Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 6. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Elysian Gets Listed on CoinExchange

Recently Elysian has been moving forward at a nice pace after the completion of its token sale in early July. The project has gotten listed on five exchanges and is developing its forum, cryptocurrency listing website, and initial stages of its mobile wallet as well. We have received positive feedback from the community amidst these developments.

Congratulations for the latest appearance of Elysian in Coinexchange.io.
The exchange can partially help to raise total liquidity of Elysian.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The team is going right now through every single participant because we need to get rid of all the scammers and cheaters. As of now, we are not sure how long this process will take. We will give our best to finish it by the end of August or the beggining of September.
That will allow legit participants get more tokens.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
When will the airdrop token be issued?
Quoting below an admin from Telegram:
The team is going right now through every single participant because we need to get rid of all the scammers and cheaters. As of now, we are not sure how long this process will take. We will give our best to finish it by the end of August or the beggining of September.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Elysian Releases Membership Package to Membership Program Participants
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-releases-membership-package-to-membership-program-participants-7ed25d5084d0

Elysian is happy to announce the release of our brand new high quality membership package. This package is a special thank you to our VIP token holders that hold the required amount of ELY. Elysian values its community above just about anything, because we understand how important a strong community is in the blockchain industry. This deluxe package is the first step in expressing our gratitude towards our loyal community members.

This package is a great introduction to the Elysian project, and a way of supporting the project around your friends and family by showing off your deluxe goods and apparel. Included in the package are several items with the Elysian logo.

Activity: 495
Merit: 250
When will the airdrop token be issued?
Activity: 148
I've been here all the time for over a month, and filled the form as per airdropalert. Can't really see what I was supposed to do differently
got your first mail in may, so quite a bit over a month
Activity: 39
Devs, i never received my airdrop, what happened?What is it that i have not done right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Elysian Gets Listed on CoinExchange

Recently Elysian has been moving forward at a nice pace after the completion of its token sale in early July. The project has gotten listed on five exchanges and is developing its forum, cryptocurrency listing website, and initial stages of its mobile wallet as well. We have received positive feedback from the community amidst these developments.

Activity: 110
The Airdrop tokens are scheduled to be distributed manually, approximately 30 days after the original TGE completion date of July 8th. This allows Elysian time to validate all airdrop entries.

Right !!!
Most projects have time to check all the information, and calculate points and token for each person. It usually takes a month.
Activity: 84
The Airdrop tokens are scheduled to be distributed manually, approximately 30 days after the original TGE completion date of July 8th. This allows Elysian time to validate all airdrop entries.
Activity: 224
Everyone knows when airdrops are distributed, the airdrop holders immediately dump because they are all bottom feeders
It’s the same 35-50k people that go around to every airdrop available to scrap up $2-5 worth and immediately dump at any price and move on to the next. It’s a vicious cycle
Activity: 33
How it can be started from today if CMO Ioan Hategan told me the distribution will be at the end of September??
Activity: 196
It's not in our hands. It's about their team to list us. We can't unfortunately speed up the process for them. It is pretty !!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Elysian (ELY) gets listed on IQFINEX

The next exchange for ELY to be listed on is IQFINEX, on July 30th, 5pm (SGT). We are excited to have our token available to be traded on their platform. Also, ELY will be added to their wallet called IQWallet by the end of August.
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-ely-gets-listed-on-iqfinex-26d63888a5a9
Activity: 280
Dear Manager, can i change my ETH wallet in SpreadSheet? I have a new eth wallet (MetaMask) after reinstalling windows I lost JSON file. Please fix it
Twitter SpreadSheet #100
Facebook SpreadSheet #98
My new ETH wallet - 0x130a83C42aFca2A39e478dfA9eC74ff2F73e1b74
Activity: 105
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
This platform is extremely innovative and is intended to radically change the world of e-commerce with blockchain technology built on a new business model. The team behind this platform consists of a highly-trained electronic money expert group, regarded as visionary expert, who transforms Elysian into a global market and the money market is considered the main focal point. of the entire e-commerce industry.
Activity: 84
That is what I was telling the admin every day and every time. But admin says wait for announcement channel(BS) here admins not even understanding what traders are going thru and sad part is some people were so happy about present exchanges due to volume
Activity: 98
I can help you make your ICO a reality providing end-to-end advisory services including white paper review, advisory board development, website creation, pitch presentation, road show and capital raise, ICO promotion, events, digital marketing and community management If you are interested kindly Pm me.
Activity: 252
The problem is not going to 12c tomorrow or getting 100x gains overnight! Wake up! Nobody is expecting that. Think for a second, because of some stupid bot trading price was manipulated from 4300eth level to 200 eth level. For new investors to hop in this is not a great start
Pages:
Jump to: