Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 242. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I know I shouldn't moan. Just look at the DAO. That's what happens when you rush things.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Its like that play by Samuel Beckett. Waiting for Godot.....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I have to say, waiting for this M2 has become really upsetting.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I forget I had bought some factoids on KOINIFY and just found directions to find my address and my balance....but what should i do? leave it there? wherever that is...the blockchain I guess......do i need to open a wallet and put it there? I have the same question with the ether i bought at the launch........i think there was a site to check the balance on it but you cant get in it at the site like you used to.......thanks, steve

What I would do is to import it to the GUI and if you want to hold, maybe move it to the paperwallet:

- GUI: https://www.factom.com/devs/docs/howto/factoid-wallet-gui-guide

(The "12" for importing the 12-words)

- Papermill: https://www.factom.com/devs/docs/howto/use-factoidpapermill

Or you wait until they release the improved wallet. Paul Snow stated on reddit:
"We are working to improve the wallets too, and we are testing the heck out of M2."

Factoids also will be added to https://www.exodus.io in the near future - together with M2 or short after.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Send them to me Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I forget I had bought some factoids on KOINIFY and just found directions to find my address and my balance....but what should i do? leave it there? wherever that is...the blockchain I guess......do i need to open a wallet and put it there? I have the same question with the ether i bought at the launch........i think there was a site to check the balance on it but you cant get in it at the site like you used to.......thanks, steve
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
In answer to my own question, according to this link:

http://www.blockchainweek2016.org/index_en.html

David Johnston from the factom team will be speaking at devcon 2.

Nice to have some representation.

Great to see, Factom team always seems to be present at the conferences that count.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
In the last 12 hours there have been two 50+ BTC dumps on the 5-min zoom, but they've done zip to the price. = good sign

#BreathHeldForM2

So 100 BTC dump strategy continues? Hah, guess it does not work anymore. Dumper, it seems you ve lost a lot of money cause strong hands re what s left now and we want to see the price go one way only, UP!
let see how profitable it will be after this huge dump happen good luck to us mate.

What huge dump are u talking about ? did you misread the other posts or you know of an upcoming dump ?
I have trouble understanding what you are trying to say.

Imo FCT going up:)
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
In the last 12 hours there have been two 50+ BTC dumps on the 5-min zoom, but they've done zip to the price. = good sign

#BreathHeldForM2

So 100 BTC dump strategy continues? Hah, guess it does not work anymore. Dumper, it seems you ve lost a lot of money cause strong hands re what s left now and we want to see the price go one way only, UP!
let see how profitable it will be after this huge dump happen good luck to us mate.
In answer to my own question, according to this link:

http://www.blockchainweek2016.org/index_en.html

David Johnston from the factom team will be speaking at devcon 2.

Nice to have some representation.
legendary

#BreathHeldForM2

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

#BreathHeldForM2
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Can anyone confirm if Factom will be at devcon?
I only know for sure they are attending IEEE N3XT conference today/tomorrow: https://twitter.com/factom/status/776858217108283393
Can anyone confirm if Factom will be at devcon?
Activity: 332
Merit: 252

What I find surprising is that there are these problems on Polo (not sure about Bittrex, anyone?) since over 24 hours without them saying anything or "temporarily disable" it if they have to fix something.

Just tried it again:

Is that because you are sending the same amount as the fee?

I tried to send 2 FCT to my paper wallet yesterday, but still hasn't shown up in the explorer ...

my 2 FCT just posted to my paper wallet and now shows in the explorer.

Poloniex wallet is enabled again Smiley
legendary
Looks like FCT blockchain is having major issue

The price is going down and fast. What's going on at Factom?

Looks pretty much the same as yesterday to me.
Got all excited, was about to back up the truck and fill it with factoids.
Definitely not worth getting out of bed for.

Dont think we ll see any major price retreat anymore. I know that price-wise we all expect the same. Factoid to reach Ether high values or at least Monero a few weeks ago. Comparing what Factom can bring to the market, I really cannot understand how come this is not already the case. Big time mystery.
Activity: 106
Only a fool worries over what he can’t control.
Looks like FCT blockchain is having major issue

The price is going down and fast. What's going on at Factom?

Looks pretty much the same as yesterday to me.
Got all excited, was about to back up the truck and fill it with factoids.
Definitely not worth getting out of bed for.

Jump to: