Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 433. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
There are three major milestone of this project, when is the best window to sell/buy Factom, there will be many waves in trading market  ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A little bird told me that the first exchange will not be Cryptsy or Poloniex, instead it will be hosted on a brand new advanced digital currency trading platform Smiley

Gemini? lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
If a country wants to put their records on the blockchain you don't want to tell them "sure, go make an account on cryptsy."

No, nobody needs to buy Factoids to use Factom. To use Factom, you need entry credits. You can convert Factoids to Entry credits, but you can also buy entry credits directly.

So governments don't need to touch Factoids, but they'll still have to be destroyed to create entry credits.

Heh. I suck at explaining stuff like this. Hope I made sense !
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
can users set themselves up to be federated nodes/servers and recieve rewards? you guys pointed out the blockchains moving but whats moving it? or is it 1:1 correlation with BTC. i think this is very cool project and im glad to have my presale coins, guys selling why undercut yourselves. see eth launch do you really want to sell at 2x investment for .002?
Activity: 189
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
A little bird told me that the first exchange will not be Cryptsy or Poloniex, instead it will be hosted on a brand new advanced digital currency trading platform Smiley

Brand new ? as with 0 user base and integrity ?
Agreed. That's not necessarily a good thing.

But it is probably needed. If a country wants to put their records on the blockchain you don't want to tell them "sure, go make an account on cryptsy."
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Brand new ? as with 0 user base and integrity ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
legendary
Any idea which exchange will be the first to accept ?

HOPEFULLY Poloniex.  IMO they've got the most technical expertise of all of the alt exchanges out there.

+1
Probably Poloniex, since bittrex and cryptsy mostly add copy-pasta shitcoins with the same interface which are easy to use.
Activity: 462

HOPEFULLY Poloniex.  IMO they've got the most technical expertise of all of the alt exchanges out there.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Please open a trading thread for these..

Or, you know, make an effort to get listed on an exchange...

That will happen in good time... Probably after ETH calms down and some more factom news is released
Activity: 462

Or, you know, make an effort to get listed on an exchange...
legendary
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
WTS 1000 for 2 BTC, escrow np.
Activity: 126
How can you sell them ? There is still no wallet ? Or if so, where and how ?

The wallet is still commandline.

http://factom.org/howto

Use the binary install

This is ridiculous easy to install and use.  I will play around more this weekend with it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

The wallet is still commandline.

http://factom.org/howto

Use the binary install
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Want to sell 6000factom @0.004. Contact me if want to buy some.

Why is factom worth almost 10x the IPO price?

Look at ETHereum and you'll understand something

What?

the IPO price of ETH was 50 ksat. Why it started trades from 250 ksat and had risen to 850 at Poloniex? It was 5X IPO price at the minimum and 17X at the maximum. The same values we'll see in Factoids trades
Activity: 189
BitcoinStoreStarter.com

Look at factom's partnerships since then. And there's not even a wallet yet. Immagine by the end of the year.

Partners & Collaborations

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Look at ETHereum and you'll understand something

What?
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org