Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 15. (Read 95647 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
The increase in the value of the coin is when there is a demand for this coin. And there is demand then when there is development in the project. All is natural.
Activity: 182
Explain briefly what is the EVOS platform in General? What technology has for the project.

This is an ecosystem that includes services for developers, investors and users.
You need to read the start message in this thread.
This platform is just a complex where everyone can find a place for themselves and try how the developers have done it.
Activity: 238

Before you get to a new project, you always need to study it, communicate with the team and look at how it behaves, communication greatly affects the development of the project and investment
There is in your words logic, we can follow the development.

Follow everything, communicate with the team, and then you can even invest a small amount if everything goes well
Activity: 168
Explain briefly what is the EVOS platform in General? What technology has for the project.

This is an ecosystem that includes services for developers, investors and users.
You need to read the start message in this thread.
Activity: 224

Before you get to a new project, you always need to study it, communicate with the team and look at how it behaves, communication greatly affects the development of the project and investment
There is in your words logic, we can follow the development.
Activity: 126
It all depends on where you want to invest your money, and there you need to decide what amount is suitable, and then follow the development
I think that the project should be studied as much as possible at the moment when you make investment decisions. After that, of course, you also need to follow the developments in the project, but the main analysis of the project must be done before making a decision on investing.
what kind of communication are you talking about?
for the project the most important thing is the work of the team, why should they communicate?
The person meant to communicate with his users of the platform, if I understand correctly, to report about updates, it is clear that if the team does not work then the project will not develop
It all depends on where you want to invest your money, and there you need to decide what amount is suitable, and then follow the development
I think that the project should be studied as much as possible at the moment when you make investment decisions. After that, of course, you also need to follow the developments in the project, but the main analysis of the project must be done before making a decision on investing.
what kind of communication are you talking about?
for the project the most important thing is the work of the team, why should they communicate?
Activity: 112
Activity: 60
It seems to me that such negotiations are underway. Previously, the EVOS project team was very active in this direction. But I think that they will not give you the names of their future partners for ethical reasons of corporate ethics.
Why do you think so? It seems to me that specifying partners is a normal practice. This benefits the popularity of both projects and partner projects. This is normal. I do not see anything secret here.
Just before specifying partners, you need to be sure that they will actually cooperate, but just as unnecessary information should not be shown
Activity: 179
You are right there were too many fraudulent projects last year and now investors are very careful and want to know everything about the project to protect themselves from cheating in the future .
It would be nice if Project EVOS offered its own rating of projects. This would significantly increase community interest in the project, and for investors, would reduce the risks for their investments.
Well, in order to give such ratings, you first need to sign a contract with them, but for now the platform is not ready
Activity: 140
In the Roadmap for 2018, many items are not fulfilled. The project does not have time to schedule with a roadmap or did not update the data on the site?
What items are not fulfilled?
I follow this project, and I see that the team is doing everything.
Activity: 84
In the Roadmap for 2018, many items are not fulfilled. The project does not have time to schedule with a roadmap or did not update the data on the site?
You are right there were too many fraudulent projects last year and now investors are very careful and want to know everything about the project to protect themselves from cheating in the future .
It would be nice if Project EVOS offered its own rating of projects. This would significantly increase community interest in the project, and for investors, would reduce the risks for their investments.
Activity: 210
Project EVOS in its plans declares not just the creation of a platform, but in the plans of developers the creation of a whole ecosystem. What stages have been completed? How do the developers themselves evaluate their activity lately?
It seems to me that such negotiations are underway. Previously, the EVOS project team was very active in this direction. But I think that they will not give you the names of their future partners for ethical reasons of corporate ethics.
Why do you think so? It seems to me that specifying partners is a normal practice. This benefits the popularity of both projects and partner projects. This is normal. I do not see anything secret here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
What I noticed is Project EVOS offers escrow services and peer-to-peer trading robots, which will reduce the risk of losing assets. Interesting idea!!
Merit: 2
Fully study the project .... It is said well, but how to do it!? The work of a fraudster is designed to deceive the investor. And he, too, everything is done beautifully and efficiently. I can not be sure of any project at 100%.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
When will you announce companies that intend to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem? Got a list?

Surely this information will appear later, on the other hand, I see no reason to keep the name of these companies secret.

of course this information should be available,but the developers have the right to do as they see fit
I agree, but what's the point to hide certain information, personally I like it when everything is transparent and honest, perhaps I do not understand something?

It is all individually. How many people have so many opinions! Therefore, for each project there are customers.
this issue is solved only by the developers, maybe they will reveal the secret, and maybe it will remain unknown
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
When will you announce companies that intend to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem? Got a list?

Surely this information will appear later, on the other hand, I see no reason to keep the name of these companies secret.

of course this information should be available,but the developers have the right to do as they see fit
I agree, but what's the point to hide certain information, personally I like it when everything is transparent and honest, perhaps I do not understand something?

It is all individually. How many people have so many opinions! Therefore, for each project there are customers.

You would think so, but many of the accounts cherishing a project can also be fake and pretend to be interested in an ICO with a team that provides insufficient information.
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: