Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 5. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Wab token team delisted their token in the very first week ok listing on bitforex. On the third day of the listing itself they made an announcement that they will delist the token from Bitforex.
and guess what happened to the WAB token after that.?? 30% gain in just one week...
ELY team should really think about it. Or else we soon reach $0.0001. Do something...
Activity: 91
Hello guys
I'm so excited to be part of this excellent project that has great opportunities for his members admin you are doing a great job in this wonderful project and i no you we succeed
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I'm so excited to be part of this excellent project that has great opportunities for his members admin you are doing a great job in this wonderful project and i no you we succeed
copper member
Activity: 196
Great as this is among the first idea to build eCommerce websites on blockchain technology. Eager to see its real demos for testing.
Activity: 1
can u pls give some extra info on locking tokens... the details of locking smart contract address and the procedure to lock them etc...
And how many tokens will be rewarded for locking ely tokens on the smart cotract??

Tokens lock will be available within the next 30 to 60 days. We are currently auditing the lockup contract and reviewing some other details before going live with it. We will announce all the details right after we are done with these procedures.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Elysian is a decentralized Ecommerce platform to build websites on the blockchain with improved security and revolutionary user experience. Really interesting idea. Team is looking pretty decent.
Activity: 81
Merit: 2

Elysian is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Elysian
copper member
Activity: 140
I like the idea of integrating ecommerce with blockchain. Very promising project. Good luck.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Got the link to Elysian forum.
The interface and structures of the forum look good, well-managed.
I joined it mins ago, and hope that I will get good experience with Elysian community in the forum.
Activity: 148
I hope more investors and whales join Elysian soon, should consider partners with big or huge team/projects, it will bring more investors to come and surely liquidity will have
Activity: 97
can u pls give some extra info on locking tokens... the details of locking smart contract address and the procedure to lock them etc...
And how many tokens will be rewarded for locking ely tokens on the smart cotract??
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Everyone knows when airdrops are distributed, the airdrop holders immediately dump because they are all bottom feeders
It’s the same 35-50k people that go around to every airdrop available to scrap up $2-5 worth and immediately dump at any price and move on to the next. It’s a vicious cycle

Airdrops and bounty distribution has the same effect on token price because the majority of holders often dumps their tolen before the project even get started, but some of them don't know there are tokens worth holding even if it was given free.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
i heard a binance application is in progress?  Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Elysian (ELY) gets listed on IQFINEX

The next exchange for ELY to be listed on is IQFINEX, on July 30th, 5pm (SGT). We are excited to have our token available to be traded on their platform. Also, ELY will be added to their wallet called IQWallet by the end of August.
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-ely-gets-listed-on-iqfinex-26d63888a5a9

i hope that push the price a bit in that bearish market
the exchange seems solid and can do the job
Activity: 98
A very interesting and useful idea. This is also being backed up by a very strong team, and they have a very good and realistic vision in place too. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 82
The airdrop is being worked on and takes time due to all the forms registered, that have to be inspected. Please be patient as we are distributing everyones tokens (if the submission was valid) by the time mentioned above.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Elysian Releases Membership Package to Membership Program Participants
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-releases-membership-package-to-membership-program-participants-7ed25d5084d0

Elysian is happy to announce the release of our brand new high quality membership package. This package is a special thank you to our VIP token holders that hold the required amount of ELY. Elysian values its community above just about anything, because we understand how important a strong community is in the blockchain industry. This deluxe package is the first step in expressing our gratitude towards our loyal community members.

This package is a great introduction to the Elysian project, and a way of supporting the project around your friends and family by showing off your deluxe goods and apparel. Included in the package are several items with the Elysian logo.

An award for the ELY community participants, a team that is attentive and very good, surely this package provides a positive response to add more ELY tokens.
Activity: 81
It's better than having scam bitforex or hotbit washtrade every single day
what is it? 17 ELY per person?"
please relay to the team to get out of bitforex. For the love of all that is good, a good project like this doesn't deserve cheap exchanges Smiley
Activity: 224
will this be an ERC20 indefinitely or will it have its own blockchain at some point ? If it's the latter, when is the token swap taking place ? An approximate date would be nice. Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: