Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 12. (Read 95644 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Of course, the General state of the crypto market and crypto industry has an impact on the atmosphere within the project. It is very difficult for one young project to go against the global trend of the whole.
I think that a young project needs to wait for global growth to begin, and then you can expect good returns on your investments. Going against the general trend is an unpromising activity.
In any case, when a project enters the market, it analyzes its competitors, looks at market conditions and then makes conclusions.
Activity: 84
Of course, the General state of the crypto market and crypto industry has an impact on the atmosphere within the project. It is very difficult for one young project to go against the global trend of the whole.
I think that a young project needs to wait for global growth to begin, and then you can expect good returns on your investments. Going against the general trend is an unpromising activity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
First of all, it all depends on the market and what is happening in the market!
Everything comes from him! And then everything depends on you and your work!
Activity: 308

for users of this forum, this information is also interesting, especially for bounty hunter planning to participate in the bounty program
do you plan to launch a bounty company or any other programs?

I'm not a developer I'm the same forum participant as you,and the question about the bounty program you need to ask the developers,and the answer is just as interesting
In any project, you can make a bounty program, it is roughly a good advertisement on social networks, maybe not as effective, but as an option - well
the bounty program is a very good marketing move not only in social networks,but also the signature company increases the popularity of the project on this forum
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

for users of this forum, this information is also interesting, especially for bounty hunter planning to participate in the bounty program

I'm not a developer I'm the same forum participant as you,and the question about the bounty program you need to ask the developers,and the answer is just as interesting
In any project, you can make a bounty program, it is roughly a good advertisement on social networks, maybe not as effective, but as an option - well
the program bounty depends on the decision of developers of the project and the team,can this project do not need to advertise in social networks-here is the team and decided not to pursue the bounty
Activity: 182

Activity: 308

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
New all-time high in EVOS masternode count  - 325
Appreciate for your trust and support, mates!
Seems like recent EVOS exchange +35% price and volumes increase attracts brand new investors

If prices increase your token, then everything is moving in the right direction and new investors will be happy to buy a token
this is very good when the price and popularity is growing, especially when the entire crypto market is very low and its condition is quite unstable
Activity: 238
Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
The increase in the value of the coin is when there is a demand for this coin. And there is demand then when there is development in the project. All is natural.
I wonder what the maximum price will be in the future token of the project, we hope that it will constantly move and not stand still
The question is complicated. Everyone would like that, but I think even developers will not be able to answer this question. Everything depends not only on developments, but also on the general situation on the market. Many factors influence the price of a coin.
The market is understandable, but still depends on how the project is promoted simply, the team should make every effort
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
The increase in the value of the coin is when there is a demand for this coin. And there is demand then when there is development in the project. All is natural.
I wonder what the maximum price will be in the future token of the project, we hope that it will constantly move and not stand still
The question is complicated. Everyone would like that, but I think even developers will not be able to answer this question. Everything depends not only on developments, but also on the general situation on the market. Many factors influence the price of a coin.
Activity: 126
Seems like recent EVOS exchange +35% price and volumes increase attracts brand new investors

If prices increase your token, then everything is moving in the right direction and new investors will be happy to buy a token
Activity: 60
In the Roadmap for 2018, many items are not fulfilled. The project does not have time to schedule with a roadmap or did not update the data on the site?
Maybe the team just forgot to enclose information on the site? Of course, I can't say ... but it seems to me that the team is quite actively working on the project.
We hope that this is the case. The team has a lot of work and they could forget it, but then the community reminds them to do it. so as not to cause unnecessary questions.
Sometimes you need to listen to what people are saying in a project, sometimes it can be very valuable advice.
Activity: 112
Well, yes, the project is developing and of course the token begins to grow, everything is logical, and in order to grow, we need money for advertising
Advertising and marketing are very important components of success! They are much more important than technical innovations or their own project development.
Quite a controversial issue, it seems to me that there should be both.

It is necessary to combine everything together so that in the future there will be no problems, you can’t just score on something, you need to complete everything
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

Activity: 182
Well, yes, the project is developing and of course the token begins to grow, everything is logical, and in order to grow, we need money for advertising
Advertising and marketing are very important components of success! They are much more important than technical innovations or their own project development.
Well, as if poor development or completely plagiarism, then advertising will not help further
A quality product is the most important part of a successful project. Advertising is only a way to promote it.
Activity: 179
Well, as if poor development or completely plagiarism, then advertising will not help further
Activity: 171
Quite a controversial issue, it seems to me that there should be both.
Activity: 252
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I really prefer coins like this that are cpu-mineable and have multiple mining algorithms. Is this already listed on some exchange? or perhaps on CMC?
Activity: 168
The Evos team members are very professional and helpful. They answer all questions with patience. The project is perfect!
I would not be so happy, first you need to test the technical part of the project.

We can not check the technical part while there is no working product. but we can see that the team is actively working.
Pages:
Jump to: