Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 4. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi. What's the point to contribute during ICO, if the price is lower when it hits an exchange?

There are many such problems with a lot of coins\tokens. Its price after listing on any exchange is lower than it was on ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I invested in ELY cos of the project. Its a long term project and these kind of projects will take time complete and to gain momentum. i believe it will give good returns in coming days. But we need to wait at least one year (my assumption) and we can see good ROI.
but what makes me sad is listing on bitforex. Its affecting the current price cos we need to fight with the Bitforex bots. I am not worried of waiting but I am worried of bitforex listing which simply affecting my investments and ever day the price of ELY token is going down.

Definitely, this project and other similar are long term no doubt, ELY is an e-commerc project that requires a good amount of time for the proper development and implementation of services intended, all is required is patient for ELY to grow to maturity.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hi. What's the point to contribute during ICO, if the price is lower when it hits an exchange?
Activity: 84
I invested in ELY cos of the project. Its a long term project and these kind of projects will take time complete and to gain momentum. i believe it will give good returns in coming days. But we need to wait at least one year (my assumption) and we can see good ROI.
but what makes me sad is listing on bitforex. Its affecting the current price cos we need to fight with the Bitforex bots. I am not worried of waiting but I am worried of bitforex listing which simply affecting my investments and ever day the price of ELY token is going down.
Activity: 247
We are working on this, I can assure you of that. Thank you for beliving in our project
Be sure that we are looking into it. We listen to our community and started to look a little bit more into it after hearing all the concerns.
Activity: 210
I don’t think you’re a scam. It just think that the previous commenter was being fair with their line of questioning, and it was disconcerting to see that disappear just because they were being troublesome to you.
Activity: 84
But why wouldn’t you just close the website down? I also can’t see any reason why the website would stay up, except to collect more data from people who are looking at the airdrop.
Isn’t it standard practice to replace the landing page with a “Airdrop complete, thank you for participating” message or something?
copper member
Activity: 98
An excellent concept giving business a platform to deploy their ecommerce offerings atop a decentralized network.
copper member
The great plus of this project is the Growth Pool (35% of created Tokens) that will be used to build up the community that will be needed for the success of the marketplace and will be also crucial for the implementation of the Proof-of-Authority algorithm.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Could this be the buying point for Elysian or we should just hold on a little while longer until the locked up tokens are released? I fear it might dump harder when the locked up tokens are released. The ICO drew a lot of attention and I am being optimistic of Elysian bouncing back way beyond the ICO prize. Wish I went to fiat before the bear market started. Would have tripled my holdings by now
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

It is listed already on the following exchanges:
Bitforex (https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=ELY¤cyCode=ETH)
Iqfinex (https://www.iqfinex.com/)
Hotbit (https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=ELY_ETH)
CoinExchange (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ELY/BTC)
Qryptos (https://trade.qryptos.com/basic/ELYETH)
Idex (https://idex.market/eth/ely)
Mercatox (https://mercatox.com/exchange/ELY/ETH)
copper member
Activity: 196
Blockchain technology can be the natural evolution for companies involved in this business and Elysian seems to be developing a great platform featuring AI and VR tools together with the possibility to implement atomic swaps between cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 60
 when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 39
What eth rate are you gonna use for ely-gleam contest winners?
Rate at distribution day or when eth was around $600?
There is no rate for the ETH, people will receive ETH equal to the USD amount they won. The contest said for instance $500 price so whenever the prices will be paid out the winner will receive $500 with the ETH rate for that specific day/time.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I do see some competition from new players entering the game, but if the product is solid, which it seems that it is, Elysian can be an industry leader in this segment. The team seems to have some prior experience with projects. There are some interesting features like VR.
Activity: 71
Certainly the industry needs more security, and smartcontracts can facilitate performance based efficiencies. First to market solutions in ecommerce will be well positioned to be acquired by behemoths wanting a fast path to market.
copper member
The project targets an attractive niche and has clear potential. Convincing team and experienced advisers. The best of luck and success.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
HARDCAP REACHED! but why ico is still running sir  Huh ELYSIAN Secure data storage and unprecedented user experience to create trust between businesses and consumers and partner exchange CRYPTOS  Grin this is good news for investors not waiting long for exchange because it has suport QRYPTOS  Wink

There is referral token of Elysian on QRYPTOS. You can buy ELY there. I don't know that when Elysian will list on the big exchange.

ELY is now available on BitForex big exchange https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=ELY¤cyCode=ETH and price 0.00004766 ETH volume 3208.7100 ETH  and 0.0203 USDT volume 1414172.4600 USDT and I think this price is far from the price of ico FINAL TGE PRICE 0.12 USD PER ELY!  Sad Sad

Yes very disappointing us, maybe this is the main reason most people just want to buy tokens after get listed in market
Besides not needed KYC also can get token with price 10x more cheaper than ICO

What is bitforex? i see it for the first time, really ) And i think that the volumes may be fake too, so you guys should not consider it like an indicator of the price.

i just came to know and come in contact with that exchange, in my opinion, it was not a pleasant experience to navigate your way in that exchange, Damn! i don't intend to use it again man, it was out of place for me, this is just my personal experience and i was not impress at all,
but i don't think been listed in Bitforex is reason why Elysian is below ico, most tokens now just go below ico immediately listed on exchange, its almost like a compulsory procedure for almost all tokens nowadays.

They navigation is alright on Bitforex, but it is said to be dominated by bots a lot. You can tell that from observing the movements on the order books.

yeah, as it happens usually on such exchanges... you see huge volumes, depositing your funds there and... can not neither sell nor buy anything because it is the bots makes that volumes throwing back and forth a couple of tokens

You can still trade with patience, but the order books are usually very dry as you say. Just need to wait then until a bot works its way through your order.
Activity: 105
Bitforex bots manipulates price of the token. When the price is about to shoot up in hotbit a sudden dump occurs in bitforex. And it follows in hotbit. With 115 million circulating supply ELY could do much better... delist token from Bitforex...
Pages:
Jump to: