Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 19. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Always look on the bright side of Life
Whats your thoughts about the Marketcap that ETCV can reach at the listening at Binance or another Exchange ?
Callisto the ETC Fork at 3.5 Million Marketcap.
Activity: 140
Is there any information about the Team behind the ETCV Coin?
I have already met many projects, the team of which has remained anonymous, this factor has not played any important role.

I agree, the most important things are development and adoption. I would rather choose a quickly and reliably developed coin with anonymous team than sleeping coin with complete dev team on Linkedin.
really you would choose quickly forked or copy of original coin? it seems like a bad idea. these forks are just to make their developers some quick buck. i stay away from forks chains.
The other team has a different vision of coin development. Why not? I think if they can offer a better deal than the Ethereum , they're entitled to an opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I have already met many projects, the team of which has remained anonymous, this factor has not played any important role.

I agree, the most important things are development and adoption. I would rather choose a quickly and reliably developed coin with anonymous team than sleeping coin with complete dev team on Linkedin.
really you would choose quickly forked or copy of original coin? it seems like a bad idea. these forks are just to make their developers some quick buck. i stay away from forks chains.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
I also searched for information about the project team, but never found it. I hope that anonymity will play a positive role.

Yes, the project team seems to be a mystery to us, but most importantly the team that solves Ethereum's current problems is exactly what we need.

These guys are not asking money from us. So let us see how this forked project performs. I am pretty sure the exchanges especially the bigger ones won't he easily listing this unless everything are clear and clean. 
What is most interesting is when the project will be at the final stage and on which exchanges it will be listed.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
I also searched for information about the project team, but never found it. I hope that anonymity will play a positive role.

Yes, the project team seems to be a mystery to us, but most importantly the team that solves Ethereum's current problems is exactly what we need.

These guys are not asking money from us. So let us see how this forked project performs. I am pretty sure the exchanges especially the bigger ones won't he easily listing this unless everything are clear and clean. 
Activity: 196

The process itself is more decisive than pictures and a lot of information, although there are also numbers when people want to know more about the project itself
Activity: 182

In fact, yes, if the team works well on their project, then anonymity is not important, the main result of the work
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
it's better to use ECV instead of ETCV.
Activity: 110

And why do not you like Linkedin, seemingly a popular social network, where all the developers of cryptocurrency are sitting
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

The most important thing is that the project itself turned out to be high-quality and functional, and the names of developers do not expect to play a significant role.
Yes, which has many high-quality projects Dev maintains an anonymous identity. In fact, BTC is also anonymous. Does anyone know the true identity of Nakamoto? Of course, if you can disclose the information of the Dev team, it will eliminate some people’s doubts.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
what price in btc on eth we can get near 11-12 jan?
and any news about polo action in that days?
Activity: 350

The most important thing is that the project itself turned out to be high-quality and functional, and the names of developers do not expect to play a significant role.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Is it true that Binance announced support for this fork? Does this mean that the token will be traded on Binance? It would be amazing! I have a question: if my Ethereum is kept in my MEW, will I automatically receive all the coins?
Afaik binance never announce they will support this fork because you can only get the fork token when you keep your ETH on ETH wallet, not exchange wallet.

When it comes to airdrops or forks Binance is very open into it. It is just that the fork/airdrop team needs to contact them for the distribution. I am not sure if ETCV is doing this though as they are prolly focused right now on the coming fork.

When distribution comes, we will need an ETCV wallet as we will be in a different network.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
Is it true that Binance announced support for this fork? Does this mean that the token will be traded on Binance? It would be amazing! I have a question: if my Ethereum is kept in my MEW, will I automatically receive all the coins?
Afaik binance never announce they will support this fork because you can only get the fork token when you keep your ETH on ETH wallet, not exchange wallet.

Activity: 82
Always look on the bright side of Life
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Now i do not see some steps to claim. They`ve published a web wallet MEW like. After they announce that the snapshot was completed i will move my coins to another wallet and then i`ll make the steps.
Merit: 2
On what date is the official hard fork of Ethereum Classic Vision scheduled?

if I'm not mistaken, the hard fork is scheduled for January 11, 2019, this is the official information.
Pages:
Jump to: