Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 13. (Read 95644 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The Evos team members are very professional and helpful. They answer all questions with patience. The project is perfect!
I would not be so happy, first you need to test the technical part of the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
In the Roadmap for 2018, many items are not fulfilled. The project does not have time to schedule with a roadmap or did not update the data on the site?
Maybe the team just forgot to enclose information on the site? Of course, I can't say ... but it seems to me that the team is quite actively working on the project.
We hope that this is the case. The team has a lot of work and they could forget it, but then the community reminds them to do it. so as not to cause unnecessary questions.
Activity: 182

I also follow this project and see how the team works. They constantly announce various stages of their development on the Roadmap. It seems to me that most likely the site is not updated information.
These are working moments, errors are quickly and easily eliminated.
In the Roadmap for 2018, many items are not fulfilled. The project does not have time to schedule with a roadmap or did not update the data on the site?
What items are not fulfilled?
I follow this project, and I see that the team is doing everything.
I also follow this project and see how the team works. They constantly announce various stages of their development on the Roadmap. It seems to me that most likely the site is not updated information.
It would be nice if Project EVOS offered its own rating of projects. This would significantly increase community interest in the project, and for investors, would reduce the risks for their investments.
That the rating from the EVOS project was a criterion for users to evaluate the prospects and reliability of other projects, it is necessary that the EVOS project itself has an unprecedented reputation and mega popularity among investors crypto. To this you should strive!
I know many ico trackers who do not have a positive reputation in the community, but who strongly influence the changes of investors.
Activity: 210
Maybe the team just forgot to enclose information on the site? Of course, I can't say ... but it seems to me that the team is quite actively working on the project.
Activity: 182
It would be nice if Project EVOS offered its own rating of projects. This would significantly increase community interest in the project, and for investors, would reduce the risks for their investments.
That the rating from the EVOS project was a criterion for users to evaluate the prospects and reliability of other projects, it is necessary that the EVOS project itself has an unprecedented reputation and mega popularity among investors crypto. To this you should strive!
Activity: 84
Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
The increase in the value of the coin is when there is a demand for this coin. And there is demand then when there is development in the project. All is natural.
I wonder what the maximum price will be in the future token of the project, we hope that it will constantly move and not stand still
The question is complicated. Everyone would like that, but I think even developers will not be able to answer this question. Everything depends not only on developments, but also on the general situation on the market. Many factors influence the price of a coin.
Activity: 98
Yes, before investing you should always analyze all the risks. So that you do not regret the money spent.
If you correctly analyze the possible prospects of the project and try to make a picture of all the advantages and disadvantages of the project, you can make objective conclusions about the profitability of investments in this project. And then the risks will be minimal.
You can not believe in anything 100%
If you decide to invest then do it !!! Never it is necessary to doubt, doubt will not bring anything
Doubts are always and in all areas. "Blindly" to carry your money and invest in the first project that comes up is stupid. Of course, you need to take this seriously. It is better to wait a bit and follow the project and its development.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Now begins the time of such projects. You need to invest not just by buying tokens, but by running POS and receiving passive income from the investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Yes, before investing you should always analyze all the risks. So that you do not regret the money spent.
If you correctly analyze the possible prospects of the project and try to make a picture of all the advantages and disadvantages of the project, you can make objective conclusions about the profitability of investments in this project. And then the risks will be minimal.
You can not believe in anything 100%
If you decide to invest then do it !!! Never it is necessary to doubt, doubt will not bring anything
Activity: 350
I can't even imagine how you can resist the pressure from the market?

There are tools against which the pressure from the market is completely canceled, I can say that the marketing program can not save project money.

I'm interested in the facts, not your speculation.
Activity: 168

Big growth in the near future will not be. The market will grow then fall, but it will be extremely difficult to drastically change the situation.
I would have been so sure, any option is possible, but the fact that the market is unstable, you are absolutely right.

Experienced traders and investors earn very well in the jumping market, but this income can not be compared with that which can be obtained in an ever-growing market.
Activity: 126

Big growth in the near future will not be. The market will grow then fall, but it will be extremely difficult to drastically change the situation.
I would have been so sure, any option is possible, but the fact that the market is unstable, you are absolutely right.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Over the past few weeks, the situation in the crypto-currency market has changed dramatically, perhaps bulls will Wake up soon.

Bears have long been time to sleep, and the bulls Wake up Grin Grin In fact, many expect the market to grow.

Over the past few weeks, the situation in the crypto-currency market has changed dramatically, perhaps bulls will Wake up soon.

Bears have long been time to sleep, and the bulls Wake up Grin Grin In fact, many expect the market to grow.
Activity: 238

Activity: 171

There are tools against which the pressure from the market is completely canceled, I can say that the marketing program can not save project money.

A strong marketing campaign will not help to solve technical problems, so these things need to be combined, first of all, users need a working project.
Activity: 126

Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: