Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 18. (Read 32272 times)

copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 13
https://medium.com/@ridhataqo
so far i don't see that this fork requires our private key in order to claim the coin, which is a good sign, unlike the other fork that ask for our private key.
still, i'll wait for further announcement on how to claim the forked coin.
got my eth in my personal wallet, if they're gonna distribute it automatically and have easy way to claim it, it's good, but if in the end they ask for private key, i'm gonna say goodbye, no way jose.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Is there eth in my wallet, can I get etcv?What does this forked coin do?And I can't find the team's information.Is it a scam?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Hmm, many people said this project scam or bla bla bla. But I don't think so. because the developer didn't ask to us to give our private key or require to send some funds...

If you are too worry to be scammed, maybe you can try to create a new wallet to claim airdrop...

Hmmm... How about this,
Indeed you can create a new wallet to claim the airdrop, but what happens for those who used their own wallet such as MEW wallet? as we can see, the bounty requires you to input your MEW or an address that support ERC token. And when the blockchain starts, how can they use it if it is on separate blockchain?
does not that mean they need to 'input' something to the new blockchain in order to claim their rewards?
mind to tell me, what should they do?  Huh Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Hmm, many people said this project scam or bla bla bla. But I don't think so. because the developer didn't ask to us to give our private key or require to send some funds...

If you are too worry to be scammed, maybe you can try to create a new wallet to claim airdrop...
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Always look on the bright side of Life
For Example
 Callisto the Fork of ETC has a Marketcap 3.5 Million!
That's near 1% of the Marketcap of ETC!
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I've never seen such an active bounty company. So many participants in a short time.

I agree with you, I am also impressed by the activity of users. I think this will make a good salary.
Now a lot of people are gradually learning about the project and are happy to start taking part in the bounty.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I've never seen such an active bounty company. So many participants in a short time.

I agree with you, I am also impressed by the activity of users. I think this will make a good salary.

Bounty serve distribution purpose so it is good to see that there is no limits for bounty
Lets see how it will goes just few days of waiting
Will be great to see ETCV succes because ETCV is crypto like it has to be
Activity: 126
It is a great pity that not so much information was provided to the commander project as we would like, it is a little questioning the legitimacy of the project. There are also rumors that you need to enter your private key, but they are not confirmed. The telegram channel is also not very informative.
They promote the decentralization of the platform and therefore do not reveal their identities. But there is information that there are Russian developers.

Perhaps the team will reveal itself after the distribution of the coins and show their face.

And the information listed above has no confirmation. I also met similar words on third-party resources. Many users support fork and I hope for good results as well)
Activity: 182

Activity: 140
Activity: 119
It is a great pity that not so much information was provided to the commander project as we would like, it is a little questioning the legitimacy of the project. There are also rumors that you need to enter your private key, but they are not confirmed. The telegram channel is also not very informative.
They promote the decentralization of the platform and therefore do not reveal their identities. But there is information that there are Russian developers.
Many questions can be asked in the telegram channel to the developers personally, if there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 238
I think in the future they will make updates and information will be added to the branch, it remains to wait
Activity: 168
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Activity: 82
Whats your thoughts about the Marketcap that ETCV can reach at the listening at Binance or another Exchange ?
Callisto the ETC Fork at 3.5 Million Marketcap.

Interesting. I wonder how many tokens will ETCV team creates for themselves and for future developments. Hopefully not that big and is open when it comes to disposition. Partially I can see ETCV to be valued at around $100 million

this will be a problem, if the team sets aside too many coins for them. there will be a feeling of mistrust of this coin later. and I think the marketcap for this coin won't be big even it's very difficult to reach 100M, without the support of a Big Exchange.
there is nothing to discuss here, since the coin is not even on the exchange yet, it is logical that when it gets there, the price is small at first
Is there any information about the Team behind the ETCV Coin?
I have already met many projects, the team of which has remained anonymous, this factor has not played any important role.

I agree, the most important things are development and adoption. I would rather choose a quickly and reliably developed coin with anonymous team than sleeping coin with complete dev team on Linkedin.
really you would choose quickly forked or copy of original coin? it seems like a bad idea. these forks are just to make their developers some quick buck. i stay away from forks chains.
The other team has a different vision of coin development. Why not? I think if they can offer a better deal than the Ethereum , they're entitled to an opinion.

Although it was an exaggerated example, I generally tend to make decision on that way. Time will show if this very fork becomes successful.
According to the idea is to become successful, there are certainly a lot of cocoonerts on the market, but we will observe
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Is there any information about the Team behind the ETCV Coin?
I have already met many projects, the team of which has remained anonymous, this factor has not played any important role.

I agree, the most important things are development and adoption. I would rather choose a quickly and reliably developed coin with anonymous team than sleeping coin with complete dev team on Linkedin.
really you would choose quickly forked or copy of original coin? it seems like a bad idea. these forks are just to make their developers some quick buck. i stay away from forks chains.
The other team has a different vision of coin development. Why not? I think if they can offer a better deal than the Ethereum , they're entitled to an opinion.

Although it was an exaggerated example, I generally tend to make decision on that way. Time will show if this very fork becomes successful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Whats your thoughts about the Marketcap that ETCV can reach at the listening at Binance or another Exchange ?

Interesting. I wonder how many tokens will ETCV team creates for themselves and for future developments. Hopefully not that big and is open when it comes to disposition. Partially I can see ETCV to be valued at around $100 million

this will be a problem, if the team sets aside too many coins for them. there will be a feeling of mistrust of this coin later. and I think the marketcap for this coin won't be big even it's very difficult to reach 100M, without the support of a Big Exchange.

Let's see how much they will appreciate it, but I think the team will make that amount so that it is enough for each participant, it will be correct
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

Pages:
Jump to: