Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 16. (Read 95647 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
Think of the current situation as a cleansing of the market. Crypto market is abandoned by weak and hopeless projects and only the strongest remain. It is even better for investors. As the reliability of investments increases.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
When will you announce companies that intend to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem? Got a list?

Surely this information will appear later, on the other hand, I see no reason to keep the name of these companies secret.

of course this information should be available,but the developers have the right to do as they see fit
I agree, but what's the point to hide certain information, personally I like it when everything is transparent and honest, perhaps I do not understand something?

It is all individually. How many people have so many opinions! Therefore, for each project there are customers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Want to hear about partnership plans with other projects? Are there any negotiations on cooperation? If so, can you name the partners? I would like to understand the immediate prospects of project EVOS!
It seems to me that such negotiations are underway. Previously, the EVOS project team was very active in this direction. But I think that they will not give you the names of their future partners for ethical reasons of corporate ethics.
A potential investor should have all possible information about the project.
Many investors already have a bad experience of investing in scam projects and therefore want to secure themselves and their investments as much as possible. Therefore, they want to know everything about the project.
You are right there were too many fraudulent projects last year and now investors are very careful and want to know everything about the project to protect themselves from cheating in the future .
Activity: 140
When will you announce companies that intend to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem? Got a list?

Most likely, this information will be incognito, it is their right.

I don’t think that the names of companies and the names of investors will be publicized !!! This is confidential information.
Most likely you are right. Most likely, these data fall under the criteria of corporate secrets and trade secrets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

I don’t think that the names of companies and the names of investors will be publicized !!! This is confidential information.
Activity: 210
Want to hear about partnership plans with other projects? Are there any negotiations on cooperation? If so, can you name the partners? I would like to understand the immediate prospects of project EVOS!
It seems to me that such negotiations are underway. Previously, the EVOS project team was very active in this direction. But I think that they will not give you the names of their future partners for ethical reasons of corporate ethics.
Many investors already have a bad experience of investing in scam projects and therefore want to secure themselves and their investments as much as possible. Therefore, they want to know everything about the project.
Activity: 238
Activity: 84
Activity: 182
Activity: 182
I am moving forward, I realize how incredible this beautiful project is, do not waste time be welcome to the beautiful community of discord and this project, with an excellent present and future.
It sounds too beautiful to be real, but I like EVOS too, but I don't lose my head.
Activity: 84
When is Webwallet scheduled to be released as part of the platform?

Web wallet is ready, you can test it on the official website of the project. https://evos.one/#data-wallet
Activity: 196
When is Webwallet scheduled to be released as part of the platform?
Activity: 196

The company will be announced as soon as all final arrangements are made. Information is taken from the project website!
Activity: 224

Activity: 308
I need to take a closer look at the marketing plan of the project, calculate all the risks.

Yes, before investing you should always analyze all the risks. So that you do not regret the money spent.
If you are a novice investor, you need to be prepared for losses, it's true.

even experienced investors lose their money and risks are always associated with financial investments
Activity: 126

Surely this information will appear later, on the other hand, I see no reason to keep the name of these companies secret.

of course this information should be available,but the developers have the right to do as they see fit
I agree, but what's the point to hide certain information, personally I like it when everything is transparent and honest, perhaps I do not understand something?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Sometimes partners require privacy until a formal agreement is signed. Sometimes it is very important.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 308
It all depends on how they will invest in the project, if there is little investment, then development will be worse than it should be, but we will not think about the bad
Let's not think about the bad ... because as you know, thoughts tend to materialize. I hope to see the finished product from the project team and then the price of the coin will go "to the moon" !!!
You should not think about the bad, but you need to think about the real risks of the market and analyze everything correctly, then the finished product can answer all the questions
If you are from the very beginning tuned to the negative, then you definitely will not succeed! Where is the belief in yourself Huh On this and the failure of many!
to avoid negativity need a full analysis of the project, and sanity, only then you need to make a decision,and the risk in the investment is always present
the negativity there is because a lot of the available project Scam,the investor is simply afraid to lose your money well and low prices in the market and also add to the negative mood
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
It all depends on how they will invest in the project, if there is little investment, then development will be worse than it should be, but we will not think about the bad
Let's not think about the bad ... because as you know, thoughts tend to materialize. I hope to see the finished product from the project team and then the price of the coin will go "to the moon" !!!
You should not think about the bad, but you need to think about the real risks of the market and analyze everything correctly, then the finished product can answer all the questions
If you are from the very beginning tuned to the negative, then you definitely will not succeed! Where is the belief in yourself Huh On this and the failure of many!
to avoid negativity need a full analysis of the project, and sanity, only then you need to make a decision,and the risk in the investment is always present
Pages:
Jump to: