Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 241. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Total entries, not daily Wink But yeah, still a great milestone  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Only a fool worries over what he can’t control.
#Factom #Mandarin #Devcon2

Will there be any recordings or transcripts?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
#Factom #Mandarin #Devcon2

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

I'm not seeing where it says that.  Screenshot please?
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I forget I had bought some factoids on KOINIFY and just found directions to find my address and my balance....but what should i do? leave it there? wherever that is...the blockchain I guess......do i need to open a wallet and put it there? I have the same question with the ether i bought at the launch........i think there was a site to check the balance on it but you cant get in it at the site like you used to.......thanks, steve

Steve, thank you for trusting our project with you hard earned bitcoins.  
The least risky (and easiest from an effort perspective) is to just leave the factoids on the 12 words.  Check that the koinify process worked by using keymaker just to give yourself peace of mind that everything worked right.
https://factom.com/devs/docs/howto/check-your-factoid-balance

You can leave those factoids on the 12 words indefinitely.

Brian, can you please inform us about testnet launch, at least what month do you guys plan that?
legendary
I forget I had bought some factoids on KOINIFY and just found directions to find my address and my balance....but what should i do? leave it there? wherever that is...the blockchain I guess......do i need to open a wallet and put it there? I have the same question with the ether i bought at the launch........i think there was a site to check the balance on it but you cant get in it at the site like you used to.......thanks, steve

The least risky (and easiest from an effort perspective) is to just leave the factoids on the 12 words.  Check that the koinify process worked by using keymaker just to give yourself peace of mind that everything worked right.

Brian, can you please inform us about testnet launch, at least what month do you guys plan that?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Activity: 184
Merit: 101
Put the fun back into banking!
Hi Factoids,

following the forum since a while, and i finally registered to submit my thoughts to FCT and for another project.

As I am awaiting M2 too and don't except it too early to come (better well tested), I compared it with XMR which is aswell booming. Here is my following chart for the next month:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/FCTBTC/OvBdjCZq-FCT-XMR-comparison-with-BTC-CNY-1day-chart/

If you have any suggestions, I am appreciated to get those.

Use of Blockchain in Health IT and Health-related Research Challenge
September 26th-September 27th, 2016
9am-5pm EST

National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST) Headquarters

Security & Privacy of Blockchain for Identity R&D Updates from @dhsscitech funded

Agenda:
Factom project update

http://www.cccinnovationcenter.com/challenges/block-chain-challenge/agenda/
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
It was already safe but this can be seen as additional confirmation:

Exodus Wallet Roadmap – what we know about upcoming assets and features

(...)

Upcoming Support Confirmed

Monero : next (great dev relationship)
Factom: great dev relationship, waiting for milestone 2 (instant send)

(...)

http://woobull.com/exodus-wallet-roadmap-a-list-of-upcoming-asset-support/
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
From Paul 2 days ago. Re: M2

"We are testing, and will release a Test Net first, and run that for a few weeks. If all goes well, then we will release. So I'd watch for the Test Net. That's about all I can say."
legendary
Yes, I also expect testnet to get published by the end of this month. Paul did say they already test like crazy.
Holy... another month?
The price will crash.

I was betting on this week.

Testnet can still come out this week, the prev post is speculation.

M2 Testnet will be this month September. Full M2 production release few weeks after. Guessing end of October for this.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Holy... another month?
The price will crash.

Testnet can still come out this week, the prev post is speculation.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Holy... another month?
The price will crash.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

What about this? What r u aiming at? General progress or something specific?

well my guess is M2 is still a bit out...based on Paul Snows reddit....will go Testnet first then will launch...so we will get the update here for TestNet.

Im guessing mid october or november for test net...m2 will go live in late december..

of course im guessing but that is what id put money on.

I believe/hope that the testnet will go live earlier, but he said that it will run for some weeks. And since we know that Factom tests extensive your conclusion about M2 in December could turn out to be right.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

well my guess is M2 is still a bit out...based on Paul Snows reddit....will go Testnet first then will launch...so we will get the update here for TestNet.

Im guessing mid october or november for test net...m2 will go live in late december..

of course im guessing but that is what id put money on.
legendary

Jump to: