Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 67. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Vielen Vielen dank jetzt geht es. Danke
Hallo wollte wallet insterliren bekommt kein kontakt zum Netzwerk . Fängt als nicht an sich zu syncronisiren egal was ich mache. Kann einer helfen?
Haben Sie die neueste Version?
Wenn ja, gehen Sie in Hilfe> Konsole und geben Sie "addnode chickenstrips.net add" in.

Nach ein paar Minuten sollte es anfangen zu synchronisieren.
Activity: 395
Hallo wollte wallet insterliren bekommt kein kontakt zum Netzwerk . Fängt als nicht an sich zu syncronisiren egal was ich mache. Kann einer helfen?
Activity: 298
dApps Development Automation Platform

TiPS Pool Launched!

-2% Fees. Limited Time Only!

tips.pool.enterprises

Register Now![/center]

Thanks ! You were added to the pools' list !

You put me on there was 2% Fee, it's NEGATIVE 2% fees right now.
Activity: 392
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

TiPS Pool Launched!

-2% Fees. Limited Time Only!

tips.pool.enterprises

Register Now![/center]

Thanks ! You were added to the pools' list !
no people join this thread,looks i need to sell my coins

I'm not sure that 15000 readers is "No people"

This coin is really an unsung hero.. all the "first anonymous coin" stuff from Darkcoin, when coinjoin has been working on Fedoracoin TiPS since February (at least judging by the historical posts/threads).

I can't agree more with you !

With their recent posts, hunterfall, $dakini and orinoco are eligible to win a Gridseed miner ! Thank you for your support.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
<3 big picture
This coin is really an unsung hero.. all the "first anonymous coin" stuff from Darkcoin, when coinjoin has been working on Fedoracoin TiPS since February (at least judging by the historical posts/threads).

What I like about Fedoracoin is:

1.  Lots of coins

This is actually a good thing.   People prefer to deal with whole numbers for pricing/trade, largely because most of them struggle with fractions/decimals.  If a coin is to eventually support a huge userbase in the tens or hundreds of millions, it MUST support enough coins for circulation (including savings, b2b stock purchasing, consumers etc.).  For traders, trading in eight-decimal places isn't an issue, but for selling a can of coke or a used car, its very much an issue.

2.  Anonymity

Lets thank Edward Snowden for making the public aware that eavesdropping is real, and that you have very little privacy.  Being able to treat payments like cash is important, and increasingly so, if only because it protects your privacy.

Sure, coinjoin technically relies upon trust - but with multi-Billions of coins, so the cost of masternodes falls, and more of them means less trust is needed in the system.

3.  Age and lack of hype

Less hype and attraction means there hasn't been as much focus from mining farms, whales etc. and distribution is (hopefully) more equitable.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
no people join this thread,looks i need to sell my coins
Activity: 322

No they are not trying to drive the price down to buy, only 49% is mined and it is insta dumped, every people who have been here for some months can see it will go lower than 1 latoshi soon

I'm starting to wonder about fedora. What is intadump? I've read the term instamine. Does that apply to fedora?

It's either an honestly run up front coin or its not, and I don't know.
There is no pre or instamine for fedora and it is an honest coin.
Instadump is dumping as soon as you mine for a quick profit without holding them, as miners dont believe the price will go higher.
Lrt
Activity: 10

No they are not trying to drive the price down to buy, only 49% is mined and it is insta dumped, every people who have been here for some months can see it will go lower than 1 latoshi soon

[/quote]

I'm starting to wonder about fedora. What is intadump? I've read the term instamine. Does that apply to fedora?

It's either an honestly run up front coin or its not, and I don't know.
Activity: 322
I still believe TIPS has a very strong future, and provided it sticks around long enough while all the fads and gimmicks rise and fall, it will.
Activity: 298
dApps Development Automation Platform

Load-Balanced Variable Difficulty Stratum Servers
High Availability Server Cluster
DDoS Protection
30 Minute Backups

Ticketing system that allows you to track your progress, as well as prioritize response from staff. Our staff are well experienced and ready to assist you.

TiPS Pool Launched!

NEGATIVE 2% Fees. Limited Time Only!

Meaning you get more everytime you mine!

tips.pool.enterprises

Register Now!
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i like TiPS. And i hope rise up, but only hope. So we will see.
As much as I like TiPS, I hate to say it... but Darkcoin's winning this race by a long shot and isn't going to fall behind TiPS anytime soon, if ever.

Darkcoin is maybe ahead in the run around anonymacy. But why is that ? Because we didn't advertize around this anonymous thing sufficiently.

Darkcoin had plenty of time to get some attention while developping Darksend out of beta. And because they spend more time developping their coin mixer, people think it's more reliable or efficient.
In my opinion Fedoracoin's is just as good, but we sure missed a thing while doing marketing around that.

But we have much more features than Darkcoin, and are not only concerned by being Anonymous. Let's use our tipbots on social network, and spread some TiPS around. We have Tools to give Fedoracoin and an e-shop to use them. That's the dream Wink
Activity: 23
As much as I like TiPS, I hate to say it... but Darkcoin's winning this race by a long shot and isn't going to fall behind TiPS anytime soon, if ever.
The winner of this week's Gridseed miner is @EthanCrafter on Twitter !

But this week, take a fresh new start ! Try to win big posting your love for Fedoracoin.

All the rules here!
Lrt
Activity: 10
How to start a mixer node?

Well, you have to write a piece of software that complies with the spec.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to either the specification or the reference implementation.
I will try to reverse engineer it soon.

If someone came up with a secure simple way to let people run mixer nodes for free a lot of people would voluntarily do that. It would certainly get good coverage in the alternative media of countries whose politicians are obsessed with control.

A lot of citizens in countries like Iran and North Korea and Saudi Arabia and the United States are concerned their governments might snatch their coins or play other anal control games with altcoins.
How to start a mixer node?

Well, you have to write a piece of software that complies with the spec.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to either the specification or the reference implementation.
I will try to reverse engineer it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: