Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fibonacci Info and questions - page 2. (Read 104132 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
November 29, 2014, 06:45:25 PM
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
November 28, 2014, 01:03:14 AM
Very sad how things have unfolded for customers of fibonacci.

Jasinlee has gone silent in all communications I am aware of.

Seems to be refusing to update anyone on what is going on by being silent/absent despite claiming to update his customers in October 2014.

I'm just amazed that he was able to pull this scam off here in the US and get away with it :/

It looks like he is gone indeed. Hasn't been online since 12-10-2014 on these forums, and also not for a while on Litecointalk. For what I heard, he also doesn't reply anymore to emails, so also refunds will not take place anymore.

Unfortunately I lost a big part of my BTC investing in Fibonacci, but I'm sure many members over here and on litecointalk have lost even more. As some people have met him in real, and some also took a photo with him, I hope they somehow can find him.. He owes us atleast an explanation about what exactly happend, but I think we won't see a single penny anymore of our invested BTC Sad
FYI https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22912.0
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
November 27, 2014, 09:34:35 PM
I will keep an eye on it
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
November 27, 2014, 06:11:44 PM

Seems to be refusing to update anyone on what is going on by being silent/absent despite claiming to update his customers in October 2014.

I'm just amazed that he was able to pull this scam off here in the US and get away with it :/

It looks like he is gone indeed. Hasn't been online since 12-10-2014 on these forums, and also not for a while on Litecointalk. For what I heard, he also doesn't reply anymore to emails, so also refunds will not take place anymore.

Unfortunately I lost a big part of my BTC investing in Fibonacci, but I'm sure many members over here and on litecointalk have lost even more. As some people have met him in real, and some also took a photo with him, I hope they somehow can find him.. He owes us atleast an explanation about what exactly happend, but I think we won't see a single penny anymore of our invested BTC Sad

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 23, 2014, 05:33:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
November 23, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:33:50 PM
Jason's just staring at his door waiting for the police to come pay him a visit.

Has anyone started a lawsuit or referred him to consumer affairs? There's a lot of grumbling but I'm just wondering how far people will go to get back their money?

Seems that people are waiting for updates but what sort of update is realistically expected? - the guy won the lottery and is going to refund all your cash Huh

Hopefully things turn out ok for those folks who've invested and lost moolah on unable-to-be-delivered product.

Undecided

The kind of update I'm waiting for is the actual delivery of the devices. So, the delivery of the products but compensated in hashrate according to the competitors, which was told at the "beginning" of this process. If that is not going to happen, which is quite likely now Sad, I would love to somehow see an other compensation. I spend a large part of my BTC at that time on these ASICs. And that during a time the value of the BTC was quite high..

Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?
October 18, 2014, 10:29:04 AM
Jason's just staring at his door waiting for the police to come pay him a visit.

Has anyone started a lawsuit or referred him to consumer affairs? There's a lot of grumbling but I'm just wondering how far people will go to get back their money?

Seems that people are waiting for updates but what sort of update is realistically expected? - the guy won the lottery and is going to refund all your cash Huh

Hopefully things turn out ok for those folks who've invested and lost moolah on unable-to-be-delivered product.

Undecided

Activity: 630
October 17, 2014, 09:38:50 PM
legendary
October 16, 2014, 04:14:33 PM
he keeps deleting my posts too  Roll Eyes

Yeah, I called it a quasi-hoax back in March, got my post deleted, seems like I was on the right trail eh? Tongue

He was insulted by you calling his project a quasi-hoax. It was a full-blown scam, and he wants all the credit that he deserves.

Seriously, read the last 50 pages or so of the thread at https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702 . We've got nothing from him but lies and empty promises. And now he will no longer be bothered even giving us that much. Whatever you do, do not trust this man or any project he is involved in in any way whatsoever.

I did, I kept reading the Litecointalk thread from April to the end of the summer and when Aug/Sept rolled around it pretty much confirmed my suspicions. Seems like a lot of the other mining companies are following suit. :-/

Sorry for a late reply...

I'm afraid you were on the right trail, unfortunately. I don't have the time to check that Litecointalk topic day in day out, but I haven't noticed any decent updates the last weeks.. Only "updates" which didn't became true. Jasinlee stated in an IRC session that he would be more active on the forums, but I haven't read any message of him since.
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
October 15, 2014, 11:34:49 AM

Yeah, I called it a quasi-hoax back in March, got my post deleted, seems like I was on the right trail eh? Tongue

He was insulted by you calling his project a quasi-hoax. It was a full-blown scam, and he wants all the credit that he deserves.

Seriously, read the last 50 pages or so of the thread at https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702 . We've got nothing from him but lies and empty promises. And now he will no longer be bothered even giving us that much. Whatever you do, do not trust this man or any project he is involved in in any way whatsoever.

I did, I kept reading the Litecointalk thread from April to the end of the summer and when Aug/Sept rolled around it pretty much confirmed my suspicions. Seems like a lot of the other mining companies are following suit. :-/

Sorry for a late reply...
legendary
September 26, 2014, 12:16:19 PM

It will be really sad it this ends up into a real scam and we, investors / buyers, won't see anything of our investment back. I've invested at that time more than half of my total amount of BTC into this project Sad.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
September 23, 2014, 11:17:22 PM

Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
September 23, 2014, 12:38:31 PM

Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?
September 21, 2014, 11:51:58 PM

Litecointalk thread has summed this up as a failed/scam project.

The thread has been moved to the Projects Late/Failed.

Customers are already pursuing legal options ... so much for Fib's ASICs

It's kinda disappointing to say the least.

Thankfully this time I kept my money away from developmental projects - once bitten, twice shy.

Good luck to everyone else who is seeking to get their money back, hopefully that happens soon.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
September 18, 2014, 02:35:20 PM
Litecointalk thread has summed this up as a failed/scam project.

The thread has been moved to the Projects Late/Failed.

Customers are already pursuing legal options ... so much for Fib's ASICs
legendary
September 12, 2014, 03:54:39 PM
I haven't noticed any major updates at the Litecointalk topic yet.

The only update I've found is that Jasinlee uploaded a picture of the FibonX exchange in project..  But that 's not really what we're all waiting for: Please provide us with some USEFUL information regarding the Scrypt ASICS / chips! You've said a couple weeks ago that the "miners page" on the website would be online in a couple of days, but it even isn't yet.   

Please Jasinlee, I though you somewhere said that you would be more active on these forums ánd post more updates.. Don't keep us in the dark, especially not during these times (we're our chips should be hosted by now).
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 09:48:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
September 04, 2014, 10:59:59 AM
Good luck getting any info on the status of the ASIC's ... if you read the litecointalk thread it gets more and more depressing  Huh

Jasinlee keeps deleting my posts here.  You'll have to watch the litecoin forums to get any info
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
August 22, 2014, 05:41:28 PM
Good luck getting any info on the status of the ASIC's ... if you read the litecointalk thread it gets more and more depressing  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: