Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 20. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi to everybody,

can somebody please provide a link to all mandatory legal informations like company name, place of registration, executive directors etc.?

Thanks & regards
I think this information is best to ask the team itself or look in white paper, I think there should be such an item

That's exactly the question - Who is the team? There are no mandatory legal informations at all, the websites name is registered in Panama and they ask for private keys on the webwallet. Does that ring some bells?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hi to everybody,

can somebody please provide a link to all mandatory legal informations like company name, place of registration, executive directors etc.?

Thanks & regards
I think this information is best to ask the team itself or look in white paper, I think there should be such an item
On what date is the official hard fork of Ethereum Classic Vision scheduled?
Activity: 17
Hi to everybody,

Thanks & regards
Activity: 224
Will ETCV mining be profitable compared to other coins?

Lower costs mean that ETCV mining will be profitable for individual miners with hardware as simple as Raspberry Pi
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Where do I hold eth to get ETCV coins? at etcvwallet or at Myetherwallet. I'm confused about this. I already have both of these wallets. so tell me what I have to do.
keep your eth in your myetherwallet after the fork, i believe a etcv network node shall be provided so you can still you mytherwallet to transact on the etcv network after setting custom network on myetherwallet.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Where do I hold eth to get ETCV coins? at etcvwallet or at Myetherwallet. I'm confused about this. I already have both of these wallets. so tell me what I have to do.

On Mew etcv wallets are working yet
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
With the current ETH price, I would expect that ETCV will price $50 or more and hope that ETCV will have a perfect start and is one of the top names this year!
$ 50 for 1 ETCV is a dream, taking into account that 1 ETH costs $150.

In the world of cryptocurrencies everything is possible, if ETCV becomes a popular coin, its price can rise to the sky.
Activity: 238
With the current ETH price, I would expect that ETCV will price $50 or more and hope that ETCV will have a perfect start and is one of the top names this year!
$ 50 for 1 ETCV is a dream, taking into account that 1 ETH costs $150.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 136
Hi! Please, a question: if you use Mew will you find these tokens directly in the wallet, is it right? About the quantity: 3 for 1 eth? Thanks in advance
Yes, everything will be in your wallet, if I understand correctly, having one broadcast, you get 3 and tokens
Activity: 168
Will ETCV mining be profitable compared to other coins?
Activity: 182
Hi! Please, a question: if you use Mew will you find these tokens directly in the wallet, is it right? About the quantity: 3 for 1 eth? Thanks in advance
That's right. I'm only interested in one thing, what is the value of 1 ETCV coin?
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Always look on the bright side of Life
If your Adress is on Mew think they will send it to Mew one day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Merit: 2
Seem quite promising I am amazed how the team big stakes they are offering and the bounty is nearly ending, I will be joining now! Will be watching the development of this project.
What are the main conditions of bounty? Are there any restrictions?

I do not see any special restrictions, the entrance to the bounty is open to everyone.
Activity: 182
Seem quite promising I am amazed how the team big stakes they are offering and the bounty is nearly ending, I will be joining now! Will be watching the development of this project.
As a very good option, it is worth trying, it’s also interesting to take part in the reward for helping yourself.
Activity: 126
Is it true that Binance announced support for this fork? Does this mean that the token will be traded on Binance? It would be amazing! I have a question: if my Ethereum is kept in my MEW, will I automatically receive all the coins?
Activity: 4
When these coins will be on the exchanges?
Activity: 110
Little did I know from ETCV, it was not a hardfork from official ETH, even though many people had such views.
But this is pretty good and a little challenging and can move well, I think ETCV will be a popular coin.
If the coin is popular, then many investors will be satisfied with the project, that they were able to invest money correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: