting to note the Proof-of-Authority consensus mechanism. This kind of project is very needed and will be useful for making cryptocurrencies mainstream. Have also an MVP.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Elysian Token Added in the Guarda Wallet

In what has been an extremely productive first month after the conclusion of Elysian’s Token Generation Event, the momentum keeps going for the project. We are proud to announce the integration of our token into the Guarda Wallet!
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-token-added-in-the-guarda-wallet-ceaaca4c97c3
Activity: 224
No Morne, no KYC is needed now. We will verify each participant and get rid of the bots. The team currently working on this. If you participated and your account is legit, you shouldn't have any issue receiving your tokens after the process Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
how much is the amount of maximum circulating coins after team tokens unlock and let's say elysian growth pool sells it?
that's fine, i mean is that also the maximum amount of coins that will be circulating lets say in 2030>'
Pages:
Jump to: