Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 21. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
know what I was thinking now? It seems to me that Evimeria performs the role of the so-called mediator between charity and the people who need it. Tell me, am I right or can you correct me?
Activity: 322
I suppose, will add that this limit, referred to above, is set as a calculated percentage of the current true USD-EVI exchange rate or as a hard-coded quantity of EVI regardless of the exchange rate.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
if I understand you correctly, then you mean the widget on the control panel, which is used to manually adjust the limit of the EVI tokens. The result of this regulation is some kind of formula, which I, frankly, also do not really understand. but I must say that the developers are just great fellows, that they have created this kind of platform!
it turns out that charities will be able to constantly view, audit and track donations for specific purposes and from specific organizations? Well, this is a great idea. I think that it will surely be crowned with success.
moreover, these organizations will be able to accept donations in cryptocurrency, which is quite convenient, since donations can be made without leaving home, can they? Plus, it can be any cryptocurrency.
this is interesting to me. Tell me, how will this process take place? I suppose that the cryptocurrency will be converted at the current rate into the internal tokens of this platform? or will it happen some other way?
you are right. There is also one feature here, the subtleties of which I am trying to understand now. This concerns the limit of EVI tokens. If someone understands what I am talking about, please explain to me what this is about.
it turns out that charities will be able to constantly view, audit and track donations for specific purposes and from specific organizations? Well, this is a great idea. I think that it will surely be crowned with success.
moreover, these organizations will be able to accept donations in cryptocurrency, which is quite convenient, since donations can be made without leaving home, can they? Plus, it can be any cryptocurrency.
this is interesting to me. Tell me, how will this process take place? I suppose that the cryptocurrency will be converted at the current rate into the internal tokens of this platform? or will it happen some other way?
let me answer your question. It is noteworthy that the goal here is quite unusual for me - it is to provide more transparent reporting in order to fight corruption. I think this is quite a burning topic. What do you think about that?
I'm surprised. So much blockchain plays the role of a large automated system and the first project in my memory, which was created to fight corruption. For me, this is something new. And then donations are here? What role do they play? Or do the developers have several goals and their mission is not the same?
everything is simple here. Donations go to charities that need transparent reporting. You have to understand that big money is spinning in this business, so you need a well-planned algorithm that will help to regularly identify violations in the movement of funds.
let me answer your question. It is noteworthy that the goal here is quite unusual for me - it is to provide more transparent reporting in order to fight corruption. I think this is quite a burning topic. What do you think about that?
I'm surprised. So much blockchain plays the role of a large automated system and the first project in my memory, which was created to fight corruption. For me, this is something new. And then donations are here? What role do they play? Or do the developers have several goals and their mission is not the same?
Hello, friends! I notice that the blockchain is flourishing. On its basis, even create projects for donations! Or I'm wrong? I would like to know more about this project. Apparently, it is new, therefore it is necessary to discuss it.
hello! I agree with you about the popularity of the blockchain. On this project, he plays the role of the so-called advocate, as he tracks transactions and ensures the safety of donations. Honestly, this is also my first time here, so I cannot voice the specific goal of the developers of this platform.
Hello, friends! I notice that the blockchain is flourishing. On its basis, even create projects for donations! Or I'm wrong? I would like to know more about this project. Apparently, it is new, therefore it is necessary to discuss it.
copper member
Activity: 8
OP updated with a new design!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
I found a mention of Evimeria in a Long Cast Capital Advisors shareholder letter: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4219684-long-cast-advisers-q3-2018-letter

Grin Grin Grin

Excerpt here: https://imgur.com/a/X9cGduL

Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Evimeria (EVI) is now available on Crex24.com

You can trade on $BTC market.
copper member
I don't find an information about a bounty or airdrop plan in this thread. I think you need a promotion by providing a bounty program or airdrop. At least, you have a translation campaign.  Wink

There's no campaign created for this.
No ICO either so funding is limited but development has already started.
Pages:
Jump to: