Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 246. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As soon as there s no news here or Reddit, the price keeps tanking back. THIS COIN IS NOT ABOUT HYPE. Is it possible people do not see the potential in this?Huh?
Healthy corrections to shake the weak hands out.

Only the strongest supporters deserve to go where Factom will take them.

maybe next week  Wink
right now facton is probably going to visit the daily trendline (480k~)

i've sold mine and unless they decide to launch m2 this week i'll not buy until 480k.

Reading the charts (not that TA on crypto is always right) it would settle at a low point of 0,0053, and continue the bullish pattern. Aside from TA on the usability basis of Factom and the deals closed, it could be viewed as undervalued. Waiting for deep dips can be profitable but from a risk reward perspective makes less sense in this period of time

FCT is where my money is at for the rest of 2016. M2 will be a great leap forward for the entire eco system. I firmly believe this tech is very badly needed in todays world.

My advice for people just joining the party...buy the dips ..hold strong. These small shake outs from 600k to 500k are nothing. I have been holding since .60 - .90 cents US.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Factom is a great project but the 11 companies or something, that currently use Factom barely generate any money... It's only hype this point onward.
Activity: 508
As soon as there s no news here or Reddit, the price keeps tanking back. THIS COIN IS NOT ABOUT HYPE. Is it possible people do not see the potential in this?Huh?

maybe next week  Wink

i've sold mine and unless they decide to launch m2 this week i'll not buy until 480k.

Reading the charts (not that TA on crypto is always right) it would settle at a low point of 0,0053, and continue the bullish pattern. Aside from TA on the usability basis of Factom and the deals closed, it could be viewed as undervalued. Waiting for deep dips can be profitable but from a risk reward perspective makes less sense in this period of time
FCT ATH was around 800k ...anything under that... with current sate of the platform and development / news is a steal.

Ive had my eyes on this coin since it was under $1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

maybe next week  Wink

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Activity: 476

Totally possilbe... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Buy side s growing, over 1500 BTC. Today we may go over 70.
Stay away from my bags!
legendary
Buy side s growing, over 1500 BTC. Today we may go over 70.
Activity: 385
So what's the reason this coin is up? M2?

Yes, expectations for the release of Milestone 2. Also just growing awareness of Factom ... still a lot of confusion about it, and admittedly it can be difficult initially to wrap your mind around. But more and more folks seem to be making the effort, and apparently liking what what they're learning ... Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Github - Paul Snow - Pushed test to netTest... significant?
Activity: 313
So what's the reason this coin is up? M2?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Blockchains” is a word you’ve been ignoring, here’s what it’s all about

BEYOND THE COIN: TRUST NETWORKS
Speaking of digital money, Bitcoins and altcoins seem to have cracked the code that E-gold trailblazed in the 90s. But beyond the “coin” aspect of blockchain technology, new applications are emerging.

Ethereum aims to use its secure network to create autonomous organizations and decentralized applications to form a “world computer.” And Austin-based Factom uses the blockchain to “safeguard the most critical government, commercial, and non-profit systems.” And Storj offers a blockchain-based encrypted storage service. Also IBM has invested billions in various blockchain technologies, from tracking identity through Bitcoin transactions to enhancing the privacy of cognitive computing for medical applications.

https://theamericangenius.com/finance/blockchains-word-youve-ignoring-heres/

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Great article from factom core developer Piotr.

http://tpbit.blogspot.ca/2016/09/smart-guns-and-blocksafe.html
Factom can solve this problem: https://youtu.be/-4_on9zj-zs

@PaulSnow @Factom @BrainDeery

Good work. Making the world safer
legendary
We have 60 again. Let us see if 70 can be reached this time. Last time we got stopped at 68.
Activity: 385
I invested factom. I really hope that soon reaches 0.01!

No doubt about that and much higher. Just be patient and watch the show. The number of entries keeps growing, day after day.

Where you check those entries? TIA

Usage Statistics are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RUZLxxoAfT3C5jIJ144DLYdztYe_sqrKqbTlZuD05-s/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=445871101
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I invested factom. I really hope that soon reaches 0.01!

No doubt about that and much higher. Just be patient and watch the show. The number of entries keeps growing, day after day.

Where you check those entries? TIA
Brian, if factom ever starts using Ethereum - would it be Ethereum, or Ethereum Classic - or no preference / clients would decide?

done right, a single transaction would be valid on both chains:

http://www.coindesk.com/rise-replay-attacks-ethereum-divide/

Was good watching your interview Brian, well done. Glad we have such brilliant minds behind this project. Cheers
Jump to: