Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 20. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
 it is precisely in this that Evimeria's task is to destroy this tendency and recreate the non-profit sector in the way it should be and prove that the funds go where they are planned.
Activity: 322
I have not studied thoroughly yet, but in general I will say that the rates will be paid 24/7, and the PoSv3 protocol will also be used. This project has its own subtleties and advantages, so I became very interested in them.
me too. A big role here is played by the subject of the project. Humanitarian and charitable activities should be the space where honest goodwill is expected.
so it is, but recent high-profile scandals in the nonprofit sector have resulted in our once highly regarded organizations being in the spotlight. Because of these scandals, trust falls to charitable foundations: people worry that money does not go where it is demanded.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I have not studied thoroughly yet, but in general I will say that the rates will be paid 24/7, and the PoSv3 protocol will also be used. This project has its own subtleties and advantages, so I became very interested in them.
me too. A big role here is played by the subject of the project. Humanitarian and charitable activities should be the space where honest goodwill is expected.
add that the PoS mining algorithm is used here. I heard about him because I was once a participant in a project that specialized in finance. Then I learned that this algorithm will be of great benefit for the extraction of EVI coins. If possible, add something else.
my friends, I understand that the main mission of the platform is not tracking corruption, but vice versa: it is rather its suppression, because the process will occur as transparently as you cannot even imagine.
I fully support you. I would like such projects to be absolutely in every field. This would be useful both for these industries and for society as a whole, as this would be a big breakthrough in technology.
the blockchain can really be considered a breakthrough. In addition, it has additional tools, in conjunction with which a fairly strong platform is obtained with great advantages. As, for example, it occurs here, on Evimeria.
my friends, I understand that the main mission of the platform is not tracking corruption, but vice versa: it is rather its suppression, because the process will occur as transparently as you cannot even imagine.
I fully support you. I would like such projects to be absolutely in every field. This would be useful both for these industries and for society as a whole, as this would be a big breakthrough in technology.
Hello! Is this a charity platform? Does it accept cryptocurrency for donations? Tell me about this interesting project! Or at least answer, will they accept cryptocurrency here?
yes, and it can be any cryptocurrency, which will then be converted at the current rate into EVI tokens. You are right, this is a cool project! I have not seen such! Finally, in the charity industry will be monitored the level of corruption!
Activity: 28
Hello! Is this a charity platform? Does it accept cryptocurrency for donations? Tell me about this interesting project! Or at least answer, will they accept cryptocurrency here?
Activity: 1
When you are going to publish whitepaper?

Has been published a long time ago. Its in the projects discription on this thread.

https://evimeria.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Evimeria-Whitepaper-v1-0-1.pdf
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
When you are going to publish whitepaper?
yes it is. By the way, I would like to ask you a very long time question that interests me: how do you think, how important is anonymity on transactions on this platform? Given the theme of the project, it seems to me that this is not as important as, for example, in the banking industry.
I am sure that it is not necessary. Please note that the purpose of the project is just to show full transparency, and this transparency, as I understand it, will apply to transactions. To be more precise, it seems to me that anonymity should be provided at will.
that is, you mean that the user or donor who really wants this to remain anonymous? This is quite true. The donor may indicate that his contributions will be hidden from the public. I think it would be good if this function existed.
yes, it exists, I have already seen this. By the way, as for the main goal, we were absolutely right: it should reflect the openness not only of the donation process, but also the openness of the transactions themselves.
yes it is. By the way, I would like to ask you a very long time question that interests me: how do you think, how important is anonymity on transactions on this platform? Given the theme of the project, it seems to me that this is not as important as, for example, in the banking industry.
I am sure that it is not necessary. Please note that the purpose of the project is just to show full transparency, and this transparency, as I understand it, will apply to transactions. To be more precise, it seems to me that anonymity should be provided at will.
that is, you mean that the user or donor who really wants this to remain anonymous? This is quite true. The donor may indicate that his contributions will be hidden from the public. I think it would be good if this function existed.
I noticed that Evimeria will consist of private and public platforms and will include a dashboard. I think that this can be completely considered a feature. Moreover, the widget on this panel is also included in the features.
know what I was thinking now? It seems to me that Evimeria performs the role of the so-called mediator between charity and the people who need it. Tell me, am I right or can you correct me?
in principle, you are right. However, I have another definition for the word mediator: Evemeriia is a bridge. A blockchain can be called the basis of the entire project. it is quite expected. By the way, what problems are solved by creating this platform?
as it seems to me, the quality of charitable organizations will improve, and the charity will go to more people who need it. The level of corruption will also decrease. I think that there is no other explanation.
I would call it a result, but I would like to know what specific problems are being discussed. In addition, I would add that the main difficulty of the charity industry is lack of transparency and traceability.
know what I was thinking now? It seems to me that Evimeria performs the role of the so-called mediator between charity and the people who need it. Tell me, am I right or can you correct me?
in principle, you are right. However, I have another definition for the word mediator: Evemeriia is a bridge. A blockchain can be called the basis of the entire project. it is quite expected. By the way, what problems are solved by creating this platform?
as it seems to me, the quality of charitable organizations will improve, and the charity will go to more people who need it. The level of corruption will also decrease. I think that there is no other explanation.
Pages:
Jump to: