Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 7. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
never.. just the other way around.. another user tried to make a comparison, between IONC and ELY.. and i just pointed the huge differences ... ELY will be a blast ! no doubt about this.. in fact it is one of the projects i trust more, so it is why i am son engaged
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
HARDCAP REACHED! but why ico is still running sir  Huh ELYSIAN Secure data storage and unprecedented user experience to create trust between businesses and consumers and partner exchange CRYPTOS  Grin this is good news for investors not waiting long for exchange because it has suport QRYPTOS  Wink

There is referral token of Elysian on QRYPTOS. You can buy ELY there. I don't know that when Elysian will list on the big exchange.

ELY is now available on BitForex big exchange https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=ELY¤cyCode=ETH and price 0.00004766 ETH volume 3208.7100 ETH  and 0.0203 USDT volume 1414172.4600 USDT and I think this price is far from the price of ico FINAL TGE PRICE 0.12 USD PER ELY!  Sad Sad

Yes very disappointing us, maybe this is the main reason most people just want to buy tokens after get listed in market
Besides not needed KYC also can get token with price 10x more cheaper than ICO

What is bitforex? i see it for the first time, really ) And i think that the volumes may be fake too, so you guys should not consider it like an indicator of the price.

i just came to know and come in contact with that exchange, in my opinion, it was not a pleasant experience to navigate your way in that exchange, Damn! i don't intend to use it again man, it was out of place for me, this is just my personal experience and i was not impress at all,
but i don't think been listed in Bitforex is reason why Elysian is below ico, most tokens now just go below ico immediately listed on exchange, its almost like a compulsory procedure for almost all tokens nowadays.

They navigation is alright on Bitforex, but it is said to be dominated by bots a lot. You can tell that from observing the movements on the order books.

yeah, as it happens usually on such exchanges... you see huge volumes, depositing your funds there and... can not neither sell nor buy anything because it is the bots makes that volumes throwing back and forth a couple of tokens
Activity: 14
This coin reminds me of GLT:

https://discord.gg/mkGxgY

A lot of potential and severely undervalued. It'll be a good part of your portfolio and we like the features so far. I hope the DEVs stick with this one.
Activity: 82
1)When you will share Tech Paper? LEO said that 7 Jul ago and till now you didn't share it?
2) We need live video from the office whatever the location now, can you do that?
3) Are this project will be open-source?
4) Exact Date for Launch of the official Desktop Wallet (Windows, Linux & Mac)? you noted Q3 / 2018 but when exact?
5) Are you already contacted with other exhcanges like Binance?
6) what are the coming new updates fro the project? we need changelog or progress bar about what you are doing now.
Activity: 132
The Airdrop tokens are scheduled to be distributed manually, approximately 30 days after the original TGE completion date of July 8th. This allows Elysian time to validate all airdrop entries.
Activity: 91
The Airdrop tokens are scheduled to be distributed manually, approximately 30 days after the original TGE completion date of July 8th. This allows Elysian time to validate all airdrop entries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
now I know the reason why Elysian prices hard to rise
1. They give too many bonuses on sales
2. They only sell 23% of the supply
3. Too many tokens for allocation of growth pool and reserved

I can not imagine bounty has not been distributed but prices tend to be stable, what if bounty already distributed, maybe it could touch 50 satoshi
Activity: 83
The Airdrop tokens are scheduled to be distributed manually, approximately 30 days after the original TGE completion date of July 8th which has already started the process. This allows Elysian time to validate all airdrop entries.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
 it does not take long time this project has entered the exchange  ,ELY is Listed on the following exchanges:

Bitforex (https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=ELY¤cyCode=ETH)
Hotbit (https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=ELY_ETH)
Qryptos (https://trade.qryptos.com/basic/ELYETH)
Idex (https://idex.market/eth/ely)
Mercatox (https://mercatox.com/exchange/ELY/ETH)

Elysian is now listed on Coin Market Cap!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elysian/

and to bounty when distribution Huh
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
HARDCAP REACHED! but why ico is still running sir  Huh ELYSIAN Secure data storage and unprecedented user experience to create trust between businesses and consumers and partner exchange CRYPTOS  Grin this is good news for investors not waiting long for exchange because it has suport QRYPTOS  Wink

There is referral token of Elysian on QRYPTOS. You can buy ELY there. I don't know that when Elysian will list on the big exchange.

ELY is now available on BitForex big exchange https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=ELY¤cyCode=ETH and price 0.00004766 ETH volume 3208.7100 ETH  and 0.0203 USDT volume 1414172.4600 USDT and I think this price is far from the price of ico FINAL TGE PRICE 0.12 USD PER ELY!  Sad Sad

Yes very disappointing us, maybe this is the main reason most people just want to buy tokens after get listed in market

What is bitforex? i see it for the first time, really ) And i think that the volumes may be fake too, so you guys should not consider it like an indicator of the price.

i just came to know and come in contact with that exchange, in my opinion, it was not a pleasant experience to navigate your way in that exchange, Damn! i don't intend to use it again man, it was out of place for me, this is just my personal experience and i was not impress at all,
but i don't think been listed in Bitforex is reason why Elysian is below ico, most tokens now just go below ico immediately listed on exchange, its almost like a compulsory procedure for almost all tokens nowadays.

They navigation is alright on Bitforex, but it is said to be dominated by bots a lot. You can tell that from observing the movements on the order books.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

i agree with you, i just took a superficially look on that exchange and decided to not even register there, it is definitely not mine.
And what about other ico' s listings, there still exist projects which gives a good ROI even on this scared market, Elysian looks a bit weak in comparison with them and therefore traded lower than I would like.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Elysian is a good project and has seen a lot of growth from inception till after  TGE completion and listing on exchanges. The volume is pretty awesome with more than 6 million USD being traded in the last 24 hours. Though the prize is down from ICO prize now but the volume signifies accumulation stage. The coin is going to shoot up soon after this accumulation. This is the right time to buy in now. When the token gets listed in a better exchange than BitForex, Cryptos, Merca and the decentralized exchanges,there will be a massive lift. In general, I like the spirit of the community. No fudding even in bear market.
Activity: 76
Time to buy in now that the prize is well below the ICO prize
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. Team Elysian in any case will achieve success. The main thing is that the developers moved clearly according to plan. I wish everyone good luck.

I like many parts to this project. I think they will have a success.
Activity: 5
Price on CMC below ico price?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
New and Improved Elysian Membership Program https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/new-and-improved-elysian-membership-program-2053bddb167c

Elysian recently completed its Token Generation Event (TGE) and successfully reached its hard cap of 7 million USD, followed by listing its token (ELY) on the first few initial exchanges. Though the team is quite happy with the direction the project is heading, we understand that constant changes must be made to generate optimal productivity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART

With KYC? you seem to be less agree with the procedure, it is a bit annoying if with KYC, easy KYC it does not matter but if difficult will be troublesome. The ELY token is fast in finding the gap in exchange and ignoring the low price, but this is the crypto game.
Activity: 196
hello elysian i have fill the form but now i dont see token in my wallet, why ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

No problem if KYC is not needed although it is a bit dodgy to not go for it if you do the distribution like Elysian.
Pages:
Jump to: