Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 6. (Read 97213 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
A coin I like since the beginning. Good move.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I am back now after taking some time away to clear a few things up legally do to with a none Extremecoin issue, of which is now closed.

As for Extremecoin, of which I am very passionate about and by the fact that it is still listed on BTER.com there is still interest in this coin.

My plan for the next 1.6 Version update (The code stress tested on the testnet) will get the difficulty adjustment fixed and get the blockchain moving again.

The next stage will be to set a timetable for Extremecoin to change from a POW crypto to a POS based coin, as a 1 coin block reward under POW alone is not really worth it.

More updates to come in the following weeks as I start work on the coding side.

Thanks.

Extremecoin is already mature; anyway this change will be an important improvement.

Nowadays a lot of new coins are made every week, mostly have no future. A lot of people are mining and selling one, and the next day an other. This behavior has only one effect, that kills all alternates, even the good ones. We must have a long term vision; And support a good coin on the long run. Extremecoin worth the investment.

I utterly agree.
Activity: 81
I am back now after taking some time away to clear a few things up legally do to with a none Extremecoin issue, of which is now closed.

As for Extremecoin, of which I am very passionate about and by the fact that it is still listed on BTER.com there is still interest in this coin.

My plan for the next 1.6 Version update (The code stress tested on the testnet) will get the difficulty adjustment fixed and get the blockchain moving again.

The next stage will be to set a timetable for Extremecoin to change from a POW crypto to a POS based coin, as a 1 coin block reward under POW alone is not really worth it.

Thanks.

Extremecoin is already mature; anyway this change will be an important improvement.

Nowadays a lot of new coins are made every week, mostly have no future. A lot of people are mining and selling one, and the next day an other. This behavior has only one effect, that kills all alternates, even the good ones. We must have a long term vision; And support a good coin on the long run. Extremecoin worth the investment.
Activity: 90

Thanks.

Activity: 81
Great move. Extremecoin is one of the best alternate.
Great! Extremecoin has to live. I support you.
Activity: 461
Great, keep up the good work.
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

Thanks.
So many scam coins and scam operations are out there now. We must wake up, and strengthen the good and fair ones.

Extremecoin is a fair one.
One of the fair coin still there and available. Long live.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Unlike  crypto-coins-table.com, we at http://coinwik.org just want to gather information on all coins available dead or not. And so  Extremecoin also has their page to which I encourage you guys who knows better than us to edit thier page in case we miss something like facts and links.

http://coinwik.org/Extremecoin
If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi,

we are running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

W have listed your coin already. To provide the full and uptodate information
on your coin, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team

contact us, if you would like to join the team or advertise on crypto-coins-table.com
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
Hello to the Extremecoin community.

I am currently working on a more simple version 1.6 of Extremecoin to get the blocks moving quickly again like the coin was originally designed to do.

It seems that CaptChadd's innovation was sound but the implementation was very poor however, that's only my opinion.

What is the time frame of this 1.6 release? A week, a fortnight, a month, or?

Right now, the 1.5 wallet seems to be stuck at:

Current number of blocks   39888
Estimated total blocks       39888
Last block time                Sat Apr 19 19:30:56 2014

I have written down in my work schedule a time frame but it is the community that has the control and makes the general decisions.

When would be the best time to have the EXC client update released for the EXC community?

Whenever it is I will make sure to leave a decent future block gap to give everyone a chance to upgrade.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend

I am currently working on a more simple version 1.6 of Extremecoin to get the blocks moving quickly again like the coin was originally designed to do.

It seems that CaptChadd's innovation was sound but the implementation was very poor however, that's only my opinion.

What is the time frame of this 1.6 release? A week, a fortnight, a month, or?

Right now, the 1.5 wallet seems to be stuck at:

Current number of blocks   39888
Estimated total blocks       39888
Last block time                Sat Apr 19 19:30:56 2014

I have started posting on this forum as I feel now is the right time to do it.

I have bought out and taken over a few Crypto-Currency domains and have started helping to develop and improve a small selection of coins that I feel have a lot of potential that is not being fulfilled.

Extremecoin.org is one of the domains that I have bought out, along with BBQcoin.org and of course I created Bitcoin Scrypt.

I will be releasing a new coin in the near future to compliment these coins in a possible marketing unification project all backed by my own capital.

Activity: 119
addnode=108.186.20.3
addnode=67.233.200.130

EXC: PJgC4KfEoXnejT5xWk3nUPhkKVmekN1UUJ
thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: