Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fibonacci Info and questions - page 4. (Read 104132 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
June 16, 2014, 11:42:40 AM
Ok, that's fair enough. Just a few questions;

Any update on when the exchange goes live? beta was tested almost a month ago if I don't mistake.

Also, regarding tape out, you mentioned that:
We should know by mid June some firmer dates.
Is this still on? are you going to disclose some sort of timeline?

Finally, regarding hosting, if I understand correctly a client can control his hosted miner via proxy.
Who is coding for this? moustache? has it been done?

Thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
June 16, 2014, 11:22:35 AM
It was in a different thread, relating to coin codebase. Fibonacci deals with hardware and an exchange, and as discussed before is german engineering not indian.
Activity: 393
June 16, 2014, 11:18:38 AM
I have dealt with contractors from India just like this, take a job they cannot finish or even understand. Turn in code that makes no sense and is no where close to the guidelines set forth. Then getting mad when you tell them the work isnt correct and you will not pay them for it.

Hope you're not talking about fib...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
June 10, 2014, 05:31:32 PM
Share of the profit, the site and other things are being clarified on the litecoin forum far more often. But we are wrapping up contractual obligations and bugs found during beta testing. I know the wait is hard, but we can do it people Cheesy

The thing is we've to go through a lot of pages if we want to find some news. Isn't it an idea that you (or someone else who's really active on the Litecoinforum) posts some updates here? That would make it a lot easier for me, and probably for many more Wink.

It appears that not all updates are listed in the OP at the Litecoin forum, so we've to read through all the pages to find some updates. Smiley

Edit: an update I just found: It appears that someone is working on a system to make it possible for the investors to sell / exchange their pre-orders.

Status as of Today to my best Knowledge is:

a) still on Track for August Delivery
b) Exchange for XMH Share still in Beta no Timeline to Release since Security has to be "Bullet Proof" according to Jasin
c) if you want to sell your XMH Share right now, you can do that with the Help of Carnth who is Escrow for that in Litecoin Forum
d) 1 XMH Share is aboute 14 Mh/s

Alright, I missed D, so thanks!

I've got something to add:
*If you want to sell your pre-order, there's a specific topic created on the Litecoin forums for that.
*People can get a refund if they like, but if you paid with CACHEcoin, you will receive the same amount of CACHEcoin as you paid.

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
June 10, 2014, 10:50:00 AM
Share of the profit, the site and other things are being clarified on the litecoin forum far more often. But we are wrapping up contractual obligations and bugs found during beta testing. I know the wait is hard, but we can do it people Cheesy

The thing is we've to go through a lot of pages if we want to find some news. Isn't it an idea that you (or someone else who's really active on the Litecoinforum) posts some updates here? That would make it a lot easier for me, and probably for many more Wink.

It appears that not all updates are listed in the OP at the Litecoin forum, so we've to read through all the pages to find some updates. Smiley

Edit: an update I just found: It appears that someone is working on a system to make it possible for the investors to sell / exchange their pre-orders.

Status as of Today to my best Knowledge is:

a) still on Track for August Delivery
b) Exchange for XMH Share still in Beta no Timeline to Release since Security has to be "Bullet Proof" according to Jasin
c) if you want to sell your XMH Share right now, you can do that with the Help of Carnth who is Escrow for that in Litecoin Forum
d) 1 XMH Share is aboute 14 Mh/s

legendary
June 10, 2014, 08:35:25 AM

May 25, 2014, 03:11:06 AM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 25, 2014, 02:57:58 AM
After reading through this thread, I still dont understand the share system.
So if I go and purchase a single share of XFH would I be purchasing the lowest mining rig? Or would I be purchasing a 5% share of this profit.
It is very unclear on the website, and havent been able to find a straight answer.
Activity: 308
May 22, 2014, 12:08:18 PM
What is the current state of the Project?

In the beginning they said in late April the Units will be hashing.
What happened? Any Units ready now? Final specs known?

Cheers

can't remember having seen that they stated that it would be april.

if you can find somewhere stating that please quote it.
Activity: 312
Merit: 251
May 22, 2014, 06:48:25 AM
What is the current state of the Project?

In the beginning they said in late April the Units will be hashing.
What happened? Any Units ready now? Final specs known?

Cheers
Activity: 308
May 21, 2014, 08:23:35 PM
Are all the units gone? I have an error while trying to buy some shares.

Batch 0 is sold out yes.

one the exchange goes live you will probably be able to buy shares from people getting rid of them.

when it will come live? no idea, it was kind said it would monday of last week but nothing happened nor this week.

Activity: 637
May 21, 2014, 06:25:16 PM
Are all the units gone? I have an error while trying to buy some shares.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
May 21, 2014, 04:14:18 PM
Any update on dates, any other specs or anything else? I know there is a separate thread on the litecoin forum, but small updates once in a while here would be nice.

You should wait for a solid shipping date around mid-june, speeds of the recursion are meant to be increased to 14MH/s soon...
It is estimated that with delays (which there have none been reported of) it will ship at the end of August, and the latest it will get there is mid july.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
May 19, 2014, 06:17:02 PM
Any update on dates, any other specs or anything else? I know there is a separate thread on the litecoin forum, but small updates once in a while here would be nice.
April 15, 2014, 11:07:06 AM
So far yes. Cheesy
legendary
April 15, 2014, 11:02:27 AM
Great, it's fine for me Wink. If people are really interested in the current hashrate they can visit your topic on the Litecointalk forums.  Are you still on schedule about the further development?
April 15, 2014, 11:00:43 AM
We will be matching the other companies numbers for the scrypt miners, but we are not particularly worried about the race to the bottom anymore. We have better things to do than constantly updating site graphics. We will remain competitive, but they can keep on guessing at this point, we have better stuff to do.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 10:46:17 AM
Fibonacci website has been updated with new speeds.

I see, allthough the homepage shows for example 8.4 Mh/s for the Recursion, and as soon as you click on the recursion it shows 8.6 Mh/s (as is the correct hashrate currently, according to JasinLee).
Activity: 285
April 15, 2014, 10:22:29 AM
Fibonacci website has been updated with new speeds.

legendary
April 15, 2014, 04:10:35 AM
I think we can better accept the things said in their topic on the Litecointalk forums:

25. If I have 1 XMH is that the equivalent to 1 recursion?
A. Yes

A:  Prices are based on hash rate per miner.                  BTC                              LTC
   1XMH. Fibonacci Recursion                                       $400        0.04 x 8650 = $346
   18XMH. Fibonacci Axiom                                         $7200    0.04 x 162000 = $6480
   36XMH. Fibonacci Epsilon                                      $14000   0.04 x 315000 = $12600

So, 1  XMH = 1 Recursion = (currently) 8650 Kh/s = 8.65 Mh/s.
Pages:
Jump to: