Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 435. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
WTS 1000 Factom, 0.003 each.

PM me if you want to buy.
I'll buy for that price if we use escrow. PM me.

I will also take that deal if Fargo doesn't. Also if anyone has any for sale under $1, I am looking for 2000.

There's a new guide on sending and receiving factoids on factom http://factom.org/howto?utm_source=Website+Subscribers&utm_campaign=890f47580a-Technical_Update_Using_Your_Factoids9_24_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_11fd088719-890f47580a-301196945#collapse-1-3
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

I'll buy for that price if we use escrow. PM me.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
David Johnston,Chairman of the Factom, Inc. will join in a big blockchain meeting, what do you think of it:

http://www.hbrchina.org/150922/index.shtml
Activity: 161

Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Waiting for the GUI version... Cool

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
It would be dumb to sell now. This coin will have a lot of hype one day. I assume the people behind the scenes will be paying all of the well known magazines to write positive articles on factom.

I will trade it for BTC anonymously once it gets on poloniex with 500 or more BTC volume in a day.

Good to know you are a man of his word..  Roll Eyes

Could we get this thing on poloniex yet? They have many other XCP tokens listed. I really want to dump this before everyone else realizes this was a bad idea and dumps.

What an imbecile.   Go FUD elsewhere..

lol, I was going to point out the same thing to him. You beat me to it.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
It would be dumb to sell now. This coin will have a lot of hype one day. I assume the people behind the scenes will be paying all of the well known magazines to write positive articles on factom.

I will trade it for BTC anonymously once it gets on poloniex with 500 or more BTC volume in a day.

Good to know you are a man of his word..  Roll Eyes

Could we get this thing on poloniex yet? They have many other XCP tokens listed. I really want to dump this before everyone else realizes this was a bad idea and dumps.

What an imbecile.   Go FUD elsewhere..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

legendary
Does this coin have an offline wallet creator?

Why do you care ? sell it already..
legendary

Does this coin have an offline wallet creator?

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I can't wait you to dump the tokens. Btw, you can sell them me at the presale price right now. I will buy any amount.

Farbags, cut the bullshit and tell us how much do you sell and lets get over with it.

Ha ha. He's not selling. He forgot to buy, that's why he's trying to fud the price down. His rhetoric about centralized mining is laughable when he's behind so many premined scam coins. Read up the thread, proof has already been posted. A true troll.
+1

I doubt we will see factoids ever go for presale price again. It's looking like $0.75-$1.00 per factoid now.

I hope so, but that might be a bit optimistic...
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I can't wait you to dump the tokens. Btw, you can sell them me at the presale price right now. I will buy any amount.

Farbags, cut the bullshit and tell us how much do you sell and lets get over with it.

Ha ha. He's not selling. He forgot to buy, that's why he's trying to fud the price down. His rhetoric about centralized mining is laughable when he's behind so many premined scam coins. Read up the thread, proof has already been posted. A true troll.
+1

I doubt we will see factoids ever go for presale price again. It's looking like $0.75-$1.00 per factoid now.

Where do you get that price info?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

+1

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad

+1
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

legendary
legendary

doesn't understand how a federated server model works on top of Bitcoin PoW blockchain

You seem a bit confused as you like to use "hype" words such as "built on top of bitcoin". What factom does is use bitcoins blockchain to store hashes with high security. Nothing more than that happens with bitcoin.

The idea of storing hashed data on a different blockchain than bitcoin is a good idea. The problem with factom is they are using a centralized mining structure. Centralization loses in the end.

Factom could have used and edited bitcoins c++ PoW code base, any c++ PoS code base or any of Ethereums various PoW code bases. Of course none of those code bases have centralized mining. Probably easier to just make a new code base.

A decentralized platform for storing hashed data will come out before the next few years are up. It will be more secure and cheaper than Factom. There was really no point in building Factom other than to help someone else create a decentralized cryptocoin/blockchain that stores hashes similar to how factom does it.

Activity: 126

Factom is centralized garbage. I got tricked into buying this from some guy at a conference. Now I understand "early-investors" of projects pay conferences to send their sock puppets to talk at the event and promote their public crowdsale or future investment rounds.

Factom deceived me with the word "federated" which actually means centralized.

If you would like to sell them, I will buy them.

Great, now Fartbags can stop his whining because he is too stupid to read and learn before buying something.  Since he also doesn't understand how a federated server model works on top of Bitcoin PoW blockchain and apparently also doesn't know the difference between an altcoin-fork and open-source projects built from scratch, we are better off without him.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Factom is centralized garbage. I got tricked into buying this from some guy at a conference. Now I understand "early-investors" of projects pay conferences to send their sock puppets to talk at the event and promote their public crowdsale or future investment rounds.

My understanding is that Factom is not a counter party token. If it were you could just sell it in counterwallet.

Factom is not a counterparty implementation.  They built their own from the ground up.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

My understanding is that Factom is not a counter party token. If it were you could just sell it in counterwallet.
Jump to: