Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 434. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Want to sell 6000factom @0.004. Contact me if want to buy some.

Why is factom worth almost 10x the IPO price?

Look at ETHereum and you'll understand something
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
So is anyone planning on doing some record keeping?

When some major company or government announces that they are going to use factom, that's when HODLing this will pay off. Wink
Activity: 722
So is anyone planning on doing some record keeping?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Yes, that's smart if you're in for it long term.

The first trading frenzy is like a game of chicken, people hold on to their coins during the bubble until they can't take it anymore and panic sell en masse.

I'd rather sell a little to the people who find that enjoyable and hold on to most of my own. Wink
legendary

Supply and demand. Few people are selling and some buyers are expecting a huge bubble shortly after exchanges pick up FACT.
It's not a crazy idea, since that's usually what happens with a high profile new tradeable asset.

Got it. I'm not looking for a day trading situation. I'll wait until the initial bubble and crash and pick some up at a decent price that I can HODL. (Yes, probably should have bought in the IPO, but wasn't in the right place when it was open).
legendary

Supply and demand. Few people are selling and some buyers are expecting a huge bubble shortly after exchanges pick up FACT.
It's not a crazy idea, since that's usually what happens with a high profile new tradeable asset.
legendary

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
legendary
If anyone feels like speculating before Factoids go public on exchanges, feel free to send me a buy offer.

I'm selling 5k Factoids if the price is right.
Activity: 189
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Any exchange that accept factom ?

No exchanges yet, but if you are looking to sell,  we are buying.

You will have to set up an account.

Can I buy on your website? Or only sell? I'm looking to buy another 1000
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
PM me if you want to sell i already have 22k factoids.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

No exchanges yet, but if you are looking to sell,  we are buying.

You will have to set up an account.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
seriously.... in times when every scam shitcoin puts out a wallet your are not able to asseblme some useful GUI?

Work in progress a GUI Wallet App is in the making. In the meantime our binaries are available.
Factom is not a clone of another project where copying someone elses wallet takes 5 minutes.

The team is aware a easier to use wallet needs to be released.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Activity: 462

We have listened to your feedback and released a handy guide on how to use Factoids with our binaries.
Find out more on our blog:

http://blog.factom.org/post/129790795294/technical-update-using-your-factoids

Just give us a GUI or web wallet already...stop wasting time putting together instructions.

proper business's take their time with releases. People in crypto are spoiled, plus we all know you're going to dump so who wants that? Tongue

No reason to dump, unless there's a reason to dump!  I'll wait for the pump first.   Kiss
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

We have listened to your feedback and released a handy guide on how to use Factoids with our binaries.

Just give us a GUI or web wallet already...stop wasting time putting together instructions.

proper business's take their time with releases. People in crypto are spoiled, plus we all know you're going to dump so who wants that? Tongue
Activity: 126

Thanks for the guide, will install the mac binary and test when I get home from work.  Cool
Activity: 734
seriously.... in times when every scam shitcoin puts out a wallet your are not able to asseblme some useful GUI?
Activity: 462

Activity: 251

Jump to: