Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 432. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Maybe bleutrade.com would add this coin. They figured out how to add ethereum based coins.

It's amusing to me that every other coin on this forum gets added to exchanges within days, yet FACTOM who has raised plenty of funds doesn't seem to be making any effort at all.

Not rushing is not the same as not making effort... look how far along ETH is years later. The scam/copy coins get listed in day. actual projects take time.

My point is more that there's apparently not a huge draw to FACTOM for exchanges to make it a priority.  That was not the case with ETH, once it was released, it was picked up by exchanges pretty quickly and they even implemented the ability to import keys.  I'm not seeing that here, I wish I were.

We have had exchanges reach out to us... quite a few, and we hope that over time Factoids will be available on some of them.
We understand the community likes exchanging and trading coins, we don't disagree with that, however we also have our own priorities which are concentrated on development of our platform.

so we can reach out for exchanges? I would contact  in this case busoni from poloniex. shapeshift is fine and cryptsy well... i think anyone serious in the altcoin market should reach out for poloniex.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Maybe bleutrade.com would add this coin. They figured out how to add ethereum based coins.

It's amusing to me that every other coin on this forum gets added to exchanges within days, yet FACTOM who has raised plenty of funds doesn't seem to be making any effort at all.

Not rushing is not the same as not making effort... look how far along ETH is years later. The scam/copy coins get listed in day. actual projects take time.

My point is more that there's apparently not a huge draw to FACTOM for exchanges to make it a priority.  That was not the case with ETH, once it was released, it was picked up by exchanges pretty quickly and they even implemented the ability to import keys.  I'm not seeing that here, I wish I were.

We have had exchanges reach out to us... quite a few, and we hope that over time Factoids will be available on some of them.
We understand the community likes exchanging and trading coins, we don't disagree with that, however we also have our own priorities which are concentrated on development of our platform.

Our TechUpdate is out: Latest Binaries v.0.3.2 + New HowTo Guides + Milestone 1 Report + More!

Check out our latest blog post: http://blog.factom.org/post/130272405004/technical-update-latest-binaries-v032

Activity: 462

We have working code, up to exchanges to make it work on their platforms. The main aim of Factoids is to allow for entries on the blockchain.
The exchanges we are in touch with and we mentioned them previously: Cryptsy and ShapeShift, are working on it, they also have priorities of their own.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com

Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Nope not that one. Maybe that one to, actually. But not the one I meant.

Why all these secrets ?  Tongue

Well, I don't want to put pressure on my friend to finish the integration. Also, it's not my place to make the announcement.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

yeah.. right.. 22K  and 9btc daily volume..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
ill be waiting to sell once there are some in use use cases, and a legit exchange Wink Lets hope that happens in the coming months if not sooner!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WTB Factom @ .002 BTC per factoid

I have a hero member BTCtalk account also.  Just making the post with this account.
Activity: 173
WTS factom @ 0.004btc per factoid. (Bulk available)
PM me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
A little bird told me that the first exchange will not be Cryptsy or Poloniex, instead it will be hosted on a brand new advanced digital currency trading platform Smiley

Well why don't you just come out and say what the rumor is? 

I think we should start a rumor that it is Coinbase.

Mt GOX.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
A little bird told me that the first exchange will not be Cryptsy or Poloniex, instead it will be hosted on a brand new advanced digital currency trading platform Smiley

I think we should start a rumor that it is Coinbase.
Activity: 126

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
seriously.... in times when every scam shitcoin puts out a wallet your are not able to asseblme some useful GUI?

Work in progress a GUI Wallet App is in the making. In the meantime our binaries are available.
Factom is not a clone of another project where copying someone elses wallet takes 5 minutes.

The team is aware a easier to use wallet needs to be released.
waiting for the GUI wallet.
legendary

Why all these secrets ?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
legendary

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115342/worlds-first-decentralized-fintech-exchange-openledger-launches?ref=45   ?  Shocked
Jump to: