Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 440. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
I am really excited for when a liquid market will be available to trade FACT.

~ 8 million Factoids currently, at $1 per Factoid = $8 million market cap

That seems a pretty reasonable network start value, though I'm sure it will go much higher down the road.

What do you guys think the going price will be?

ETHereum has  $ 91 mil marketcap. FACTOM will rise from $8 million market cap to those ETH values.
So we can see $5 per Factoid and higher by the end of this year
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am really excited for when a liquid market will be available to trade FACT.

~ 8 million Factoids currently, at $1 per Factoid = $8 million market cap

That seems a pretty reasonable network start value, though I'm sure it will go much higher down the road.

What do you guys think the going price will be?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Which exchanges do we expect to integrate Factoids first?

Some are available now at www.dcxtx.com

Do you have an order book?  How much volume has been done in the last 24 hours?

Not much volume as most people do not have a wallet yet.  No order book.  This is a two party transaction between our automated wallets and our users.  It is also only available in states that do not currently consider it money transmittal (in writing from the state department of banking).

For every 50 sold (by wallet inventory), the price automatically raises by 0.001.  As we secure more, the price will go down.  This is subject to change with no notice.  That is just how it is right now.  There is also a floor (at the moment ) of 0.02 BTC.   When there is a broader market, it will switch to the way me price all of the others we handle. We will look at the exchanges and current cost of our inventory.  Right now, we are looking for it to settle at a price.

How many have you sold?

If you're looking to secure more, I have some for sale (and the tx software installed).  What is your bid price?

moving to a private message.  No reason to haggle in public.

If anyone else would like to sell, pm me or one of the contact email addresses on the site.

Not much volume as most people do not have a wallet yet.  No order book.  This is a two party transaction between our automated wallets and our users.  It is also only available in states that do not currently consider it money transmittal (in writing from the state department of banking).

For every 50 sold (by wallet inventory), the price automatically raises by 0.001.  As we secure more, the price will go down.  This is subject to change with no notice.  That is just how it is right now.  There is also a floor (at the moment ) of 0.02 BTC.   When there is a broader market, it will switch to the way me price all of the others we handle. We will look at the exchanges and current cost of our inventory.  Right now, we are looking for it to settle at a price.

How many have you sold?

If you're looking to secure more, I have some for sale (and the tx software installed).  What is your bid price?

moving to a private message.  No reason to haggle in public.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

thanks for the good documentation regarding factom community install guide - it worked fairly well, even though I had to install a virtual box and was using linux/ubuntu for the first time.

next questions: do I have to somewhat import the a private key? (I assume I do not have to) and is there a proper documentation on how to send tokes purchased during the crowdsale?

We will soon be releasing a step by step guide with the next update on how to use the Wallet.
Until then all is available is on GitHub. Our Devs are working as fast as they can.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

How many have you sold?

Do you have an order book?  How much volume has been done in the last 24 hours?

Not much volume as most people do not have a wallet yet.  No order book.  This is a two party transaction between our automated wallets and our users.  It is also only available in states that do not currently consider it money transmittal (in writing from the state department of banking).

For every 50 sold (by wallet inventory), the price automatically raises by 0.001.  As we secure more, the price will go down.  This is subject to change with no notice.  That is just how it is right now.  There is also a floor (at the moment ) of 0.02 BTC.   When there is a broader market, it will switch to the way me price all of the others we handle. We will look at the exchanges and current cost of our inventory.  Right now, we are looking for it to settle at a price.
can we have a step by step guide on windows wallet how to?
 Embarrassed

Work in progress, the team is working on binaries which should make it easier for people to use the wallet.
Shouldn't be much longer and there will be a step by step guide.

Are we expecting exchanges to integrate Factoids any time?

With the current software exchanges as well as anyone else is free to work with Factoids.
It' up to the exchanges to implement our latest code and support Factoids.
We have had interest from Cryptsy and ShapeShift and a number of other exchanges but we don't have control on when they decide to support Factoids.
It's entirely up to them.

For the moment: http://www.dcxtx.com/ allows you to buy Factoids and Entry Credits as well as selling them: https://www.dcxtx.com/PriceList.aspx.

Wow they are selling at 0.0202?  That's a bit silly.

Yeah, why it is so cheap?

If everyone (buying) considers .0202 BTC cheap, we are certainly willing to raise the price.  There is no current market to use to estimate price.  That .0202 will also slowly increase or decrease by the volume available in our hot wallets.
legendary

Do you have an order book?  How much volume has been done in the last 24 hours?

Activity: 742

thanks for the good documentation regarding factom community install guide - it worked fairly well, even though I had to install a virtual box and was using linux/ubuntu for the first time.

next questions: do I have to somewhat import the a private key? (I assume I do not have to) and is there a proper documentation on how to send tokes purchased during the crowdsale?
Activity: 123
 Embarrassed

Work in progress, the team is working on binaries which should make it easier for people to use the wallet.

With the current software exchanges as well as anyone else is free to work with Factoids.
We have had interest from Cryptsy and ShapeShift and a number of other exchanges but we don't have control on when they decide to support Factoids.

For the moment: http://www.dcxtx.com/ allows you to buy Factoids and Entry Credits as well as selling them: https://www.dcxtx.com/PriceList.aspx.

Yeah, why it is so cheap?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
 Embarrassed

Embarrassed

legendary
 Embarrassed

Activity: 405
This coin is too centralized for me. I don't see it becoming a success because of the centralized mining structure.

This is because you are biased from the results of all the near pointless altcoins.

In the real world, with actual projects that need ongoing maintenance and improvement, giving developers a longterm stake is actually more aligned incentive wise. The developers get paid in proportion to the value they bring to the project. Once the people who run the project have salaries not paid in stake, that is when you have nothing but altruism to rely on or a need to maintain one's credibility.

However all these weirdo POW miner types have this weird sense of entitlement. Their logic is this - Since the first blockchain relies on POW every other blockchain should rely on POW ... just because.

How annoying.
 Embarrassed

Activity: 742

Hopefully Poloniex.

would indeed be best - I think it would be no deal to contact busoni directly.

He is a fine guy and also understands fundamentals pretty well. It is also in his interest to add factoids.
Activity: 462

Hopefully Poloniex.
legendary
Jump to: