Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 4. (Read 97213 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
i think bter no longer trading, where can we trade extremecoin?
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Any exchange would do at this moment, also how is EXC standing with block explorer, network hashrate, wallets etc?
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
I'm going to try and see if I can get this coin listed again on swisscex.com again, since bter.com has run off with all the coins, we need a new place to trade it on.

Or https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/coin_form

Any thoughts?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
i send some coin from the wallet, it has been almost 10 hours, but no confirmation,
Date: 11/19/2014 11:34
To: PUSMhMui8Gh2YJz5CQmB9155Bk1to2WXW3
Debit: -160.00 EXC
Transaction fee: -0.93 EXC
Net amount: -160.93 EXC
Transaction ID: d1a968f2851edae31f22d3914945ee96c50d7e5bf8283a63f57dee87011476d0
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Is there working block explorer?

It went down a while back, it has been low on my task list as I am busy working on the client code, paying for and setting up extra dedicated nodes, the website redesign, setting up the dedicated Extremecoin support network, getting it added onto the Swisscex exchange, working on a P2Pool.

The aim is to eventually code in a block explorer directly into the client or something similar.

Do you know anyone who has the free time to put up a simple block explorer and help out?

Many thanks.

Personally I do not know anyone neither I know how to make it. 
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Over a month later and still no fix, are we ever going to see this updated release?  Embarrassed
Activity: 339

Great! We have only few fair coins like this one.

Yes, and it is better to have a limited number of good coins.
Activity: 104
Activity: 115
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
EXC trading is now live on SwissCEX: https://www.swisscex.com/market/EXC_BTC.

I had some part in making it happen. Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

It went down a while back, it has been low on my task list as I am busy working on the client code, paying for and setting up extra dedicated nodes, the website redesign, setting up the dedicated Extremecoin support network, getting it added onto the Swisscex exchange, working on a P2Pool.

The aim is to eventually code in a block explorer directly into the client or something similar.

Do you know anyone who has the free time to put up a simple block explorer and help out?

Many thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Activity: 115
There are lots of ideas on the whiteboard stage right now, with pros and cons with pretty much any direction code wise, we wish to head in.

The main focus for Extremecoins future goals are:

1) To increase network security.

2) Develop a wallet client for every device, giving it access to as many users as possible. (Windows popularity is decreasing)

3) Maintain the widespread global coin coverage that Extremecoin seems to have at the moment.

4) Reduce Hoarding and promote its use.

5) Getting added to payment processors. You can already buy Extremecoin with Chinese Yen on BTER.com

6) Possibly block chain integration into the desktop wallet clients.

There are lots more points and ideas but the main fact is that Extremecoin and its development is highly active, proactive in fact and will remain so for the minimum of the five year plan that most companies run from.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

*Extremecoin won the weekly vote and will be getting added to the new exchange Swisscex.com

Great ideas, anyway the POS operation is a good step to be sure of proper operations.
We are still a lot to like this coin, and this is a good thing.
Activity: 81
Good points, and good direction.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
There are lots of ideas on the whiteboard stage right now, with pros and cons with pretty much any direction code wise, we wish to head in.

The main focus for Extremecoins future goals are:

1) To increase network security.

2) Develop a wallet client for every device, giving it access to as many users as possible. (Windows popularity is decreasing)

3) Maintain the widespread global coin coverage that Extremecoin seems to have at the moment.

4) Reduce Hoarding and promote its use.

5) Getting added to payment processors. You can already buy Extremecoin with Chinese Yen on BTER.com

6) Possibly block chain integration into the desktop wallet clients.

There are lots more points and ideas but the main fact is that Extremecoin and its development is highly active, proactive in fact and will remain so for the minimum of the five year plan that most companies run from.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

*Extremecoin won the weekly vote and will be getting added to the new exchange Swisscex.com
Activity: 83
One alternate that we must keep looking at. Extremecoin is effective, and more than mature.
Extremcoin worth a maximum support. Anyway the POS move is still a very good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: